The Tim Tracker #66 Did we mention we’re in Concierge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, could he cry any harder at the inequity of marscapone cheese in his shortcakes?! Yes, such a bleeping betrayal, Timmit. I'm surprised you didn't tell Doc Brown about it. 🙄

Reactions: 6
So Dim went to Universal today right? The same day that his "friend" Jimmie Allen was supposed to perform? But didn't stay for the performance? Ginn had already said she wouldn't be going to this concert because Lynn for whatever planned reason wasn't able to watch the kid, so she made Dim come home anyway before the concert to help parent the child?
View attachment 1153314

In this tagged pic, why does Ginn look like she's cosplaying as an 8 year old kid from a 90s movie? J$ looks like he wants to get down from the doughy mountain.
View attachment 1153315
I think he went home and changed and dropped off the footage because we saw him coming in to city walk on our way out about 5 o'clock tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim you dipstick, it’s pronounced “Ma skuh pow nee” not “mask a pone”. and the editing is tit again, he speaks without moving his lips when chewing like a squirrel.
Oh and when they say no filming on the ride, that includes the very end before you get off.
When you see an area that says quiet room, nursing room, family room, it doesn’t give you the bleeping right to go in with your tit ass camera and start recording.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Jesus, could he cry any harder at the inequity of marscapone cheese in his shortcakes?! Yes, such a bleeping betrayal, Timmit. I'm surprised you didn't tell Doc Brown about it. 🙄
Tim,
What is mascarpone cream made of?
Mascarpone cheese is a type of cheese originating in Italy. It's made from only two ingredients: heavy cream and citric or tartaric acid. The cream is heated and then the acid is added to solidify and thicken the cream. It's then run through a cheesecloth to remove excess liquid.Sep 20, 2021

Universal just uses some cottage cheese, SO STUPID, theme park food isn't CONCIERGE! 🎡🎢🎠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he went home and changed and dropped off the footage because we saw him coming in to city walk on our way out about 5 o'clock tonight
Interesting. Ginn must reallllly be struggling if they're trying to split Dim being at Universal twice on the same day into 2 different vlogs.

Interesting. Ginn must reallllly be struggling if they're trying to split Dim being at Universal twice on the same day into 2 different vlogs.
But then again I never saw a cloud in the sky today so it really could have been a different day.

Reactions: 3
Yawn....

At least there was kind of ride footage in this? I am pretty sure at this point, even though it's been confirmed, that they read this. I think several people mentioned that the videos have turned into stuff fests and they attempted to throw in ride footage as a bone to us. Well, it was a rather sad bone.

I am wondering if Tim is doing the bulk of the editing right now since Jen is having to actually do some child rearing this week. I suspect that we will not see the Starcruiser footage at the rate we are going at. I don't know if it's because they can't make a narrative without them stuffing their faces all the time or if there weren't enough shots done of USB plug ins.

Tim Tracker 67: Guyyzzz We Know You Lurk

Reactions: 17
Has he mentioned Lynn at all? I know we assumed she was back because J$ wasn't with them when they toured the 'mansion' recently but that could have dropped him off at Tim's parents. If Lynn is back at work then either Jenn is a lazy witch (which she is) or they're hanging out rather than working. I'm hoping that this is them going back to the original intention of Lynn teaching J$ while Tim is out and Jenn is editing.

But part of me also hopes Tim has Jenn tied up in the attic as she goes cold turkey in the early days of her diet!! She's up there now hallucinating over Mmoowaay and dulishus desserts. Your body, and credit card, will thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THREAD LOCKED

New Thread Time! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.