Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LMH0906

FRE update on YouTube:

Florida Resident Edits
2 hours ago
Happy Friday! A lot of you are wondering why there aren’t any videos being posted on the channel and there are rumors speculating so to put that to an end, I am just taking a break for now. I have always said that this is not a job, this is not a lifestyle, edits will be made when it is fun and when it is not fun anymore then I will take a break. Right now, it’s not really fun so I haven’t been making any videos. When I feel inspired again then there will be more videos on the channel. For those that are new to the channel, there is a very large backlog of videos so make sure to go back to the beginning and see what you missed. Thank you all so much! 😁
Show less

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

peteykirch

VIP Member
OT but tomorrow is the day we are closing on the house we bought!

Cannot wait to begin moving everything from our apartment to the house, the nice thing is we have until the end of April to get everything situated at the new place. It's not even like we're paying for 2 places at the same time as our mortgage payment doesn't start until May 1st.

I'm so thankful we found a house we fell in love with, and actually got. We saw 4 houses, made 1 offer, and it was countered we countered and they accepted. The sellers agent told our agent that they received higher offers but wanted to sell to someone who is going to live there, and not a corporation who will just rent it to make additional income.

origin.jpg

It's an older house, but it was completely gutted and renovated, and it wasn't done on the cheap which is huge. So many people flip houses all they do is slap some new paint on the walls and call it a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Dingdam

Permission to come aboard?! I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and so glad I did, I thought the whole world were Stans apart from me :D I have a place to vent! I've been subscribed to them for years but without realising, it's slowly turned to hate watching since the pandemic staycation tour started. And then when Stanny came along I officially checked out in disgust!

It's the J$ neglect that's done it for me, it's so bad he came along when they were no longer interested in being parents as they had their new bottomless money pit to play with. They realised they could use a small amount of it to pay someone to the the parent instead of them, and boom! As long as they look over their shoulder every once in a while to see if he's still there, job done.

So anyway, great last video eh? My highlights..

"This water helps blood sugar and weight loss".
You also had cranberry and chocolate bread and guacomole and chips while you were there, and bought back two jars of pickles, a big bag of meat, two boxes of chocolate cookies, some smores bars, a pistachio cake and a chocolate loaf. But I'm sure a bottle of that juice will cancel all that out!

"Crazy story guys, I used to make Tim's lunch when he worked and can you believe he used to eat the same turkey wrap every day?!"
Ginn, I think the shocking story is that you lazily made him the same lunch every day?

"I had a reservation for Epcot but Lynne went home sick so I cancelled"
So Ginn couldn't look after J@ for a couple of hours while Dim maybe goes out and films something slightly more interest for the channel than you two eating at home? (zero effort all round)

"He stayed up a little bit later last night because his nap was long"
Ah, so maybe you could've done that on the cruise then so he could see the fireworks? Plus you could've got an extra dinner in while he was napping? I guess his body clock doesn't put him to sleep at 7.30 every night then.

I could of course go on but I'll save that for future posts

• Heart
Reactions: 43

travesty

VIP Member
You know, when I first started reading here, I thought people were being really unfair about their characterization of Jenn. I thought Tim was a know-it-all control freak and she was responding to that by being "oh golly gee, really, hee hee hee!", but as time has gone by my hatred for her bullshit has grown. She's a phony fake liar liar pants on fire and has severe mental issues. While I still find Tim annoying, I actually feel sorry for the guy. Oh well, he made his own bed and now it's time to pay the price.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Caligirl123

We’re back home in Los Angeles from our 10 day WDW trip. Here are a few observations & suggestions:

• What an absolute zoo that place was! The crowds were insane
• Buy Genie+ if you can afford to. It was a real trip-saver
• Genie+ - is a totally fucked process to use
• We rented a car - it was AWESOME to not depend on their transportation
• Used our DVC to say at the Boardwalk - our home, and still, favorite resort
• When did the Magic Kingdom become the
Wal-Mart of the 4 parks? Why are so many of the guests there so damn trashy!?!
• I’d like to thank the adult woman who threw a rubber chicken onto the ROTR “track”, causing it to break down and dumping a 3+ hour line into the park.
• Saw PMM at the Moonlight Magic event. Normally I don’t fat shame, but damn, homeboy’s shape is rivaling that of Spaceship Earth.
• MCO was an absolute shit show - and there was a guy there wearing a “Proud Boys” t-shirt that I hope got his teeth knocked out for. Shocked it wasn’t racist Dim wearing it.

and lastly

• It’s been 3 years since I had been to WDW - and it ain’t at all what it used to be. Not by a long shot. I don’t know if it’s Chapek, or what - but I think the “magic” has diminished quite a bit, and it’s sad.

Even though gas prices are more than $6 a gallon here, I’m so glad to be home

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
They do sell Tiffany on the Dream. The ring definitely could be 20K at minimum. The Tiffany website has two pear shaped engagement rings, and if you play with the specs the rings can be as much as 20-60K. 🤢
I tried to get a picture from the "cruise haul" video -- it looks like it's a bunch of diamond chips to me...
I believe Tiffany did not reopen after the pandemic and the Diamonds Intl store opened in it's place.

I'm on the Dream on Friday. I'm going to put on my best Lilly Pulitzer dress (appropriately sized of course) and walk in there with this photo and tell them the vlogger I idolize the most bought this ring here last week...I'd love to be just like her and get my own. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
“We didn’t buy anything while on the ship this time.” — Dinnefer

So you’re just going to ignore the $20,000 diamond your husband bought you on HIS birthday cruise and act like it never happened? And y’all wonder why people are checking out, Slackers. A Cartier Love band is one thing ($1200 range), but let’s do some quick maths shall we?

Roy Suite: $20,000
Nanny’s Room: $5,500
Private Cabanas for two days: $1,600
Remy Brunch: $75 + the undisclosed amount of the champagne pairing (seriously, why keep THIS price secret for fucks sake? You filmed it for everyone to see…). Since she had 5 total glasses of champagne and one regular glass of white wine, I’m gonna guess it was about $175 for all the alcohol.
Palo Dinner They thought was Free FreeFree: $220
Useless Souvenirs: $120
Diamond ring: $15,000-20,000 (easy even though it appears to be a “slice”)
Parking at the Port: $85
TiPs for CoNCiErGe: $2,600
Two stupid plush robes: $200 (based on the current rate for other robes at deluxe WDW resorts, this might be a low-ball price for two. The Grand Floridian robes are now $150 and they’re not soft or plush at all.).

So all in all, this one trip totaled roughly $48-50,000.

Hawaii had to cost close to $30,000 (Flights were minimum $10k, room was $14k, Souvenirs $1200, $800 private Tour plus tip, + the thousands they spent on food).

Starcruiser is at least $8,000 for the galaxy suite.

Either these idiots are pulling in a half-million a year, or a relative died and left them their fortune which the Bojo’s are running through like meth addicts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
FUNNY STORY FOR EVERYONE

Today my husband worked with a mom and her 19 year old daughter. They brought up Disney Cruising and then this exchange occurred:

teenage twat: *squeals* “I really want to go on a Disney Cruise because I met The Tim Tracker and I just love them so much”

my husband: “haha my wife HATES Jenn” and said he watched the light drain from her eyes

teenage twat: *gasps* “oh my god why?!”

my husband: “because she’s a terrible mother and they exploit their kid”

teenage twat replies: “but oh my god he’s just so cute I love him”

my husband: “yeah he’s super cute which is why they should keep him off the internet where a bunch of creeps can lurk. Also Jenn should probably watch him better since he gave himself a pretty bad burn recently since she is barely attentive to him”

boom mic 🎤 drop and im so proud of him for spreading the tracker hate

And this is their demographic…idiotic 19 year olds who idolize them
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Galorious

VIP Member
Oh?! I missed that part of the tea. I know the whole issue was about Ginny claiming PCD was copying their videos and titles. Was that Dev’s big comeback?
No Jenn was complaining about a tiny channel named Themepark Brews. She went at the guy for ages. Dev said something about her smoking weed but he'd deleted it by the time I became aware of the fight. I posted something like 'don't know what went down here but I hope you guys work through it' and Jenn went nuts at me. She was furious and spitting venom everywhere. She said something along the lines of ' would you forgive someone who made fun of mental health, how dare you ask this makes you a terrible person blah fucking blah'. She was raging for hours playing the victim. Then it became clear she was actually in Tokyo with KrispySmores at the time. That was it for us. Unsubscribed. Couldn't believe she was spending holiday time on Twitter attacking people. Bitch has problems. She stalked me for a while too, attacking me again for a reply I made in response to someone else not mentioning them by name. I referred to her as 'the pink haired female' and she couldn't help herself. I'm not on Twitter much and responded some time later which she ripped back about because of the time delay. So that's her mentality. If you don't spend all your time on Twitter searching for comments about yourself and responding immediately then you are lame as fuck. Sad, deluded, empty headed, empty life woman. For someone who has all that financial advantage and freedom now, she's still as sad and pathetic as she was back then. Possibly even more so.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think that's the case as well. My daughter turns 2 next week and she naps once a day, typically an hour and a half to two hours, starting around noon. There's no way in hell a toddler should be napping as late as 6pm, none! Of course if they had him in a real daycare, or cared even the slightest bit about his development, they'd have him on a routine and he would be ready for his nap at the same time everyday. Their failures as parents just compound as the days progress and it's infuriating.
The more I thought about this last night, the more I'm leaning towards, J$ also had "allergies" and was sick, which is why he slept for hours and hours that day. If Stanny's allergies were so bad, they sent her home to rest...she was sick. They were all sick, either covid-sick or just good old-fashioned, sick.

There's no way 3 people in the same household suddenly have allergies. Pollen has been bad here, but if you have to go to the store and buy Zyrtec because you don't already have a stockpile of allergy meds, the whole fam didn't suddenly develop allergies.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
After catching up on all these posts, I finally made it to the end. I just wanted to say hello....newbie here! My husband and I started watching the slackers back in 2019 and really enjoyed them....until J$ was born. It all went downhill from there. From all the talk about her sore nipples after their little money bags was born, to the boujie behavior during covid...it absolutely sickens us. I'm so glad I found all of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I don’t watch OA often. These are just my initial thoughts, I feel like Kitra is normal. Just a regular middle aged nerdy broad. Peter is like Jenn level scum. Leaves the hospital while she is waiting for surgery?? To get sleep?? You sleep with your fucking partner at the hospital if you can…she isn’t comfortable so why should you be? It’s not like you have kids you need to tend to? Like wtf? Peter also looks like he smells like musty ballsack

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
So...to recap -

Tim -
--Orlando Science Center
--Jaime's construction company (Matthew James Construction & Design)
--Short-term water polo / swim coach through Seminole County

Jenn -
--Worked SANDBLASTING GLASS at a fucking juke box factory at 14
--Worked (clothing) retail for 15+ years (at the time of the statement, she'd have started at 14 or 15)
--Worked an office job
--Worked as a dishwasher in restaurants (plural!)
--Worked as a waitress
--Worked in a shoe store
--Worked as a bartender

Bonus Mentions over the course of time-
--Working at the Fla Mall (this one most likely IS truthful and related to retail but not at the age of 14)
--Working at Mall of Millenia (it opened in 2002 when she was 18/19 and she was supposedly was in "college" in Gainesville then)
--Working at the Premium Outlets too (never mentioned this ever prior to a few months ago)

Is there more I missed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
See that’s the type of shit…immediately after your sons death your first thought is to retain a lawyer?? And a civil rights one at that?? I mean come on…

even if my son was killed at Disney World or some other big name theme park, my first thought would not be “let me get a lawyer” my first thought would be “what’s the tallest building I can throw myself off of?”
I lost my eldest son two years ago. He was 26. My reaction was spiraling, confused, emotions.
Not contacting a lawyer and talking to news outlets for statements.
Different people grieve differently. I won't speculate how differently people deal with loss. Thats not my place. No one should ever have to lose their child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

linville822

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've got a lot on my mind when it comes to TTT, especially Jenn's recent deterioration since she reminds me of my mom in a lot of spooky ways (yikes), but I'll start with this.
Since they were first uploaded, Tim's resort tour series back in 2017/2018 has been one of my go-to playlists on Youtube when I just need to distract my brain and relax. I watched one this afternoon. Not insane luxury, beyond mundane home vlogs, or staycations. Just down-to-earth, informative, chill tours of the Orlando area that were actually meaningful for trip planning and light escapism.
The past year of their content couldn't be further from that peak. We all know they're well past their youtube prime. Nothing they're doing these days is useful to the Disney community. But here we have TTT are centering themselves as victims of declining relevancy due to "haters," "cancel culture" or whatever. But they only have their increasingly unhinged content to blame.
I think any regular viewership they have at this point was gained through the pandemic. Isolation turned tons of people towards daily vlogging as a substitute for genuine human connection, and the hot mess home vlogs made them seem "relatable." Add all the tweens who think anyone with a toddler and a Tesla is #goals... Put that together and you've got frighteningly loyal stans clinging onto the parasocial connection. So many chaotic, awful, messy people post a youtube video every day and it gives a little bit of certainty to those who are unable to healthfully cope with an increasingly uncertain time.
But they're not creating useful trip planning content, they're not our friends, they're not anywhere near relatable (at least they shouldn't be) and they're certainly not #goals
Ugh. Lots on my mind as a former fan and on the ground level of healing from a Jenn-esque mom who has often said she wishes family vlogging was a thing when we were younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 31