The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is slightly off topic - so sad and horrible. Disney, Universal, etc .... this is yet another example of why vlogger and "influencer" ass kissing needs to stop. Like we need another reason to be disgusted by most vloggers .... CM's and TM's should be treated better by their employers AND park guests.... looking at you greasy spice!

2022-02-22 (2)_LI.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When they said they were both going to lose 15 pounds at new year, I suppose Jen made Tim do that for her as well, so he lost 30 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sounds like he's making fun of himself there. He's with Adam, is anything serious when they're together?
Yeah it sounds like that when in text here, but didn’t sound like it at all when he said it. Do you really think that he is that self aware?

Anyways Tim comes across as so nervous and awkward af around Adam, it’s weird

Reactions: 4
JFC. I’m behind (again) but seeing these posts about how much they paid for their little pretend camping jaunt/experiment… meanwhile my comparatively pauper ass bought myself the Dyson hairdryer over the weekend and I’m feeling extremely guilty about it even though I’ve wanted it for YEARS and haven’t treated myself to a proper Christmas or birthday present in years (this purchase is both a Christmas and birthday present from myself to myself). And it was $399 (and I will use it on a daily basis!)!!! Less than what they paid to have their black tank emptied! 💩 Mercy.

Reactions: 8
This is slightly off topic - so sad and horrible. Disney, Universal, etc .... this is yet another example of why vlogger and "influencer" ass kissing needs to stop. Like we need another reason to be disgusted by most vloggers .... CM's and TM's should be treated better by their employers AND park guests.... looking at you greasy spice!

View attachment 1081785
Yeah, no. A lot of people won’t get to experience it, not just cast. You can’t do everything. I’m not going to get a Lamborghini but I’m not crying about it.

Reactions: 13
BuDdY, it’s time to go home! Are you so sad to be leaving? Are you so sad to be going back to your home?

yeah

BuDdY, give me a thumbs up!

🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am not sure how Tim looked nervous around Adam. I didn't see that at all. I think he is awkward in general, but he seems way less tense and more relaxed in this vlog than any vlog with Jenn.

Reactions: 18
I am not sure how Tim looked nervous around Adam. I didn't see that at all. I think he is awkward in general, but he seems way less tense and more relaxed in this vlog than any vlog with Jenn.
He didn’t look nervous, you couldn’t see him at all behind his mask and sunglasses. But he was acting so manic talking a mile a minute and saying ridiculous things “I know everything about carnival rides, ask me anything”. Calm down Tim, relax man, it’s okay. Even Adam was roasting him to his face the entire time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣 that Incognito Mouse dude posted on FRE’s latest Tracker video:

9C64EE5D-F902-466B-8DD2-C58FFBE18BCB.jpeg

Hasn’t he complained about FRE while defending the trackers and all the other grifters?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He didn’t look nervous, you couldn’t see him at all behind his mask and sunglasses. But he was acting so manic talking a mile a minute and saying ridiculous things “I know everything about carnival rides, ask me anything”. Calm down Tim, relax man, it’s okay. Even Adam was roasting him to his face the entire time
have you seen other Adam & Tim vlogs? That is kind of their schtick. Tim wasn’t being serious about any of that they joke around constantly. One of the things I like about the two of them vlogging together is that Tim doesn’t take himself seriously and just has fun. I think that is why Jenn hate it, Tim isn’t sticking to his scripted character.

Reactions: 14
I believe it was around September 2020 when Disney was starting media events back up and people were noticing Tim was not invited. Fish through their catalogue ordered by time and scroll back.

To me it sounded like Tim had a hissy fit that he had been left out and was demanding answers, finally some desk jockey settled him down by reflecting Tim's own thoughts back at him, saying it was "three unwell" people who had caused it. :ROFLMAO: The fact that Tim and Jenn took this as an answer without realizing the cause was their own behavior over years and years of videos just screams narcissism.

Ironically we're now watching 3 adults watching one child, acting as though it's normal. Who's the unwell 3?
"About 3"

Reactions: 3
have you seen other Adam & Tim vlogs? That is kind of their schtick. Tim wasn’t being serious about any of that they joke around constantly. One of the things I like about the two of them vlogging together is that Tim doesn’t take himself seriously and just has fun. I think that is why Jenn hate it, Tim isn’t sticking to his scripted character.
Idk I definitely got that vibe 100% from Adam but not Tim. Anyways it is refreshing to see Adam seemingly living his best life and beyond right now, he has had his fair share of lousy content but it seems like he is doing so much better and happier than he has been in a long time, not something you typically expect to see among these vloggers

Reactions: 9
The Tim Tracker #61 Tim’s getting slim trying to impress Lynn coz Jen is a mess who thinks that no means yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't forget the handicapped and Jenbo making fun of overweight people.
Also them complaining about how other people parent at the parks (before miracle J$) and how people choose to spend their time in the parks.
She doesn't like Christians either

Reactions: 3
You said Tim always comes across so nervous around Adam. I was referring to that. So I guess you didn't think that then. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.