The Tim Tracker #64 Concierge - We’re Better than You™️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of concierge, I will move my post I just did here-

Tim:

Concierge sun deck
Concierge hot tub
Concierge lounge

I mean, way to hide the fact that you are soooo thrilled to feel so elevated and important being CONCIERGE. Good Lord. You spent the amount of a person's salary for a cruise to a place you have been before, doing the same things you always do, except you can't even bleeping go in the water. Those "steerage" serfs not in concierge all went snorkeling, parasailing, swimming, and soaking in hot tubs. Sucks to be you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, do they really think we’re that bleeping stupid (okay, many of their rabid viewers are) to believe that a mere “private educator” would be joining them on a family cruise????? He’s freaking two years old. You’re telling me he can’t take four or five days away from his super exclusive, private toddler lessons? They’ve got to be 100% bonkers to think that would fly. Does not compute!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alright, buckle in everyone like a car seat on a golf cart! I couldn't resist @Southpaw33, here we go with Ginn's healthy diet on this second day of the cruise, where the most activity Ginn did was walking up the steps of the slide. You might be scrolling a lot.

Breakfast:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.19.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.19.32 PM.png

Lunch:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.20.47 PM.png

"Pre-dinner" dinner (she tried to pretend she got the fries for J$ and she called this a "healthy" meal because she got a side salad):
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.09.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.10.04 PM.png

Dinner:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.23.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.24.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.25.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.25.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.26.50 PM.png

But don't worry you guuuuuyz, she totally burned off all those calories doing her sunburned-nose drunken dance:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.29.29 PM.png

Not pictured: probably all the extra chips and snacks and cookies and chocolate she also had but they didn't film.
Tomorrow, she will have pastries and breakfast before brunch. What's the point of calling it brunch then? Will there be a post-brunch lunch and a pre-dinner dinner and a post-dinner dinner? We shall see!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Alright, buckle in everyone like a car seat on a golf cart! I couldn't resist @Southpaw33, here we go with Ginn's healthy diet on this second day of the cruise, where the most activity Ginn did was walking up the steps of the slide. You might be scrolling a lot.

Breakfast:
View attachment 1126133 View attachment 1126135

Lunch:
View attachment 1126138

"Pre-dinner" dinner (she tried to pretend she got the fries for J$ and she called this a "healthy" meal because she got a side salad):
View attachment 1126139 View attachment 1126140

Dinner:
View attachment 1126143 View attachment 1126144 View attachment 1126145 View attachment 1126147 View attachment 1126149

But don't worry you guuuuuyz, she totally burned off all those calories doing her sunburned-nose drunken dance:
View attachment 1126153

Not pictured: probably all the extra chips and snacks and cookies and chocolate she also had but they didn't film.
Tomorrow, she will have pastries and breakfast before brunch. What's the point of calling it brunch then? Will there be a post-brunch lunch and a pre-dinner dinner and a post-dinner dinner? We shall see!
All that beautiful fresh fruit and not one piece of it to be seen...not for Tim either and not for J$

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I commented on the last thread about everyone in cabanas getting a golf cart ride. I am watching now and see that they got one from the ship.They are so over the top extra. There is a shuttle tram near the ship that would take them to the cabana check-in place. It is a shorter walk than it was from the parking lot to the entrance of EPCOT.

Reactions: 12
I missed an entire thread over the past like four days, what the hell? I guess when these two bozos churn out an hour long video to flex on the poors for each day they're on this boat, they give you a lot to gripe about. I mean, they're not even classy rich people. That suite looks like a ripoff to me, other than the balcony and the tub. Looks like it needs some renovating. The walls just look too much like that cheapo 70s wood paneling to me.

Also, what was with that pack & play in the cabana in the most recent video? J$ is wayyyy too big for that. Even Tim saying he could "nap in there" made me cringe. Have we gotten an estimate for how much money they spent on this nonsense? Can't wait for them to bankrupt themselves and have to resort to Onlyfans...

Reactions: 18
All that beautiful fresh fruit and not one piece of it to be seen...not for Tim either and not for J$
The fresh fruit options on DCL are seriously one of the best perks. The fruit is always so fresh and delicious.

The flexing in this video is too much and I am only 10 minutes into it.

• Heart

Breakfast:

Lunch:
View attachment 1126138

Dinner:
View attachment 1126143 View attachment 1126144 View attachment 1126145 View attachment 1126147 View attachment 1126149

View attachment 1126153

Yesss...thanks for putting this together!

This is INSANE. I feel sick looking at all this. She must really destroy that ol' concierge commode at night. 🤢😧

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yesss...thanks for putting this together!

This is INSANE. I feel sick looking at all this. She must really destroy that ol' concierge commode at night. 🤢😧
Between these two and OA, I've seen enough toilets for a lifetime. Peter flushing the toilet in every room he's in to see if his fat turds will make the journey literally makes me dry heave every time. I don't need to see where everyone does their business, thanks.

Also, just got to the part where Tim is shopping for shirts and Jenn & Stanny go swimming while J naps. Did...did they really just leave their two year old child alone again? Why am I surprised by this?

• Wow

Breakfast:

Lunch:
View attachment 1126138

Dinner:

View attachment 1126153

Don't forget we don't know what she got at the concierge lounge before breakfast. She didn't show it but we all know she grabbed some pastries. What do these guys have against fruit! Stop feeding your child fries!!

Reactions: 11
No raspberries for J$ either.
Now we know that the Manny arranged that on the previous cruise.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The moment Dim tells Ginn her hand is FREEZING aka "don't touch me witch, we're not making miracle baby #2 tonight".

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 9.06.17 PM.png

Ginn says this has been the most amazing trip so far, "not just because of the room" but because the bed feels like their bed at home. WTF?? That's what makes this the most amazing trip? I mean, I guess because she sleeps so much, of course the bed is her favorite part, but if you love your bed at home so much, maybe don't do so many staycations and vacations. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The moment Dim tells Ginn her hand is FREEZING aka "don't touch me witch, we're not making miracle baby #2 tonight".

View attachment 1126173

Ginn says this has been the most amazing trip so far, "not just because of the room" but because the bed feels like their bed at home. WTF?? That's what makes this the most amazing trip? I mean, I guess because she sleeps so much, of course the bed is her favorite part, but if you love your bed at home so much, maybe don't do so many staycations and vacations. Duh.
Don't forget Tim's contribution....I'm excited to go to sleep. Who uses that word for sleeping?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reposting because I got caught at the end of the last thread…

I’m not caught up on comments yet, so forgive me if these things have already been mentioned.

But a, all that seafood she eats, she has to STANKKKK. 🤢

B, the fact Tim needed a golf cart to get around due to his “situation” cracked me up given they’ve walked around Epcot just a few days after surgery, he walked around Cay, he walked around the whole ship for that mystery thing. Gee.

I had major hernia surgery, open, a placemat size of mesh in my gut. His behavior has been nothing like that, he acts more like he had a laparoscopic procedure…oh wait, he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Ginn is more attached to her pineapple tumbler from Hawaii than she is to her own son.
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 9.20.45 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jenn looked so devastated when she realised that she had to walk to get lunch and was not going to be waited on . So hard for her, despite in case no one knew already they’re concierge with a private cabana, no wonder she needed to sleep 💤.
Also I know i’m nitpicking , but Tim it not DLC express breakfast you idiot, which you said 3 times, obviously it’s DCL.
And dauphinois potatoes are not pronounced “dafinose”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.