The Tim Tracker #64 Concierge - We’re Better than You™️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They respect the Stannys privacy because she vocalized it. What about the kids privacy who can't vocalize it yet? Tim always sounds so judgemental when he pans to the Stannys plate "and Lynn got... A salad" quick pan away to more fries and crap food.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They respect the Stannys privacy because she vocalized it. What about the kids privacy who can't vocalize it yet? Tim always sounds so judgemental when he pans to the Stannys plate "and Lynn got... A salad" quick pan away to more fries and crap food.
They can’t respect her privacy that much when she’s been filmed in the background of previous vlogs.

Reactions: 11
It just absolutely breaks my heart to see how elated they both are when their miracle child isn't around. I get it, everyone needs a break. Their demeanors completely change when J$ is not with them. He's not far off from watching these videos and seeing it himself and that makes me really sad for him. That poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s really sad that if Tim couldn’t do activities with J$ on the island, why didn’t he take him and do the Detective Agency? The dance party? Or the Foreworks? That’s the whole point of a Disney Cruise to do things you normally don’t get to do. Instead they lock up him and Lynn in their room and go out and do all that by themselves. That’s what makes family vacations special. You let the kids do things they don’t normally get to do and let them stay up later than normal. I don’t understand these two. It just seems so mean and selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I really, really want to stop watching but I just know I will have to tune in later just to watch them have 3 breakfasts

1. Cabanas Breakfast
2. Concierge Lounge Breakfast
3. Remys Brunch

Plus Jenn will be in her bright orange babydoll dress, ‘I’m excited to see that too’.

Someone posted a photo of Jenn in her orange dress on the previous thread. Tim looked to be wearing a different outfit than the one he showed us on the pre-cruise fashion show. I wonder if Jenn persuaded him to change because she was worried they would clash in the photos?

Reactions: 11
Y'all have already covered just about everything from this latest pukefest. 🤮

But I caught at 12:00 that they *did* (hallelujah!) give J. cut-up apples and grapes and showed it. Tim said the little birds kept coming in to try and steal J.'s food. He asks J. what the birds are doing. J. responds - "They're drinking Mommy's caffeine thing." [there was a Coke can next to the fruit]

Beyond the fact that J. didn't acknowledge what Tim said and responded in a completely different manner about the birds, remember a few vlogs ago when she declared that "caffeine is bad for you" ???

So they routinely feed him a completely beige diet but somehow the kid know Coke to be "a caffeine thing" rather than just a Coke.

She must really drive that point home all the time about caffeine caffeine caffeine for him to even know that word. 🤦‍♀️

Also - Ryan, you "has fans" (as instructed by a stan in a typo-riddled comment yesterday) told T&J that only the "haters" want to see Lynn!
Get with the program! 🤣

1647347238464.png

And.... now this - ENJOY! 🤣

1647347137449.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They really don't help themselves from appearing like they only bring J on these lavish trips for clicks. Because WHY not let this child see fireworks, go to the dance party, see characters, play the Mickey game?? All he gets to do is sit at tables and have someone hand feed him and occasionally go to a splash pad. They are so selfish. They are adults who have already experienced all this alone before on another cruise WITHIN THE LAST YEAR, and they still can't let their child do any of these fun activities because they might happen after 8:01pm. 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm just picturing how they look together. Everyone there with their families then you get these bozos, bringing their live in nanny with them to the Royal suite. I bet the staff are secretly ripping into them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Y'all have already covered just about everything from this latest pukefest. 🤮

But I caught at 12:00 that they *did* (hallelujah!) give J. cut-up apples and grapes and showed it. Tim said the little birds kept coming in to try and steal J.'s food. He asks J. what the birds are doing. J. responds - "They're drinking Mommy's caffeine thing." [there was a Coke can next to the fruit]

Beyond the fact that J. didn't acknowledge what Tim said and responded in a completely different manner about the birds, remember a few vlogs ago when she declared that "caffeine is bad for you" ???

So they routinely feed him a completely beige diet but somehow the kid know Coke to be "a caffeine thing" rather than just a Coke.

She must really drive that point home all the time about caffeine caffeine caffeine for him to even know that word. 🤦‍♀️

Also - Ryan, you "has fans" (as instructed by a stan in a typo-riddled comment yesterday) told T&J that only the "haters" want to see Lynn!
Get with the program! 🤣

View attachment 1126752

And.... now this - ENJOY! 🤣

View attachment 1126749
I am pretty sure J knows "caffeine" because he routinely asks his mom to have her drinks and she always says no. I think in the last vlog he wanted tea? I remember her saying something about caffeine then. She probably drinks it all the time. 🙄

Their virtue signaling is the worst...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It honestly makes me sad how little amount of time they spend doing activities with the miracle child. I'm very lucky to be a stay at home parent- (my kid is 6) with the ability to take my son and travel, when we go places its always about him, what new places can we try out , what adventures we can have, he gets to stay up late and try new things. Oh and I never get a separate room for him- he often just sleeps in a bed with me, Jackson is just dragged around like a little prop, shoved into a corner until its time for him to perform.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think a lot of it has to with the amount of videos they post. Almost all of their videos get 120k+ views every single day. Add that on to people randomly watching their old videos and you got yourself at least a million (probably more) views per week. I think the frequency in which they post is how they rack up the money so quickly vs a channel that posts a single video or two per week. I mean their channel has 463,454,451 total views. Sadly, I think they make a lot more money than we think they do.
Social Blade agrees with you on the amount of views, but the top estimated yearly income does not agree with their spending. And this does include their entire catalog:
1647349360699.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another almost midnight upload. Jenn you bleeping suck and you know it

I am not shocked they got a cabana, how dare we assume they rough it on a private island with plebes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here is the thing, and I am sure some will disagree...

I totally understand how nice it is to get a private cabana for things like this, or water parks, etc. I am not acting like it sucks when it doesn't. However....

If you are on a private island on a Disney Cruise, and you have a 2 year old and are excited to be part of all that is going on, it feels like kind of a bummer to sit off in your loner cabana and sleep the day away. Or sit by the water by yourself separated off from all the activity. If I was a childless couple and wanted time alone, it seems great. If I had spent days doing endless activities with my kid(s) and wanted to unwind on a beach it would be awesome.

These two seem to enjoy isolating themselves from everyone else to feel special. J would have probably loved playing on the beach around all the kids (who all tested negative for the virus within the past few days and they are OUTSIDE). I would want to be around all the stuff that the island has and be part of the fun. I'm an introvert through and through, but it seems like a waste to be off sleeping in a hammock half the day when there is so much excitement going on down the beach. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just an observation.
43E89782-A59A-42F0-9BA7-489D831787FF.jpeg

32E3FF5E-C4FE-4D1D-AD70-6CD6F9C2E872.jpeg

Saying is it cold Buddy isn’t properly supervising when he is intent on going further out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

I totally understand how nice it is to get a private cabana for things like this, or water parks, etc. I am not acting like it sucks when it doesn't. However....

If you are on a private island on a Disney Cruise, and you have a 2 year old and are excited to be part of all that is going on, it feels like kind of a bummer to sit off in your loner cabana and sleep the day away. Or sit by the water by yourself separated off from all the activity. If I was a single couple and wanted time alone, it seems great. If I had spent days doing endless activities with my kid(s) and wanted to unwind on a beach it would be awesome.

These two seem to enjoy isolating themselves from everyone else to feel special. J would have probably loved playing on the beach around all the kids (who all tested negative for the virus within the past few days and they are OUTSIDE). I would want to be around all the stuff that the island has and be part of the fun. I'm an introvert through and through, but it seems like a waste to be off sleeping in a hammock half the day when there is so much excitement going on down the beach. 🤷‍♀️
Completely agree! I think part of it is the obvious flexing, but another part of it is the fact that they're not very social people. They take all the pictures in the parks with their stans because they have appearances to keep up with. But I think deep down they just don't like being around other people. Another thing that will have a lasting effect on J$'s development :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I'd hope if your kid started referring to anyone as fat then you'd have a chat with them tbf..
Are you new here?? Have you heard the things JennyNoShowers5Dinners has called her mother in law? Or unsuspecting tourists on camera??

you are either new here or a troll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

If you are on a private island on a Disney Cruise, and you have a 2 year old and are excited to be part of all that is going on, it feels like kind of a bummer to sit off in your loner cabana and sleep the day away. Or sit by the water by yourself separated off from all the activity. If I was a childless couple and wanted time alone, it seems great. If I had spent days doing endless activities with my kid(s) and wanted to unwind on a beach it would be awesome.

Then they left the cabana early to go back to the ship? When we had one last month we stayed until 30 mins before the posted return time. We knew it was gonna be the ONLY chance we’d have to be in one. Especially since we’ve been on 4 times as opposed to the many others have. Also the cabanas on Serenity Bay are less expensive than the ones on the family beach.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait wait wait so Tim's "bucket list" cruise was one where he couldn't even go in the water due to recovering from recent surgery? WTF is wrong with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.