The Tim Tracker #62 The chronicles of hernia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Carpetbagger got his wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks ago. Jacob only gets maybe 4% of his subs watching (if I did the math correctly) vs. TTT gets around 17% of their subs watching (again, if I did the math correctly). So if Jacob can take a week off to recover, why can't TTT? Jacob will sometimes have a couple video's in the backlog to post.
While we are on the subject of eyes, perhaps it's time for my checkup as I read that first line as "got his wooden teeth taken out". 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah most vision insurance is as crap as dental insurance. I only get eyeglasses every few years (luckily my prescription has been stuck at only a half-blind level for the last few years 😅) so I can spend the bare minimum insurance coverage on my contact lenses and mail in a rebate that usually comes with it. But I also get my eyeglasses at Costco, saves me even more money that way. Those contact lenses are one expense I know is coming every year and will shell out money for because I hate wearing my glasses and I'm too chicken to get Lasik.

Reactions: 7
While we are on the subject of eyes, perhaps it's time for my checkup as I read that first line as "got his wooden teeth taken out". 😬
I had to recently get glasses for reading. Working with spreadsheets and excels for 8+ hours a day really did a toll on my eyes. I was amazing putting them on, didn't realize how bad my eyes got.

Yeah most vision insurance is as crap as dental insurance. I only get eyeglasses every few years (luckily my prescription has been stuck at only a half-blind level for the last few years 😅) so I can spend the bare minimum insurance coverage on my contact lenses and mail in a rebate that usually comes with it. But I also get my eyeglasses at Costco, saves me even more money that way. Those contact lenses are one expense I know is coming every year and will shell out money for because I hate wearing my glasses and I'm too chicken to get Lasik.
I got my glasses at Costco, I guess my vision insurance isn't that bad.

Exam was $10.

My total cost for the glasses after insurance was $47 for Calvin Klein frames. Granted it's a very weak prescription, but I was expecting to spend over $200.

Reactions: 6
Yeah vision insurance is a joke and hardly covers tit these days but for the love of bleeping tits, can someone adjust Jenn’s goddamn glasses to fit her stupid face??

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised the trackers didn’t both spring for LASIK. I had mine done a year ago, and I’m so glad I did. No more glasses and shoving contacts into my eyes every day. It seems like a flex they would love to promote on their channel (I hate to give them any ideas, though).

Reactions: 9
I hate leftover pizza, it always tastes bad warmed up. I can’t imagine that combined with soggy eggs

Reactions: 8
It wasn't a tie, but close to it! "The Chronicles of Hernia: Jenn you bleeping witch" could be the first novel in the series. 😁

View attachment 1098620
Oops! My bad. The numbers keep changing. Sorry.
I’m partial to my T3a
Guess I’m the one who needs glasses 🤓
Lol

I do love the hybrid you came up with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oops! My bad. Sorry.
I’m partial to my T3a
Guess I’m the one who needs glasses 🤓
Lol

I do love the hybrid you came up with.

And these came in next, like 2nd / 3rd or 4th place. Funny they all have one thing in common. J-E-N-N. 🤣

The Tim Tracker #62 - Root cause of Hernia? Having to carrying Jenn for the last 10+ years..

The Tim Tracker #62: The Vlogs Are Better When You're Not In Them, Jenn [this was my contribution *takes bow* ]

The Tim Tracker - #62 Tim’s colon is empty, but his wife is still full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I like how Timmeh says you should tip your valet and housekeeping staff.
tit, Gin looks like that person who leaves last from Dennys so she can take the tip away without him seeing.

I hate leftover pizza, it always tastes bad warmed up. I can’t imagine that combined with soggy eggs
Hack for leftover pizza is 5 minutes in an air fryer. It crisps up and tastes almost fresh. Pizza eggs seems like teenager food, which is about Jenn's mental age.

Reactions: 14
Hack for leftover pizza is 5 minutes in an air fryer. It crisps up and tastes almost fresh. Pizza eggs seems like teenager food, which is about Jenn's mental age.
Next she'll be showing the stans how to make ramen. And they'll be like "woooooow, that's aMaZiNg! You're a genius!"

• Haha
Anyone know when they are going on the SW Galactic Starcruiser?

Tim is so giddy to take Jackson. WHY, Tim?
Is this another case of your trying to mold J$ into the buddy you want to hang out in the parks with?

Jackson is only 27 months old. He does not need to go on rollercoasters nor a $6K 2 night trip where everything is new, foreign, strange and loud to him.

How long are you going to drag J$ around doing things that you, a 40 year old man, LOVE to do?

Both you and Jenn need to stop projecting anxieties and expectations on him.

Again, Jackson is 27 months old.
LET HIM BE A KID!!! 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.