The Tim Tracker #66 Did we mention we’re in Concierge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$88,000 in 4 months (that doesn’t include other purchases like the 2 Nuggets, the overpriced vEgAn floor pillow, or the RV vacation, their “winter clothing” shopping binge, Ginn’s ugly sparkly dress for Christmas, J$’s Jeep + way too many other toys, their brand new wardrobe for the cruise, their new wardrobe for Starcruiser, - also there’s J$’s $170+ Covid test to add to the cruise total! 😆). So, we’re getting closer to at least $95,000-$97,000.

If we go back to November and include that cruise, they’re totally past the $100,000 mark in 5 months. 🤯

This doesn’t even include the wages they’ve paid to Stanny so far.
Thank you for taking the estimate maths further for me, Quasi.

I totally forgot about the $2500 they spent going “camping” at The Fort.

What gets me is the day to day living expenses aren’t even included in all this. They’ve got to be lying about how much they make in one direction or the other, or Timmy bought stocks and sold them not realizing a short term capital gain is gonna hit haaaaaaaard come tax season.

Reactions: 12
No offense to cold and bitter but damn these softball titles are getting old 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Actually, the one I liked best, but that didn't get posted explicitly as a thread title, was "Jenn would eat a turd if it came from the Concierge Lounge."

I forgot who came up with that, but it's gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Y’all are funny thinking he would dish out $20,000 on a ring for her, he probably got her one of those real looking Walmart rings, I doubt they would waste money on that and not on one of their precious trips, that’s like 2 or 3 weeks of staycations wasted on a hunk of metal and a few diamonds
Really?? Tell that to his Gucci sweater, her custom closet, her Tiffany earrings, and her Cartier ring…lest we forget the $600 Dyson airwrap that she uses to occasionally tame the rats nest

Reactions: 20
Really?? Tell that to his Gucci sweater, her custom closet, her Tiffany earrings, and her Cartier ring
I haven’t caught up on their recent videos they did what now? Like I saw the first video of the cruise vlog but hah I take back what I said, why are they living like the kardashians

Reactions: 5
Thank you for taking the estimate maths further for me, Quasi.

I totally forgot about the $2500 they spent going “camping” at The Fort.

What gets me is the day to day living expenses aren’t even included in all this. They’ve got to be lying about how much they make in one direction or the other, or Timmy bought stocks and sold them not realizing a short term capital gain is gonna hit haaaaaaaard come tax season.
Or someone is funding their so called "travels" and "wannabe housewife" fantasy. I've never seen anyone else just piss away money like they do- good advice is NOT to piss in the wind- one day it all will catch up and be gone.

Reactions: 10
I deleted my other post cus I gave Jim too much credit especially after hearing the other useless expensive crap they got

Reactions: 5
I haven’t caught up on their recent videos they did what now? Like I saw the first video of the cruise vlog but hah I take back what I said, why are they living like the kardashians
Over the past year or two she’s curated Tiffany earrings, a Cartier love band, and back when they bought their house they did a custom closet with The Container Store. Don’t forget the Mother’s Day Dyson Airwrap

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always laugh at this video, and I laugh at it even more picturing Ginn in Vito's role.

Imagine her at the computer editing instead of doing physical labor, and it still works.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
$88,000 in 4 months (that doesn’t include other purchases like the 2 Nuggets, the overpriced vEgAn floor pillow, or the RV vacation, their “winter clothing” shopping binge, Ginn’s ugly sparkly dress for Christmas, J$’s Jeep + way too many other toys, their brand new wardrobe for the cruise, their new wardrobe for Starcruiser, - also there’s J$’s $170+ Covid test to add to the cruise total! 😆). So, we’re getting closer to at least $95,000-$97,000.

If we go back to November and include that cruise, they’re totally past the $100,000 mark in 5 months. 🤯

This doesn’t even include the wages they’ve paid to Stanny so far.
How in bleeping hell can they afford that? I know millionaires who don’t spend like that- even the two clients we had who owned a travel agency & lived in a $4 million home didn’t spend money like that. There is something very wrong if they are spending this much in a short period of time. That is nearly a year’s worth of money in 5 months according to Timmy boy.
John & Pete from The Dis make good money &
spend money, but they wouldn’t spend like this. Plus they both run businesses - bringing in active income from different sources all the time. Hell my BIL is the president of software company & he would never spend like this and they love spending $ at his house.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How in bleeping hell can they afford that? I know millionaires who don’t spend like that- even the two clients we had who owned a travel agency & lived in a $4 million home didn’t money like that. There is something very wrong if they are spending like that. That is nearly a year’s worth of money in 5 months according to Timmy boy.
spend money, but they wouldn’t spend like this. Plus they both run businesses - bringing in active income from different sources all the time.
The difference seems to be that everything that the Trackers buy for their personal use is claimed as a business expense, whereas these other business owners have a separation between what goes back into the company and what goes to them personally. Is TheTimTracker LLC an example of tax avoidance, which is legal and even encouraged, or is this tax evasion, which is highly illegal and frowned upon? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Really?? Tell that to his Gucci sweater, her custom closet, her Tiffany earrings, and her Cartier ring…lest we forget the $600 Dyson airwrap that she uses to occasionally tame the rats nest
Those curls she had the 3rd day i think.... i was like girl 600 dyson did that?! You could have gotten a 19.99 iron to do the same.

Reactions: 18
Those curls she had the 3rd day i think.... i was like girl 600 dyson did that?! You could have gotten a 19.99 iron to do the same.
That $600 Dyson is the biggest piece of tit waste of money. First of all, I know first hand. I bought one…I splurged because my hair NEVER holds a curl. It’s trash. Makes your hair super frizzy and does nothing special. Second, jenn always looks like an unwashed troll so I doubt she’s using it enough to warrant the money spent

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That $600 Dyson is the biggest piece of tit waste of money. First of all, I know first hand. I bought one…I splurged because my hair NEVER holds a curl. It’s trash. Makes your hair super frizzy and does nothing special. Second, jenn always looks like an unwashed troll so I doubt she’s using it enough to warrant the money spent
She "tried"... or maybe Lynn tried 🤣

When lynn is done with this job she'll have so much experience to add.... filmography, video editor, professional companion, hair dresser etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How in bleeping hell can they afford that? I know millionaires who don’t spend like that- even the two clients we had who owned a travel agency & lived in a $4 million home didn’t spend money like that. There is something very wrong if they are spending this much in a short period of time. That is nearly a year’s worth of money in 5 months according to Timmy boy.
spend money, but they wouldn’t spend like this. Plus they both run businesses - bringing in active income from different sources all the time. Hell my BIL is the president of software company & he would never spend like this and they love spending $ at his house.
It's like they're on a mission to impress someone or make themselves feel better about something. Living the champagne life on a beer budget? @Blessyourheart, we too know people that are quite wealthy & sure don't flaunt it about or try to impress anyone. Personally I think ole Timmy boy should be transparent about the finances since evidently people keep them afloat- it doesn't add up, just doesn't. PS, wonder if they paid those property taxes yet, seems I recall a good while back that being mentioned and if I'm wrong, I sure apologize.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I rarely even hate watch their home movie videos anymore because the degree of hate I have for them is so high. However, last night for some God foresaken reason, I clicked on their last day on the cruise video. When it got to the tipping segment I couldn't believe what I was hearing or seeing. I understand discussing the suggested tipping chart but when it got to talking about tipping the various people in concierge and how much they added to every person they came in contact with's suggested tips I couldn't take it any more. I shut it off and went to bed.

As I lay in bed at 3:00 AM, still seething from their ultimate ostentatious flexing display, I realized something and was able to finally achieve some degree of slumber. $2,600 is just a few dollars short of the cost of a sweater.

That all being said, I will never again watch even one more minute of Jethro Bodine and Jelly Mae Clampett's vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If they didn’t still have a mortgage…why would Fifth Third bank be requesting their tax bill??
C9237074-DB18-4DE5-AB8E-249AF7E0A9EF.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.