The Tim Tracker #62 The chronicles of hernia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be really surprised if they don't bring Stanny with them on the Starcruiser, considering they can't even go to the park or the zoo or well, Dim's surgery, without her. If they go without her (and that would only be because Disney didn't allow them to make changes to their reservation), Ginn will no doubt make Dim take care of J$ because "he got to experience it already, it's not fair!!" even though she barely even knows anything about Star Wars.

Reactions: 17
I would be really surprised if they don't bring Stanny with them on the Starcruiser, considering they can't even go to the park or the zoo or well, Dim's surgery, without her. If they go without her (and that would only be because Disney didn't allow them to make changes to their reservation), Ginn will no doubt make Dim take care of J$ because "he got to experience it already, it's not fair!!" even though she barely even knows anything about Star Wars.
So true. So true.
Yet Tim doesn’t know that much more SW knowledge than her.

From what I understand one doesn’t have to be a mega SW fan to enjoy this experience. They just have to be open to participate and become immersed in the storyline. It’s kind of like “create your own story”, where the decisions you make affect the path you will take in the storyline.

If the 4 hour media preview was any indication Tim will not be open to what is happening and become immersed. He was so stand-offish with the others, even though they tried to include him.

Both Tim and Jenn don’t play well with others. A lot of the missions require team work for success.

Plus I expect Jenn/Gin will be spending a lot of time at the bar. Mostly after J$ is asleep.

Taking Jackson is going to be a big mistake.
Mainly because he is too little and nothing there is appropriate for him. His physical presence will make him the scapegoat for any of T&J’s lack of participation and enjoyment.

Which means the TTT video will be the usual
Complaints. Complaints. COMPLAINTS!!

Reactions: 14
Hack for leftover pizza is 5 minutes in an air fryer. It crisps up and tastes almost fresh. Pizza eggs seems like teenager food, which is about Jenn's mental age.
Pizza eggs sounds like stoner food she came up with late at night.

The F&G dress looks like the same dress from her fake picnic that was staged for her. Obviously a size 0 modeled it on the website and she ordered it thinking she's going to look great in it. Instead she looks like Grannie's drapes (as others have said).
So now Dim has a Stanny and a Granny.

So true. So true.
Yet Tim doesn’t know that much more SW knowledge than her.

From what I understand one doesn’t have to be a mega SW fan to enjoy this experience. They just have to be open to participate and become immersed in the storyline. It’s kind of like “create your own story”, where the decisions you make affect the path you will take in the storyline.

If the 4 hour media preview was any indication Tim will not be open to what is happening and become immersed. He was so stand-offish with the others, even though they tried to include him.

Both Tim and Jenn don’t play well with others. A lot of the missions require team work for success.

Plus I expect Jenn/Gin will be spending a lot of time at the bar. Mostly after J$ is asleep.

Taking Jackson is going to be a big mistake.
Mainly because he is too little and nothing there is appropriate for him. His physical presence will make him the scapegoat for any of T&J’s lack of participation and enjoyment.

Which means the TTT video will be the usual
Complaints. Complaints. COMPLAINTS!!
Hopefully the actors that control each interactions (such as light saber training) will make sure that everyone gets an equal time and chance. Otherwise, I'm sure these two would monopolize many of the interactions with J$ for views.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I tried making Pizza Eggs once. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't as good as either pizza or eggs on their own.

I think it's just a means of JennyNoCook pretending she can make 2 kinds of breakfasts instead of just one.

Pizza eggs sounds like stoner food she came up with late at night.

The F&G dress looks like the same dress from her fake picnic that was staged for her. Obviously a size 0 modeled it on the website and she ordered it thinking she's going to look great in it. Instead she looks like Grannie's drapes (as others have said).
So now Dim has a Stanny and a Granny.

Hopefully the actors that control each interactions (such as light saber training) will make sure that everyone gets an equal time and chance. Otherwise, I'm sure these two would monopolize many of the interactions with J$ for views.
Let’s hope.

The funny thing is that depending on the choices T&J make there is potential for them to be on two different storylines. Then what will they do?

Reactions: 5
I just can't get over the lack of fruit. It is so unhealthy and portends to bad habits in the future.

We are not perfect, but our kids get a portion of fruit for breakfast and for lunch. We usually have at least 3 kinds on hand to choose from too.

Reactions: 8
Let’s hope.

The funny thing is that depending on the choices T&J make there is potential for them to be on two different storylines. Then what will they do?
I'm very sure Disney has prepared the system for this. They wouldn't want pre-teens like Jenn venturing off without a parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not that I want to stick up for Dim but ... my hubby had laparoscopic surgery for two hernias, he had zero complications, it was outpatient, he was NOT in a lot of pain and only took tylenol the first two days. He was feeling so good I had to remind him to take it easy. He was allowed to walk around but no lifting. So it is possible that Dim is ok five days post op to do some walking - maybe not F&G walking though....

Reactions: 9
Is there a storyline on the Starcruiser where one of the guests continually asks dumb questions, gorges themselves on space food, stinks the place out, upsets everyone else and finally gets banished to solitary confinement?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there a storyline on the Starcruiser where one of the guests asks never-ending dumb questions, gorges themselves on space food, stinks the place out, upsets everyone else and finally gets banished to solitary confinement?
I believe that’s the Jabba storyline 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really thought they bought the Tesla not because of the electric nature, but because they could get Auto-Pilot and Ginn would be able to have the car drive itself for her.

Reactions: 5
I really thought they bought the Tesla not because of the electric nature, but because they could get Auto-Pilot and Ginn would be able to have the car drive itself for her.
I feel that if Jenn has it in her head that she's going to freak out when driving she WILL freak out when driving. No amount of Tesla AI can counter an irrational person overriding the system and yanking the steering wheel to veer into a ditch or off a bridge.

He was already stressed due to the upcoming surgery, I don't blame Tim for not wanting her behind the wheel. I would have asked my sibling for help, but it seems that Tim's paying the Franny for a multitude of assistance services.

(get your minds out of the gutters :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.