The Tim Tracker #66 Did we mention we’re in Concierge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, the Slackers are fresh off their ridiculous 4 day cruise where they dropped nearly half a years salary for someone making $20 a hour.

The thread title is courtesy of @Cold&Bitter

I cannot wait to see the train wreck which will be their Star Cruiser Vlogs.

How drunk will Ginn get on "space" booze?

How disruptive will they be to other people trying to immerse themselves into the story?

Reactions: 18
“We didn’t buy anything while on the ship this time.” — Dinnefer

So you’re just going to ignore the $20,000 diamond your husband bought you on HIS birthday cruise and act like it never happened? And y’all wonder why people are checking out, Slackers. A Cartier Love band is one thing ($1200 range), but let’s do some quick maths shall we?

Roy Suite: $20,000
Nanny’s Room: $5,500
Private Cabanas for two days: $1,600
Remy Brunch: $75 + the undisclosed amount of the champagne pairing (seriously, why keep THIS price secret for fucks sake? You filmed it for everyone to see…). Since she had 5 total glasses of champagne and one regular glass of white wine, I’m gonna guess it was about $175 for all the alcohol.
Palo Dinner They thought was Free FreeFree: $220
Useless Souvenirs: $120
Diamond ring: $15,000-20,000 (easy even though it appears to be a “slice”)
Parking at the Port: $85
TiPs for CoNCiErGe: $2,600
Two stupid plush robes: $200 (based on the current rate for other robes at deluxe WDW resorts, this might be a low-ball price for two. The Grand Floridian robes are now $150 and they’re not soft or plush at all.).

So all in all, this one trip totaled roughly $48-50,000.

Hawaii had to cost close to $30,000 (Flights were minimum $10k, room was $14k, Souvenirs $1200, $800 private Tour plus tip, + the thousands they spent on food).

Starcruiser is at least $8,000 for the galaxy suite.

Either these idiots are pulling in a half-million a year, or a relative died and left them their fortune which the Bojo’s are running through like meth addicts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

So you’re just going to ignore the $20,000 diamond your husband bought you on HIS birthday cruise and act like it never happened? And y’all wonder why people are checking out, Slackers. A Cartier Love band is one thing ($1200 range), but let’s do some quick maths shall we?

Remy Brunch: $75 + the undisclosed amount of the champagne pairing (seriously, why keep THIS price secret for fucks sake? You filmed it for everyone to see…). Since she had 5 total glasses of champagne and one regular glass of white wine, I’m gonna guess it was about $175 for all the alcohol.
Two stupid plush robes: $200 (based on the current rate for other robes at deluxe WDW resorts, this might be a low-ball price for two. The Grand Floridian robes are now $150 and they’re not soft or plush at all.).

Hawaii had to cost close to $30,000 (Flights were minimum $10k, room was $14k, Souvenirs $1200, $800 private Tour plus tip, + the thousands they spent on food).

Either these idiots are pulling in a half-million a year, or a relative died and left them their fortune which the Bojo’s are running through like meth addicts.
$50,000.00 for a lackluster 4 days in which Tim barely did any activities he supposedly loves (swimming/snorkeling) all these stupid fucks did was lose trivia twice and eat their weight in subpar food
Damn

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wait, where did the $20k ring price come from? That ring was seriously that much money?! It looks like something that came out of one of those candles you burn to get a ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait, where did the $20k ring price come from? That ring was seriously that much money?! It looks like something that came out of one of those candles you burn to get a ring.
Well considering there is an expensive diamond store on the ship, Jenn was carrying what looked to be a bag from said jewelry store, and then the next video boom there’s the sparkler. It’s pretty large and diamonds/gold are not cheap…I would say between $5,000.00 and $20,000.00 is a reasonable guessing range

this is the jewelry store, Diamonds International, they have one at Disney Springs also. They have some really pricey baubles
478D61FF-62F3-4C7E-8050-BE9761F9EF01.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m estimating $15-20k for the ring based on how much new diamonds cost nowadays.

The ring is not small by any means, however it doesn’t appear to be a “deep” cut stone. It looks like it’s a slice based on how shallow the profile is. I noticed this during the brag video haul. This gives the impression the stone is far bigger than it is. Think taking a muffin and squashing it to a pancake, big difference in size when looked at from above. Jewelers will happily charge more for these rings though as it gives the impression it’s bigger than it is.

They are also paying a stupid upcharge for buying jewels on the ship.

It looks like it’s fairly white too (color) which also jacks the price up quick. Can’t get an idea of clarity without actually using a loop on it, but it probably is VVS2 minimum.

I know there are some legit jewel enthusiasts on here, so I’ll let them put their two cents in on the matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awhhh he knows how to treat his woman... first vending machine on the right!

il_1588xN.3648490795_3ybb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m estimating $15-20k for the ring based on how much new diamonds cost nowadays.

The ring is not small by any means, however it doesn’t appear to be a “deep” cut stone. It looks like it’s a slice based on how shallow the profile is. I noticed this during the brag video haul. This gives the impression the stone is far bigger than it is. Think taking a muffin and squashing it to a pancake, big difference in size when looked at from above. Jewelers will happily charge more for these rings though as it gives the impression it’s bigger than it is.

They are also paying a stupid upcharge for buying jewels on the ship.

It looks like it’s fairly white too (color) which also jacks the price up quick. Can’t get an idea of clarity without actually using a loop on it, but it probably is VVS2 minimum.

I know there are some legit jewel enthusiasts on here, so I’ll let them put their two cents in on the matter.
Yeah I have to reserve full judgement on the bauble until she gives us a good shot of it. The cut definitely appears to be tit but the color is there. However, moissanite is becoming increasingly popular and has nice color.

my diamond is a D color and is IF (internally flawless) which is why I would have a hard time ever parting with it. A lot of diamonds these days are just being mined and plopped into production and they are low on the color scale and full of inclusions

• Haha
Reactions: 8

$88,000 in 4 months (that doesn’t include other purchases like the 2 Nuggets, the overpriced vEgAn floor pillow, or the RV vacation, their “winter clothing” shopping binge, Ginn’s ugly sparkly dress for Christmas, J$’s Jeep + way too many other toys, their brand new wardrobe for the cruise, their new wardrobe for Starcruiser, - also there’s J$’s $170+ Covid test to add to the cruise total! 😆). So, we’re getting closer to at least $95,000-$97,000.

If we go back to November and include that cruise, they’re totally past the $100,000 mark in 5 months. 🤯

This doesn’t even include the wages they’ve paid to Stanny so far.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Can they seriously write most of those expenses off? If so wtf and how are they not in deep with the IRS?

Reactions: 6
Laying here on the floor in my son’s playroom and I realize…Jenn is clearly trying to replicate this game in real life
80FC73F4-645F-45BB-963D-F6D73CFD75AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't she flash the ring prior to the cruise? I thought it was the intro on the fashion show, maybe?? I would go back and look but I only have 3 brain cells left and they are in concierge right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't she flash the ring prior to the cruise? I thought it was the intro on the fashion show, maybe?? I would go back and look but I only have 3 brain cells left and they are in concierge right now.
Just reviewed the footage quickly. No flashy ring, just the finger tourniquet she’s been rocking for a year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This ad I got on this page looks like it was designed by Ginn. A jewelry company that makes salt? I’m so confused. Seems like something she would totally spend money on though.
76A2543F-466B-490D-A988-EF32E427E83F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the point of an expensive diamond ring when you’ve got to shove it on sausage fingers anyway..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.