The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say anything about Micheal kay but wasn't Jackie super infused with a child? But just kept them out the video, there's a bit in it where there's clearly a child near her, I don't know if its a stranger or she took a family member etc but at least she didn't show them clearly in the video, it's only their feet you see, if she was there with a kid (again can't be certain) at least she kept them out the video
I don’t know either but I still think she’s weird but im biased because I hate absolutely every vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I stand behind my thought that all these childless vloggers hanging around a theme park designed for children significantly under the age of 10 is bleeping creepy, gross, weird, and any other adjective that can describe it…

I understand some of you just LURRRVEEE Jackie and her super enthused-ness but it’s bleeping strange. Don’t even get me started on the 30 something man bear pig Michael Kay strolling around this park🤢🤢🤢🤢

IMHO Legoland shouldn’t have invited any of those weirdos.
This was a media event though, it wasn't a personal trip or vlog it was work. They were invited for a purpose and with showing the foods, sensory and all the new features they did it better than TTT with a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if the trackers end up getting separated or divorced at some point.
I agree. And Tim will look back at all this and ask himself why he didn't leave sooner (because let's face it, they are only getting divorced once he finally gets fed up with not having a real partner).

Reactions: 12
Jenn is ruining the channel (for the non-crazed stans) and Tim seems to be in denial or refuses to admit it. Flying in to praise her editing on Reddit, probably because she saw the post or he mentioned that some people were raving about her editing and she had to read it.

Their subs are stagnant because nobody knows what the hell their channel is about.
Stans think it's a Tracker worship vlog where they are part of the family. Others are holding on hoping that it will go back to a Tim channel about the parks and resorts and other attractions. Jenn wants it to be the Jenn Show ("my live" "my vlog") to seemingly feed some external validation she needs from stans. Casual viewers think it's a family vlog but then they get videos of Tim solo at a restaurant opening or at Mardi Gras at Universal. They are RV vloggers, they are cruise vloggers, they are home vloggers, they are clickbait vloggers...they are whatever they are grasping at in any given moment.

This is called lack of planning, lack of organization, and lack of direction. How surprising that two people who seem clueless about the simplest things, don't know how to deal with taking off shoes in an RV, miss out on events or activities because they didn't plan or forgot, don't understand time or weather, etc., are all over the place with their channel. Pick a lane guys. The "ding dang" cutesy stuff isn't going to fly as you get older and grayer and the viewers want to see something else.

Reactions: 26
So I was skimming through the new legislation proposed to congress regarding children and social media platforms, and they still omit the children being used in the videos as a topic of issue. It focuses back on the loopholes left with coppa and the viewers. In particular, they're expanding the age from under age 13 to 17 and want to make the platforms responsible for allowing dangerous stunts that children may mimic. While I agree with it I'm still upset that it leaves out the growing problem of parents shoving a camera in the face of their kids in hopes for a few bucks.

When will they address all these children being abused by their parents for clicks, views and likes?
When will they acknowledge that these children deserve to have a normal life that their parents are not permitting them to live?

We're slowly inching out of one plague only to be faced with another as these children grow up and need therapy.

Even if one doesn't care about their mental state there's still the economic implications: We've become a nation, rather a world, filled with kids who seek out money in the easiest way possible. Many of these kids will think it's normal to exploit family and friends. They won't want to go to school or learn a trade. The effect felt upon the workforce will be very real as the behavior spreads. (Social media is not the only cause, but it's a significant one.)

I could go on regarding the US educational problems and how this social media trend to exploit and make money is currently impacting it, but won't. It's a conversation best left for another forum as it is complicated and a modern history lesson unto itself.

I'll finish my mini rant with saying people like Tim and Jenn are helping to create this problem. No accountability, Tim shows disregard and disrespect for others and rules often and they won't even be proper parents to their one child. Viewing youth see their success, their behavior and copy it. Jackson may or may not grow up to copy his parents (they'd like him to). Hiring an "educator" is not the solution.
I brought up the similar topic here regarding House Bill 2032. It does seem that there is some movement to protect kids that are growing up in the public eye with complete disregard from their parents for their privacy or safety. I believe it originated from a teen that is suing because he didn't give consent and want restitution for money made off of his images and to have it all wiped from the internet.
The Trackers claim to have had threats regarding J$ yet still heavily feature him in every thumbnail and video they can shill him out for. At some point social media platforms need to be held accountable just like the association that protects actors that are minors. Making them put money away in a trust for the child and limiting the content boundaries. It's a serious problem and growing. At least it's a topic now.

Reactions: 14
I agree. And Tim will look back at all this and ask himself why he didn't leave sooner (because let's face it, they are only getting divorced once he finally gets fed up with not having a real partner).
I wonder who would get custody? Of the channel I mean, because god forbid they’d worry who has custody of the kid.🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
@Love_the_kitz I didn’t have a chance to respond to this so…

“I can't get over this either. To me a relationship means we're there for each other. Someone has a procedure done and the other is out in the waiting room ready to take them home, or to come into the room and hold their hand if needed. Yeah. It's boring as all hell, but it's part of that relationship. We also do the same for our kids.

Jenn: stays home laughing the day away WITH the babysitter nanny child educator.”

It’s seriously sad, I know we’ve all beaten the “Tim is not perfect” horse to DEATH but I am certain he would be there for JennyNoShowers if she was having even MINOR surgery.

My husband had an outpatient back surgery about 2 years (in June) ago and not only did I drive him to Tampa at 4 in the morning for the surgery scheduled at 7, I went back to pre-op to kiss/hold and console him while he was prepped and right before he was put under anesthesia. I drank the crappy waiting room coffee and paced the floor while he was in surgery and was right there waiting when the nurse came to look for me.

Who the duck let’s their partner/significant other/loved one go into surgery and not want to be there? I could understand extenuating circumstances but JennyNoShowers has no excuse. She’s just an asshole.

Hell my mom went for cataract surgery 2 years ago and we were there in the waiting room for her the entire time.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
This monkeys ass will do nothing for anyone unless she gets something out of it. She reminds me of some who would move a man in before body is cold. Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This was a media event though, it wasn't a personal trip or vlog it was work. They were invited for a purpose and with showing the foods, sensory and all the new features they did it better than TTT with a child.
Yeah I’m aware. I stand behind what I said and I think it’s ridiculous to invite a bunch of crappy adult childless vloggers. I do not consider most of bleeping youtube actual media. Media to me is the actual NEWS or people who are professionals for the most part. I will never be convinced that people like Jackie, Nate, and the slackers are media…that’s a bunch of bullshit

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
This monkeys ass will do nothing for anyone unless she gets something out of it. She reminds me of some who would move a man in before body is cold. Sorry not sorry.
She already has replaced Tim with the stanny nanny Lynn. Maybe she’s a lesbian and we’ve all ignored the signs?? Everyone is always wondering if Tim is gay but what about the notion that Jenn is really the gay one?!?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does going around to Disney properties (and one diversion to Dollywood) count as traveling? When they went to Japan, did they do anything other than TDR?
Looking back my verbiage here didn’t really explain my point as well as it could have.
I was simply implying that sans-child it was easier for them to do things period. Planned or last minute.

Back in the day they did a lot more sponsored trips that were geared more towards adults only. The Disneyland trip when they toured Pixar and WDS comes to mind. Not a kid-friendly trip or tour.

They now constantly complain about not being able to do things because J$ weighs them down and prevents them from having all the juvenile fun they want.

While having your day-to-day lifestyle changing when you have kids is expected and welcome for people like us, they (well, really Gin) resent that lifestyle change.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking back my verbiage here didn’t really explain my point as well as it could have.
I was simply implying that sans-child it was easier for them to do things period. Planned or last minute.

Back in the day they did a lot more sponsored trips that were geared more towards adults only. The Disneyland trip when they toured Pixar and WDS comes to mind. Not a kid-friendly trip or tour.

They now constantly complain about not being able to do things because J$ weighs them down and prevents them from having all the juvenile fun they want.

While having your day-to-day lifestyle changing when you have kids is expected and welcome for people like us, they (well, really Gin) resent that lifestyle change.
I definitely do not think that Jenn considered the impact even just ONE child has on a person’s lifestyle. We LOVE our son but if definitely changed our lives (for the better of course). Almost EVERYTHING takes planning when you have a child and you can’t just do whatever you want at a moments notice.

Why on earth she’s dying for a second kid baffles me everyday

Reactions: 15
So I'm about 100 pages behind. Yall have been BUSY 🤣🤣

Anyway...have yall noticed how Tim keeps talking about "his friend" Jimmie Allen...yet Jimmie doesn't even follow him on IG? He follows 996 and a tim ain't one 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Anyway...have yall noticed how Tim keeps talking about "his friend" Jimmie Allen...yet Jimmie doesn't even follow him on IG? He follows 996 and a tim ain't one 🤣
Virtue signaling at its best

Reactions: 10
I definitely do not think that Jenn considered the impact even just ONE child has on a person’s lifestyle. We LOVE our son but if definitely changed our lives (for the better of course). Almost EVERYTHING takes planning when you have a child and you can’t just do whatever you want at a moments notice.

Why on earth she’s dying for a second kid baffles me everyday
Same here. I sadly don’t have kids of my own yet, but I also understand that when it finally happens my life as I know it won’t be mine to enjoy and indulge all day every day. It will be a major adjustment, but I look forward to it. That’s what life is about.

I’ve mentioned it in a previous thread, but my sister-in-law is Ginn 2.0. She has behaved exactly the same to her own child as Gin has towards J$. Now that she got her miracle kid, she finds any and all excuse to dump the kid off and it’s really affected my niece’s development and sense of security. My brother does the best he can. She wanted the picture perfect family for the pics and attention, but has no desire to care for the kid like she should instinctually want to. It absolutely breaks my heart because I see the same sad look in J$’s eyes as I do my nieces.

Even if this Nanny is a joke to behold, I sincerely hope that she can give J$ the love and security his own mother refuses to give him. No innocent child deserves to be abused and ignored by their own parent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

I think we will see if they really are great friends when Jimmie performs at Universal in March. Jimmie has been everywhere lately. He was on Dancing with the Stars, he was just announced as a host for a country music awards show, he's playing in a celebrity NBA game, he's even going to be a guest mentor on American Idol. Tim just wants to ride on the coat tails of Jimmie's fame at this point.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.