The Tim Tracker #62 The chronicles of hernia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I can create threads!

I liked my own suggestions, but, man, @Quasimodo knocked it outta the park.

TL;DR

Tim gets his wisdom teeth pulled, rushes the healing, and suffers from a dry socket (in addition to Jenn's) for 2 weeks.

Having learned his lesson, Tim gets hernia surgery and rushes his healing, heading to the parks way too soon.

Meanwhile, Jenn is even more useless than usual.

Reactions: 20
This thread title is brought to you by @Quasimodo

Dim is fresh out of surgery to have his double hernias fixed from carrying Ginn for the last decade plus, and he's already been spotted out and about because heaven forbid he is allowed to rest and recover like a normal human being.

I don't understand how Ginn made it as far as she did in life being so completely codependent on a loved one. She is incapable of taking any sort of initiative, and Dimm is to blame because he allowed this beast to turn into this year after year. She adds nothing, and is responsible for them actually taking steps backward because of her toxic personality, lack of work ethic, and inability to improve her craft.

Reactions: 18
I want to say I cannot believe this bleeping idiot is out at Disney just 5 days after his surgery but also…this is Dim we are talking about

I can just hear the bleeping fat witch now…

“I HAVENT BEEN OUT OF THIS HOUSE IN DAYSSSSSS AND I BOUGHT A $300 DRESS AT SHORE JUST FOR THE FIRST DAY OF FLOWER AND GARDEEEENNN. I NEVER GET TO DO ANYTHING, TIM GET OUT OF BED AND TAKE ME PLACESSSS”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if they were out for his 40th birthday since Jenn is all gussied up. Is this the exciting thing she had planned? We all know Jenn is ever as excited as she is when she offloads her miracle sprog with the Fanny.

Reactions: 12
I want to say I cannot believe this bleeping idiot is out at Disney just 5 days after his surgery but also…this is Dim we are talking about

I can just hear the bleeping fat witch now…

“I HAVENT BEEN OUT OF THIS HOUSE IN DAYSSSSSS AND I BOUGHT A $300 DRESS AT SHORE JUST FOR THE FIRST DAY OF FLOWER AND GARDEEEENNN. I NEVER GET TO DO ANYTHING, TIM GET OUT OF BED AND TAKE ME PLACESSSS”
Yep. Sounds about accurate! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Parallel thread alert. :ROFLMAO: Like dueling roller coasters... which one will finish first?

Thank you to both you and Cold&Bitter for making one each.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Either his hernia repairs were tiny or he has a high pain tolerance or he's hopped up on pain pills. Or maybe some combination of all 3. Imagine a lifestyle where you can't even take a week off to recover from surgery. Yikes.

Reactions: 15
Parallel thread alert. :ROFLMAO: Like dueling roller coasters... which one will finish first?

Thank you to both you and peteykirch for making one each.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, I can create threads!

I liked my own suggestions, but, man, @Quasimodo knocked it outta the park.

TL;DR

Tim gets his wisdom teeth pulled, rushes the healing, and suffers from a dry socket (in addition to Jenn's) for 2 weeks.

Having learned his lesson, Tim gets hernia surgery and rushes his healing, heading to the parks way too soon.

Meanwhile, Jenn is even more useless than usual.
Thanks! There were so many amazing suggestions!

I guess Dim learned nothing from his wisdom teeth fiasco. And then later on he'll sound surprised that there are complications with his recovery. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Adam is clear and concise. Tim rambles.
Adam shows and talks about price of the event Tim's info is as clear as mud.
Adam tries to talk about the event.
Tim's is just a mess. He shows only what he thinks is quirky and brings most of what he says around to his own personal experience. Not as bad as Jenn, but always saying "I" this or that.
Adam very briefly shows the food, mentions the bad lighting. Tim films and films and films the nasty food and makes no mention of the lighting.

This is what I thought of when reading this......

1646247558315.png

I guess I'm old 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Either his hernia repairs were tiny or he has a high pain tolerance or he's hopped up on pain pills. Or maybe some combination of all 3. Imagine a lifestyle where you can't even take a week off to recover from surgery. Yikes.
Nope, can't take a day off when you have to be FIRST!!!! (along with the thousand other YT'ers covering Flower and Garden) Jeez I wonder what the topiaries will look like this year?! ughhhhhh
🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ginn needed a break from minimal functioning. She's still recovering from supposedly a whole 12 hours of editing from a week ago. J$ is just glad that stupid touchy blabbering witch is out of the house so he can mindlessly stare at Bluey on his iPad in peace.

Also, this should have been the thumbnail for the hernia vlog:
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 10.31.03 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ginn needed a break from minimal functioning. She's still recovering from supposedly a whole 12 hours of editing from a week ago. J$ is just glad that stupid touchy blabbering witch is out of the house so he can mindlessly stare at Bluey on his iPad in peace.

Also, this should have been the thumbnail for the hernia vlog:
View attachment 1098549
Oof she is just so goddamn 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This thread title is brought to you by @Quasimodo

Dim is fresh out of surgery to have his double hernias fixed from carrying Ginn for the last decade plus, and he's already been spotted out and about because heaven forbid he is allowed to rest and recover like a normal human being.

I don't understand how Ginn made it as far as she did in life being so completely codependent on a loved one. She is incapable of taking any sort of initiative, and Dimm is to blame because he allowed this beast to turn into this year after year. She adds nothing, and is responsible for them actually taking steps backward because of her toxic personality, lack of work ethic, and inability to improve her craft.
Tough choice @Cold&Bitter
This thread title was tied with @HereForTheT3a22’s
“Jenn, You bleeping witch!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So nice that Ginn's vision issues are selective and she can still function (well, you know, at her level) without glasses if they clash with her dress. :rolleyes:

She had mentioned she would not be getting contacts after she got a pair of blue light glasses with the prescription as well even though she didn't mean to (not sure what that has to do with not getting contacts, but let's face it, it's too much work for her).

Tough choice.
This thread title was tied with @HereForTheT3a22’s
“Jenn, You bleeping witch!”
It wasn't a tie, but close to it! "The Chronicles of Hernia: Jenn you bleeping witch" could be the first novel in the series. 😁

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 11.36.25 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I know Carpetbagger got his wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks ago. Jacob only gets maybe 4% of his subs watching (if I did the math correctly) vs. TTT gets around 17% of their subs watching (again, if I did the math correctly). So if Jacob can take a week off to recover, why can't TTT? Jacob will sometimes have a couple video's in the backlog to post.

So nice that Ginn's vision issues are selective and she can still function (well, you know, at her level) without glasses if they clash with her dress. :rolleyes:

She had mentioned she would not be getting contacts after she got a pair of blue light glasses with the prescription as well even though she didn't mean to (not sure what that has to do with not getting contacts, but let's face it, it's too much work for her).
Many Eye health insurances will cover only either eye wear or contacts, not both, and even then it's usually up to a limited value. Reading this as they're being cheap again. (Have to save that money for all those vacation trips and T-shrits!)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.