The Tim Tracker #64 Concierge - We’re Better than You™️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dumbest part was Jenn saying how sad it was that J has to be in bed before the dance parties and character meets because his internal clock (Tim and Jenn) makes him have to sleep at 7:30pm. You guys are pathetic. Only idiot stans will buy that and even some of them won't. There is no rule your kid has to go to bed by 7:30 on a $25K cruise.

They are so broken up about this that they immediately go out to talk to characters AGAIN with Jenn and her happy voice, do trivia, go to merch stores... yeah, what a bummer.
I'm angry on his behalf. It wouldn't kill anyone to let him stay up past his bedtime to have a little fun.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god, 40 seconds in and they already discuss their plans to go to the concierge lounge for pre-breakfast, then to breakfast, then to brunch.
I don't see how they can do that. I did Remy brunch with the champagne tasting once and was so stuffed when done. I could barely eat dinner at 8:30 that night. I still dream of that meal.

Reactions: 8
I think the lisp/mouth of tissues is what happens when he tries to do the Kermit the Frog voice. You can tell in the older video posted here today, how he speaks on camera now is not his natural voice. When the camera isn't running, he doesn't sound like Kermit at all.
Funny isn’t it, he’s adapted his voice because he found sounding like Kermit works. It keeps changing and changing.

I thought it was a joke.🤣 They did have breakfast twice before brunch.
How the hell do they eat that much food? One large meal is enough to make me want to fast until the next day.

Also, the cruise seems really boring. If I ever go on a cruise I want to stop and explore more interesting places than a Disney island.

Reactions: 21
I think the lily p haul was a paid deal. If you’re going on vacation and you want a new dress, would you purchase several from the same designer?? Why? Different day, similar dress? The prints are so alike. The women I know wearing Lily P are fit and wear it to play tennis. Just like the pampers boxes. Sure they’re slobs at home but all the boxes piling up makes me think they are gifted diapers. The Lily store could’ve contacted her, said pick out several frocks and show them on your channel. Just like a pampers deal to leave the boxes in plain site. I mean, you can’t miss ‘em. Who knows.
As someone who worked for LP and other similar mid-level deluxe retail brands in the past, they don’t typically give out free clothes unless it’s for a charity auction.

If they do give out free stuff, it comes with the stipulation that you have to plug the brand, give ACTUAL product info on the clothes you got when sharing it with your viewers (price, style, print, etc.) and make pointed posts on social media showing off the clothes. She hasn’t met any of those stipulations.

Is it possible a stan works at the Disney Springs LP and comped her stuff? Sure, but I doubt it. Dinnerfer bought LP because it fits the ritzy tropical vacay vibe. Since it’s a pricier brand, it was a way to “fit in” with the other rich people on the cruise. I truly believe she flat out bought all the stuff. She knew she couldn’t walk into a $20k suite in a 3 day old baggy T-shirt, greasy bun slicked up on her head, and flesh colored biker shorts.

Trust me, you’d be shocked how many customers on a daily basis would stroll in and buy $1k-$2k worth of clothes.

Reactions: 17
Here’s an idea. Instead of wishing your child was older and could stay up later to do the ‘fun stuff’ on a cruise, think about going on holidays appropriate for the age they are NOW. There are plenty of places that cater for smaller kids.

Someone on this thread said they don’t appreciate the moment they are in, and it is so true. One day you turn around and your child is an adult, living in a different city and no longer up for holidays with the parents 😭😭 ! Don’t wish his life away.
They have never enjoyed the wonder of Jackson in his age stages.

I love babies between 4 - 12 months. They are so full of innocence. Learning, discovering, exploring and growing so much. I can play with, hug and kiss them all I want!

• Heart
New thread time!

Reactions: 4
At the end they once again make tone deaf remarks about how they talked to so many people about how it was their first cruise. Jenn says MANY times how "LUCKY" all these people are that this is their first cruise. The double dip in Castaway, etc. She also says how the crew said this has been the nicest weather of any cruise this season and Jenn again says HOW LUCKY these first timers are to have this weather. Not one time does SHE or TIM ever utter any remarks of how thankful and grateful they are to experience this cruise. They never once say how fortunate they are to be there. The viewers watching made that possible for them, but they act like they just deserve it??? Like this should be their life but anyone else getting it really lucked out. Wtf.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Funny isn’t it, he’s adapted his voice because he found sounding like Kermit works. It keeps changing and changing.
He certainly didn’t sound like Kermit when he snapped at Jen on her IG stories from the Halcyon- definitely a totally different voice when he isn’t “on.”

I lost count of how many times Jen said something at Remy was “nice.” Please go watch the Magic Dads if you want actual food reviews😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.