Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

domwood

Quick stop by to update a few things...

We arrived at 1pm for the galactic starcruiser, entry slot was just before 2pm for us, but knowning how manic both the drive in and the wait for boarding can be from seeing a few vlogs, we opted for an early arrival, purely to allow the cast members time to unload and move luggage (that and we wanted to try and maximise the downtime in the halcyon before the 4pm kick -off.

Within 30mins... fucksocks! guess who's turned up to dinner.

Now first off everyone gets an 'opportunity' to post under the hotel logo, Tim and J have kept in reasonable discreet theming by rifting off non star wars characters, so J's outfit was an nasa suit, while Tim, chose to not go down the Han solo route, like a couple of others, and instead when for Episode 1's 'Indy' (because he was in the pod racing stand), also an excuse to keep the camera as part of the ensemble.. so i'll give him that.. Jen's outfit is a homage to Anakin Skywalker's jedi look, felt a bit etsy, like a tarty Amidala if she weighed an extra 50 pounds.

We were about 2/3 groups ahead in the queue, and although it takes around 20mins to go through checks, then queue.. video, slow waiting before seperating into 2 groups for your 'pod' we definitely heard a few conversations dropping hints that they were recording for their vlog, you know the kind... the kinda conversations where you start talking about an inane subject where you can shoehorn in you're a vlogger in the vain hope either a cast member notices you (they did) and presents you with a magical moment (they didn't) or the crowd around you starts talking about you (they didn't).

Jen didn't seem too happy about sharing a pod with other guests when we saw them come on board. but it's interesting to see her go from resting bitch face, to full smiley full 'o' sugar in a matter of seconds when Tim moves the camera towards her. Also interesting to note that the 'anxiety' from confined spaces and large crowds isn't a problem here...

Tim did a quick wander round, covering the model in the centre of the room, the shop for the right of the entrance and bar. before taking a wander to show Jen the layout. Still trying to work out which room their in, but I suspect from hearing conversations they didn't go for a cabin, and went with a suite so to speak so they had floor space for jacksons travelcot. How close this is to our room (7-307) time till tell.

Guess who didn't get the honor of taking us into hyperspace...

About this afternoons movements
2. Tim is playing Nanny today, Jenn is doing some solo filming too and if I here the sentence 'we're in space buddy' in that lobby again i'll go mental.

3. they were very determined to find out how to be in one of the early groups for ops training. and did make a point of talking quiet loudly about challenging each other into who could get the highest score knocking out the training bots.. few people don't seem to happy about being taken out of the immersion for a couple who are not quiet 'playing the role play part' of the experience, no cast members have said anything yet, but I can imagine if they get too disruptive on later parts of the story they'll get a few hints.

Jenn's already checked out the bar, and hoovered up a fuck tonne of sealed boxes from the snack area, I doubt half of that is for jackson, but I suspect someone'll be pretending they've gone for the salad later. She's already queried the staff if they offer a 'mary poppins' service (doesn't look like it) so you and your partner can both go and play with saber training.. seems there's a slow realisation she's gonna miss out on being able to flash out bling and roleplay her galatic jedi princess role. Tim on the other hand isn't really giving a shit, and is happily playing with the datapad so I think he's going to try and do EVERYTHING he can possibly do on the trip! expect you may see some solo vlogging late night, most likely with Tim will touring the Halcyon, showing you the toilets on the atrium, and the hidden atm, and the way you can also get late night drinks (soft) after the bar has closed.

Also, for fun you may just see my father in law in an instagram photo, he's currently in a white flight jacket, loving the experience so far. Oddly enough the whole experience so far is great, the plotline we have is partly similar to those on youtube already, except for a few minor differences, so they're definitely allowing the cast to improvise portions of the script to keep the flow of the experience fresh,quiet fun to see them rift off each other down corridors. but like the face characters, you may find you'll only see them for 15-20mins at a time, sure thats so they don't run out of conversation points or get into a situation where makeup, costume falls apart somewhere, or get caught out by a member of the public contradicting themselves off a previous conversation..

Dinner was great, clocked Jenn looking miserable as sin so, i'm taking it she's finding out there's a lot of walking, random activies, and subplots she didn't factor on Tim being immersed into even without having a fucking clue about star wars outside of a logo, and baby yoda.

Currently My wife and I are having a bit of a laugh tonight, we've done the whole bar thing asking if they serve a 'Jedi Gin' while someone was in earshot, and have tipped off the smuggler that our friend in the leather jacket has recently had an operation on his 'arris' to fix his 'farmer giles'. I know from the smile he knew who they are, so hoping he'll drop something into a conversation with Tim tomorrow.

plan tonight, after 10pm is to loiter around after the plotlines finish tonight either trying to get on the sabacc holo table since the bar closes at 2am, see if either of them pop in for a little nightcap, and try to see if Tim clocks us heading into the captains suite. Or Jen has stropped off for a quick cocktail or 7 before she can fall asleep face first on the atrium benches.

Ideally my wife is hoping we get to do this if we happen to sit by them on the Batu excursion tomorrow morning, but given they're not speaking to ANY other groups outside of minor pleasantries, its a long shot.

Also top tip that Tim won't be doing, but we will be..If you get into Batu on the early run, and grab the complimentary quick serve at docking bay 7, do the tasks and rides early and head back to the ship around 12-1pm you can also grab the end of the lunch buffet to get more value out of the meal offerings (Thanks to the atrium team for that little tip, pays to compliment the team!)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Alright, buckle in everyone like a car seat on a golf cart! I couldn't resist @Southpaw33, here we go with Ginn's healthy diet on this second day of the cruise, where the most activity Ginn did was walking up the steps of the slide. You might be scrolling a lot.

Breakfast:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.19.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.19.32 PM.png

Lunch:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.20.47 PM.png

"Pre-dinner" dinner (she tried to pretend she got the fries for J$ and she called this a "healthy" meal because she got a side salad):
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.09.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.10.04 PM.png

Dinner:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.23.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.24.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.25.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.25.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.26.50 PM.png

But don't worry you guuuuuyz, she totally burned off all those calories doing her sunburned-nose drunken dance:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.29.29 PM.png

Not pictured: probably all the extra chips and snacks and cookies and chocolate she also had but they didn't film.
Tomorrow, she will have pastries and breakfast before brunch. What's the point of calling it brunch then? Will there be a post-brunch lunch and a pre-dinner dinner and a post-dinner dinner? We shall see!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

domwood

Also I should point out, it pays to watch Tim when he's separated from Jenn, seems he's got a wandering eye for the nice looking ladies on board. I'm sure they wont be making the vlog, if Jenn does read on here (unless Tim volunteers to do the editing, since he's doing most of the story missions).

I can't see them making it through the 3 days without a 'small' discussion on family priorities....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

airbusA330

VIP Member
LOL - oh, so they are eating at the Captain's Table, iNdOoRs, with a huge room of unmasked and unknown vax-status people, and that is fine with them when it is normally not fine with them? Make it make sense. Their stupid rules are so arbitrary!! Do they think the people who can afford the Captain's Table are too rich to have COVID? 🙄🥴

They seriously need to ditch the cloth masks and stop the nonsense. Nobody calls then out on this crap, so I hope someone does in the next live.
It’s SO ridiculous.

I’m likely pretty COVID conscious compared to most people. I’ve been wearing a KF94 for 2 years. I got Pfizer 2x in February 2021 and my booster in October 2021. I did not eat indoors until cases were very, very low in June 2021 (& I was 2x vaxxed then too). 2020 sucked but I lived. I am not in the public health field but at one point was going to be a virologist.

However, I am living life again. Traveling, doing things like seeing plays, eating indoors, etc. I did quiet down a little in January after my Hawaii trip because cases in my area were nuts. I take risks but try not to be stupid. If I’m going to get COVID from being on a 777 from Hawaii, it’s fine, but I’m not getting COVID from randomly eating at my local brewery on a Tuesday if cases are high. I’m fine living life this way for a bit longer, it’s my choice. Calculated risks.

Tim and Jenn are stupid. They change their behaviors constantly and never based on cases or their own risk. J can’t go to school but he can go on a 30 trips and be around Lynn who may pick it up somewhere. They don’t seem to understand much so I guess this isn’t surprising. They wear (useless with omicron) cloth masks but don’t always do so. It’s so random because they’re so dumb.

Reactions: 34

Holmes83

Also, do they really think we’re that fucking stupid (okay, many of their rabid viewers are) to believe that a mere “private educator” would be joining them on a family cruise????? He’s freaking two years old. You’re telling me he can’t take four or five days away from his super exclusive, private toddler lessons? They’ve got to be 100% bonkers to think that would fly. Does not compute!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

tpstyle

Noticed when the CM gave J$ the porg he just snatches it out of her hand. No thank you. No parent asking the kid to say thank you. Nothing. Just another expected gift for doing absolutely nothing. The makings of a monster. Tim and Jenn in their masks while leaving…but not j$. Hysterical at this point.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I don't know about y'all, but I love spending $6000 to wait to check in in a claustrophobic hallway for an hour with adults dressed up in costumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

2020planner

VIP Member
It's interesting bc a lot of these more recent photos - like Aulani, the cruise, and now today that they posted - don't have J. looking at the camera.

It seems like he was able to lock in and look directly at the camera more when he was a baby versus now.

I don't think all of these trips - and never being home - are helping him. Mentally, he's likely scattered - which is why we can hear him asking "what's happening?" "where are we going?" in some of these latest vlogs.

Newsflash to the dumbfucks who are his parents = That's not a good thing when your 2-year-old is constantly asking that. That means there's zero stability in his life. Nothing he can call familiar, routine, or safe in his little world. :(

• Sad
  • Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
So these asshats taught the buddy to say “now it’s time to pay the price” but not “thank you.” They are such shit parents 😡

• Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They really don't help themselves from appearing like they only bring J on these lavish trips for clicks. Because WHY not let this child see fireworks, go to the dance party, see characters, play the Mickey game?? All he gets to do is sit at tables and have someone hand feed him and occasionally go to a splash pad. They are so selfish. They are adults who have already experienced all this alone before on another cruise WITHIN THE LAST YEAR, and they still can't let their child do any of these fun activities because they might happen after 8:01pm. 😠

• Sad

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
The only way they will ever have another 1M+ views video is if they do one of those “how much we make on YouTube” videos

We’re going to respect Lynn’s privacy, but here’s a clear view of her huge tattoo on her right inner thigh so I can show you whatever shit she ordered for breakfast that no one gives a fuck about why are we even watching

Jackson wants Daddy to go in the ocean with him, but his idiot father immediately rejects the kid “sorry BuDdY, daddy can’t because of his surgery”

So then why the fuck did you waste $20k to bring your child to a private island designed by man to be a snorkeling paradise, should have saved your money and just given me $5k to kick you in the nuts then call it a day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Here is the thing, and I am sure some will disagree...

I totally understand how nice it is to get a private cabana for things like this, or water parks, etc. I am not acting like it sucks when it doesn't. However....

If you are on a private island on a Disney Cruise, and you have a 2 year old and are excited to be part of all that is going on, it feels like kind of a bummer to sit off in your loner cabana and sleep the day away. Or sit by the water by yourself separated off from all the activity. If I was a childless couple and wanted time alone, it seems great. If I had spent days doing endless activities with my kid(s) and wanted to unwind on a beach it would be awesome.

These two seem to enjoy isolating themselves from everyone else to feel special. J would have probably loved playing on the beach around all the kids (who all tested negative for the virus within the past few days and they are OUTSIDE). I would want to be around all the stuff that the island has and be part of the fun. I'm an introvert through and through, but it seems like a waste to be off sleeping in a hammock half the day when there is so much excitement going on down the beach. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
When I started watching, she was almost never in the videos and Bandit was still healthy. I can’t remember if Armani was still alive or if he had just recently passed. But it was around the time when Tim was doing decent resort tours and informational videos. She was only occasionally in them. It’s almost as if since J$ has come around and so many people are obsessive about him, that she’s gotten some complex and is jealous of J$. So she’s now inserted herself to be front and center at all times to get more comments about her than her kid.
I agree with you, and the person (sorry, can't remember who) that said that she'd watch Bravo while Tim was out.

Like you, I don't think her staying home had anything to do with Bandit's declining health (they left him a lot with a sitter to go to #hosted).

Rather, when Tim would go out and vlog, it was her "me" time and she was able to flit around the house, playing with her hair, her makeup, etc. while watching her reality TV. Then, as it's been documented here that she texts Tim constantly, once she learned he'd be on his way back, she'd put herself up in front of the laptop so that he'd come in the door and she'd moan about how hArD she's had to eDiT and how LOnG the vlog she was editing was taking.

Then, when J. arrived, she ate up all the attention while pregnant.

But once Tim started going back out in May 2020 (once Disney Springs opened again), you can see she definitely shifted from semi-attentive baby mom - content to be home w/ baby and Tim - to must-go-everywhere-with-Tim-we-are-a-family-now-don't-you-always-want-me-glued-to-your-hip, Tim?

Though it had nothing to do with cReATinG mEmoRieS for J., and more to do with the fact that, if left alone while Tim went out to vlog, she had to actually become a self-sufficient MOTHER now without her hand held all the time and she felt she was missing out on all the "fun" that Tim was having being back out in the world again. Little J. was cramping her style, so to speak.

Hence her comments always about how it was her "first time" doing XYZ again (e.g., a ride, experience, etc.) because she couldn't do it while pregnant - as if her pregnancy lasted 20 years or debilitated her. Or her "first" wine again (and again and again) because she couldn't drink while nursing. blah blah blah

She'd always make these proclamations of victimhood as if she was so put out by having J. Nothing to do with PPD, IMHO, (she is the way she is - always) and everything to do with FOMO and a desire to go back to "the way it was" when it was just her and Tim.

Enter the nanny / personal assistant (x3 or 4 or however many they've had now) once she probably complained to Tim about how hArD it was to edit and take care of their only miracle child (and probably some fake reasoning about educating him). Then she made the comments about how having the nanny / PA would allow her to be more productive and put out vlogs better (never happened; we knew it wouldn't) and J. would excel academically (as if a 2-year-old needs this) and they'd regularly show the results (never happened; we knew it wouldn't).

Obviously all lies. The nanny / PA was for the benefit of Jenn first, Tim second, and J. third.

ALSO - as a PSA - don't venture to the FB TTT page to read the post with 200+ comments. You'll pull your hair out at the insanity displayed by all the apologists on there claiming that anyone who has a difference of opinion as to the flexing is - you guessed it - jealous, a hater, or "why are you on their fanpage if you don't like them?"

As if no one can utter one fucking constructively critical comment about these two, or voice a change of opinion as a long-time viewer. 🤦‍♀️ As if the STANS themselves haven't ever uttered one fucking constructively critical comment about ANYTHING in their lives.

And I can once again confirm my comment from the other day that, indeed, all the stans look like they are related.
They all have a certain "look." 🤣 (and that's not a compliment)

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #65: You Too Can Have Anal Beads in Your Hair!

Watch the tutorial on Jennal Beads’ channel! #familyfriendly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Moonpie_Mickey

It’s really sad that if Tim couldn’t do activities with J$ on the island, why didn’t he take him and do the Detective Agency? The dance party? Or the Foreworks? That’s the whole point of a Disney Cruise to do things you normally don’t get to do. Instead they lock up him and Lynn in their room and go out and do all that by themselves. That’s what makes family vacations special. You let the kids do things they don’t normally get to do and let them stay up later than normal. I don’t understand these two. It just seems so mean and selfish.

• Sad