The Tim Tracker #62 The chronicles of hernia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bored and trying to figure out what the yellow highlighted comments on a YouTube live chat meant and found myself upon the YouTube community guidelines. Found a couple things that I feel like the Trackers should read and take seriously.
I didn’t know that was all the terms on the children… every time they show him in his crib or bedroom it needs to be reported

Reactions: 18
I didn’t know that was all the terms on the children… every time they show him in his crib or bedroom it needs to be reported
I question if YouTube really cares or not. When the Trackers filmed J in the bath, I know a lot of people from here said they reported it. It doesn't seem like anything ever happened.

I wish the Trackers would be more protective over J's safety.

Reactions: 17
Also - "A highlighted comment appears on YouTube to flag your attention so that you can interact with the comment more easily. Neither users nor creators choose to highlight comments, and it is not good or bad when this happens – the feature is just meant to help you navigate comments that might be of interest to you"

Reactions: 9
The Tim Tracker 63: Slip Sliding Away, I'll Leave A Link Down Below
The Tim Tracker 63: Nanny Bojo Rising

Reactions: 6
I don’t really think they’re in that suite I think it’s a tour and they are using that picture as click bait.
But I say shame on any person that spends $21,000 on a freaking floating hotel room no matter who they are. 21 grand would pay off my vehicle, all of my other bills and I could still take a sweet ass vacation and bank the rest.
im pretty sure they are actually staying in the suite...such tryhards. The fact that they have a cabana means they were concierge…it’s so hard to get one if you aren’t sailing concierge. If it ends up that they have his parents with them in the suite then I will say that was a nice gift…clearly the trackers make far too much money for the zero skill crap they peddle…treating his parents is the least they can do. But if it turns out that his parents are in a regular Separate cabin and the Stanny is with them…I will be disgusted. Not shocked but totally repulsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This just popped up in my YT feed.

Oh, the good old days for the Bojos!
Now they have to pay their own way if they want Disney anything.

Who’s laughing now, Bojos?
The 3 Unwell, that’s who!! 😂😆😂

and the graphic contained in the FRE video

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to think they won the lottery. They are acting crazy for the past few months in spending. They go into a store and want everything. If they got that suite, that will almost prove it to me because they aren't making that much from YT.

Reactions: 11
I'm starting to think they won the lottery. They are acting crazy for the past few months in spending. They go into a store and want everything. If they got that suite, that will almost prove it to me because they aren't making that much from YT.
Florida lottery winners are public record, you can’t win and remain anonymous. Definitely something going on that they don’t want to talk about for some reason, when they talk about everything else.

People underestimate how much money these “influencers” actually make. People are able to quit their day job with only a few thousand views, let alone the fact that the trackers post daily, they probably make 15-20k per week to be honest, … personally I think that’s why everyone wants to be an “influencer”, it’s grossly overpaid with minimal work needed. Tim could post himself on the toilet and make a few grand.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I knew that they were going on a cruise and saw that they booked the Roy O suite, but I thought it was for a cruise in May, and CrispRatt and his wife were sailing concierge in a connecting stateroom. I havent seen the reservation in almost a year, so I guess things changed

Reactions: 4
The money is so baffling. There’s no way they make enough from YouTube to fund this lifestyle.

They don't get sponsorships which most other YouTubers do and those are $10k+++ I think their obsessed stans just play their videos all day to pretend the bojo's are in their house talking to them.

Good I currently have covid and need to sleep, 3 minutes of Jenn licking her own teeth should do it.

Update - as I hated giving them a view it knocked me out before they left Target. I vaguely remember the space pants before I conked out

Finishing the vlog this morning... (Because why not start the day off badly?) They made 2 meal kit meals in one day? Lunch & dinner? That just seems like a lot of heavy food in one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.