The Tim Tracker #64 Concierge - We’re Better than You™️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly is their revenue that damn good? That’s big big money he just spent

Reactions: 10
Oh and one more thing, every time Jenn sas “ oh my goodness” with that upward inflection, I just want to punch her, and I’m not normally a violent person, just saying!
Oh my goodness (no pun intended), me too! I thought to myself, "does it make me a bad person if I want to punch her in the face every time she says that?" 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly is their revenue that damn good? That’s big big money he just spent
We are all asking that question. So hard to figure out what YouTubers make. It seems to be a secret because YouTubers hardly ever talk about it. All I know is I watch some people who get twice as many views or more and they don't act like this. I said the other day, could it be that their library is so big. Are people watching videos from years ago?

Reactions: 9
We are all asking that question. So hard to figure out what YouTubers make. It seems to be a secret because YouTubers hardly ever talk about it. All I know is I watch some people who get twice as many views or more and they don't act like this. I said the other day, could it be that their library is so big. Are people watching videos from years ago?
I think that is a big part of it. They have a decade of videos. Adam the Woo is pretty similar with about the same number of years vlogging. He is open about how his catalog is what has and continues to keep him doing well income-wise.

I am laughing my ass off at how Jenn had to have 5 or 6 outfits from LP, for close to $1K, doing what exactly?

Riding a golf cart from the ship to the island (in the cover up) 2 times(?).
Playing 80s music trivia with a small group of people.
Getting breakfast delivered to the room.
Stopping at some desserted CONCIERGE lounges and decks.
Sleeping on Castaway.
Sleeping in the bed (her favorite part).
Playing a Mickey Detective game with Tim, by themselves.
Sitting in a dining room with the lowly peasants who are wearing clothes they probably bought at the mall or Target or Amazon for 1/10th the cost of Jenn's, as they eat the SAME food and actually enjoy time with their children and families.

😂😂😂 What is wrong with these two. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The only way they will ever have another 1M+ views video is if they do one of those “how much we make on YouTube” videos

We’re going to respect Lynn’s privacy, but here’s a clear view of her huge tattoo on her right inner thigh so I can show you whatever tit she ordered for breakfast that no one gives a duck about why are we even watching

Jackson wants Daddy to go in the ocean with him, but his idiot father immediately rejects the kid “sorry BuDdY, daddy can’t because of his surgery”

So then why the duck did you waste $20k to bring your child to a private island designed by man to be a snorkeling paradise, should have saved your money and just given me $5k to kick you in the nuts then call it a day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think a lot of it has to with the amount of videos they post. Almost all of their videos get 120k+ views every single day. Add that on to people randomly watching their old videos and you got yourself at least a million (probably more) views per week. I think the frequency in which they post is how they rack up the money so quickly vs a channel that posts a single video or two per week. I mean their channel has 463,454,451 total views. Sadly, I think they make a lot more money than we think they do.

Reactions: 8
Idk, if they are making THAT much, why not sell the Haunted McMansion in Lake Nona and move to Golden Oak? That would give them the exclusive lifestyle they crave, plus it would actually be content that could grow their channel (if they hired a professional editor)

My money is still on some sort of tax situation going on hidden in plain sight

I think a lot of it has to with the amount of videos they post. Almost all of their videos get 120k+ views every single day. Add that on to people randomly watching their old videos and you got yourself at least a million (probably more) views per week. I think the frequency in which they post is how they rack up the money so quickly vs a channel that posts a single video or two per week. I mean their channel has 463,454,451 total views. Sadly, I think they make a lot more money than we think they do.
It’s hard to figure. In terms of $ for just views the Google math is apparently $1 per 1000 views. This does not account for ads(which pay based on some algorithm beyond my understanding) Regardless based on the overall number you posted that’s 463k just on total views of their channel. Throw in ad money and misc and you can see they may have grossed 1 million plus since channel started. That buys a lot of fries folks….

Reactions: 7
It’s hard to figure. In terms of $ for just views the Google math is apparently $1 per 1000 views. This does not account for ads(which pay based on some algorithm beyond my understanding) Regardless based on the overall number you posted that’s 463k just on total views of their channel. Throw in ad money and misc and you can see they may have grossed 1 million plus since channel started. That buys a lot of fries folks….
I also think the pandemic helped them quite a bit. The entire world was sitting at home on their computers looking for something to watch. All the people missing the parks typed in "Disneyworld" into the YouTube search bar and I don't think it's a stretch to say their videos probably pop up towards the top. Couple the above average pandemic views of their past videos with the fact that they didn't travel anywhere for nearly a year, I think they stacked their cash and are now blowing it in an embarrassing fashion.

Wasn't that surgery elective, too? I think i read on here that he said it was the kind of hernia that doesn't cause a problem. If you are spending that much, why have your surgery right before? I have had a hernia for 16 years (an actual hernia). I got in when I put together my 15 year old daughters crib while pregnant because I was fed up waiting on her father to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jenn said no way would Tim ever have to pickup Jackson during his post surgery recovery. So what happens, Jenn and her assistant walk down to the water slides all the while saying Jackson is still sleeping back at the cabana with Tim. Jackson - sleeping in a pack and play - with Tim who can't pick him up if he awakens. Way to go Jenn 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jackson wants Daddy to go in the ocean with him, but his idiot father immediately rejects the kid “sorry BuDdY, daddy can’t because of his surgery”

So then why the duck did you waste $20k to bring your child to a private island designed by man to be a snorkeling paradise, should have saved your money and just given me $5k to kick you in the nuts then call it a day

Am I the only person on earth who believes in travel insurance? Its meant for these kinds of situations. ... oh and @GUCCI TRACKER $5K is a rip off, i feel like alot of people around here would do it for FREE.

What it all comes down to is they are clearly very dumb people. Dumb people tend to be bad with money. And please dont everybody brigade me but I unironically enjoy their "Florida Yokel 2 dumb hicks walk around" routine. Its grown on me, mean while im pretty sure my wife has shifted into just hate watching. And our toddler loves to watch Jackson (they look like cousins) but I think he will start complaining about FATJEN soon also.

• Haha
  • Sick
They could have taken both of their families entire on a this cruise for the money they wasted. They take seven zillion staycations a year. I'd be doing at least one big ridiculous family trip a year. I'd also be giving a trip per/every other year or something away to the poor bastards who put you where you are. I hope they at least help his parents out. What is the point of money if you don't spread it around? That's what makes it fun. Not buying plastic crap for four times the price on a daily basis.
*Also, the regular sized portions must be killing them. Staaaaaaahving, even with the hobbit second meal schedule.
** Take your kid to do some of the bleeping kid centric activities, you assholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Jenn’s breakfast of 2 eggs Benedict did not come with ‘sides’…
So she ordered ANOTHER BREAKFAST.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Day two of the cruise. Poor Tim and Jen had to get up at 4 AM with Jackson so she had to take a nap on the island in their private cabana.🤮🤮🤮 no wonder why Jen is eating all vegetarian because her girlfriend Lynn is a vegetarian obviously. I’m not jealous of them in anyway because I would never spend that amount of money for a five day cruise. And you could have changed it to a different day so maybe Tim would’ve felt better you freaking moron.

Am I the only person on earth who believes in travel insurance? Its meant for these kinds of situations. ... oh and @GUCCI TRACKER $5K is a rip off, i feel like alot of people around here would do it for FREE.

What it all comes down to is they are clearly very dumb people. Dumb people tend to be bad with money. And please dont everybody brigade me but I unironically enjoy their "Florida Yokel 2 dumb hicks walk around" routine. Its grown on me, mean while im pretty sure my wife has shifted into just hate watching. And our toddler loves to watch Jackson (they look like cousins) but I think he will start complaining about FATJEN soon also.
I'd hope if your kid started referring to anyone as fat then you'd have a chat with them tbf..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t (and won’t) watch their recent display of out of touch and tasteless flexing. Considering what people have been, and are, still going through, I think this display of flaunting is incredibly tone-deaf.

Oh and hey Timmy: You may not drink or gamble any more, but addiction IS addiction…

Oniomania
Oniomania is the technical term for the compulsive desire to shop, more commonly referred to as compulsive shopping, shopping addiction, shopaholism, compulsive buying or CBD or Sushma Syndrome. Compulsive shopping may be considered an impulse control disorder, an obsessive-compulsive disorder, a bipolar disorder, or even a clinical addiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.