Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tony

Well, I unsubscribed from the Trackers today because I can't stand Jen. I quit watching over a year ago but stayed subscribed mostly because I felt sorry for Tim. Her refusal to function like an adult needs an intervention, not a nanny or stanny or whatever enables her to continue. I live with PTSD from an actual carjacking and wanted to quit driving, but instead I sought treatment and continued life like any responsible parent and partner should. Goddamn.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

court2022

Chatty Member
Hi! New here. I have been watching the Trackers for years now. I used to love them. Now I am disgusted with them. I feel so bad for Jackson. I've worked with children for 8 years and that poor kid is doomed. He should be much farther along in his development. I also was a nanny for 5 1/2 years and Stanny Lynn is just...not IT. Ugh...I'm just frustrated by so much haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Anyone else bothered by the way Tim is constantly saying that Jackson is bad at things? Right in front of him. He commented that Jackson can’t really do the puzzle, isn’t very good at steering his tricycle, isn’t very good at using the weird UFO looking ride on toy. How about encouring the parts of these things he is trying and doing well and teaching him how to improve. Poor kid is being criticized constantly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

quietcandy

VIP Member
I think Jenn bought the slice of key lime pie cake knowing Tim wouldn't like it much, not eat much of it, and give it to her to finish an almost entire slice of cake. But Tim, knowing Jenn probably planned that, ate the whole thing out of spite.

R E L A T I O N S H I P G O A L S amirite?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So what were the results of the man’s Mac and Cheese diet?
Just curious

Huh! Jackson would be lucky to get oatmeal for breakfast the way Jenn hoards it. “This is mommy’s food, buddy!” wtf
You can't have mommy's food, but you can have daddy's presents and cake too. And here's some more presents because it's not your birthday.
Don't touch my fries.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I watched the entire vlog earlier when my husband tuned in, and it was even worse than the first few minutes I saw earlier today.

The part that really made me sad and sort of freaked out was when Tim insisted on having J explain why he was sad/melting down and J mumbling about the egg in the drain. Look at the way J turns to the camera, STARES into it, no blinking just totally zoned into the camera, like he is conditioned to communicate through a camera with them. It was weird and upsetting to watch.

It is disgusting how they keep exploiting him like this.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
One changed I'd like to urge YouTube to make: views (and any revenue related to those views) from users that a channel has placed on their block/shadow ban list should not count. This only seems fair to me they want to block your ability to comment well they don't need to make anything off of your view.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

thatgirlinfl40

Sooo I'm usually a lurker but I haad to comment today. What really got me going about Tims bday vlog is how bratty and entitled they are letting Jackson become! He throws a fit and they are all 'Okay buddy you can do whatever you want' 🙄 Teach him that birthdays are for the person who's day it is and it's not his turn to open a present or blow out a candle. He's going to constantly need gifts at any birthday now and they've started it.

Yeah teaching kids lessons is HARD and having to tell them no sucks, but it's a part of raising a person. Even at the end when they were eating dinner- Jenn just lets him go ham on fries all the time- she puts the burger to his mouth-he pushes away and she lets him. Perfect opportunity there to set the rules- eat some of this THEN some fries etc.

He is going to run them absolutely ragged over the next few years. It's Jackson's world now, and they'll always be 'those' parents with the little whiny bratty kid who always gets his way.

Sorry- just really needed to get that out lol

Reactions: 32

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Serious question:

Wouldn’t deliberately placing your toddler at equal level to a burning hot stove and/or appliances, while your attention is anywhere but on him, constitute as child abuse/neglect/endangerment?

Methinks it would and CPS should probably be notified. They are TERRIBLE parents

I’m reporting this video as well. At this point, they’re just asking for him to be SERIOUSLY injured.

Oh, and the moronic nanny provides advice to them about giving the spoiled brat gifts….but can’t advise any safety tips from her immense child rearing background?! What a fucking joke!
It's clear the nanny has never had to care for children in a household setting before. She may have been educated for teaching children in an already safe classroom situation, but has no idea what to look out for at home.

Re: CPS, please don't. They have their hands full protecting children who are at real risk of abuse and death. We shouldn't divert the services away from them. Hopefully the situation in the Bojo household will never get so bad they need intervention.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31