The Tim Tracker #58 Mirror Mirror on the wall Jenn’s the one we like least of all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 14:08 when her morning bullshit starts I am SHOOK to see the microwave in the back says 8:14

It’s either wrong or hell just froze over
It very well could be both! I wouldn't expect them to update their clocks around the house, and they have been really cold lately so....

Reactions: 5
i get being frustrated as a parent, we're all just human. but to not just film it, but complain about it to complete strangers, and then present that video in such a way that the kid is affecting your life in a negative way to attract attention to the video... there is no empathy for that. you took a normal, human thing and turn it up to 11 and convinced yourself your child is part of the problem why YOU are not a happy person.
It really takes a lot of talent in denial to complain about not creating a second 'miracle' while complaining about your current 'miracle''s "terrible twos".

Also….WHY WONT YOU MAKE THE KID A SMOOTHIE TOO?!? Selfish witch
And she just keeps leaving/forgetting the smoothie in the kitchen while she's yapping away (almost like as if it was also her child), I doubt she even finished her trendy nutritious smoothie.

Reactions: 14
She won’t stop touching these huge goofy bleeping glasses and is driving me nuts

It really takes a lot of talent in denial to complain about not creating a second 'miracle' while complaining about your current 'miracle''s "terrible twos".

And she just keeps leaving/forgetting the smoothie in the kitchen while she's yapping away (almost like as if it was also her child), I doubt she even finished her trendy nutritious smoothie.
Our son loves smoothies and it’s an easy way to sneak tit into his diet that he’s not normally pumped about.

I usually put like 2 cups of spinach inside of his smoothies. Jenn is just a bleeping moron

She’s pacing like an insane person at the end of this video

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It is almost like she knows TimBo will be getting a ton of sympathy for his upcoming surgeries so she is pulling this woe is me routine. Or he actually pushed her to make some content. She said "old camera" more than once so he doesn't trust her with the new one he has or she thinks it is too heavy possibly.

To those that truly struggled and went through it all to conceive please don't let this woman's tale of woe get you down. You are a better person than her I can safely say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It is almost like she knows TimBo will be getting a ton of sympathy for his upcoming surgeries so she is pulling this woe is me routine. Or he actually pushed her to make some content. She said "old camera" more than once so he doesn't trust her with the new one he has or she thinks it is too heavy possibly.
THIS THIS THIS! 1000% this! She is going to go bleeping bananas over the sympathy/attention Tim will get with his surgeries, so she had to do something to put the attention back on her.

She is going to be an absolute MONSTER to him during his recovery.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
thank you. WOow. How can someone talk about something some painful and personal without any money emotion? It was like she was saying what she was supposed to, but w.o any emotion.How can someone be so callous and selfish? Also I thought she insinuated Little J was a surprise considering during the pregnancy announcement she said they weren’t expecting him and something about her period. So now they have been trying for little J for 2 years?
I just realized I made a typo. 😬 Apologies. Jenn is still horrible

Reactions: 6
I only watched like 5 or 10 min of the vlog before I had to run errands and finish some work stuff. Just needed to take my blood pressure meds first ....here I go, someone stop me. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was checking the cruise guidance. They won't allow travel after 24 weeks. Wish was having its first mid June and I doubt they'd be on the first few voyages. So trying from the beginning of the year doesn't make sense time wise. With the delay they may have a bit more time but it's risky. Do you think they've cancelled? The guidance reminded me about zika. Not sure I'd be risking my second miracle child like that.

If she's stressed then why are they packing so much in just now. They must have 2 cruises, Star Cruiser, FW RV, hernia op and 65 other tacky villa stays coming up. They bring this on themselves so I have zero sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alright, this biotch..

She heard Tim say they were going to rip the damn paper and even asked if he would cut them with a scissors before that. Then later she says "I thought you were going to use the hole punch?" So, no, she just changed the narrative as if she was smart and Tim was dumb. He flat out told her what he was doing and she was (surprise) "confused" later?? He told you, idiot.

I cannot believe Tim moved that couch by himself and she just stood around talking to the camera. Even with a heart condition, I still help when we have furniture to move. Why can't she lift? What is her bleeping excuse????

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Home organization company could have done the furniture move with ease.

Dim will get plenty of post op peace and quiet with the dedicated playroom classroom upstairs. J$ won’t be tempted to run in to the bedroom and jump on Tim. Smart move. :rolleyes:

Sad she cannot see ANY of the blessings in her life. Would someone please toss a gratitude journal at her.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
THIS THIS THIS! 1000% this! She is going to go bleeping bananas over the sympathy/attention Tim will get with his surgeries, so she had to do something to put the attention back on her.

She is going to be an absolute MONSTER to him during his recovery.
Yup.
From what I'm hearing of this latest vlog, the way she's drumming up sympathy over literally NOTHING is the fingerprint of a scheming, manipulative, self centered witch who cannot stand when anyone other than themselves gets the spotlight.

She has ZIP to complain about: She has a beautiful, amazing, healthy boy.
She has her own health.
She has food, shelter, income.
Someone please point me to where in her life she has any legit reason to whine on about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Alright, this biotch..

She heard Tim say they were going to rip the damn paper and even asked if he would cut them with a scissors before that. Then later she says "I thought you were going to use the hole punch?" So, no, she just changed the narrative as if she was smart and Tim was dumb. He flat out told her what he was doing and she was (surprise) "confused" later?? He told you, idiot.

I cannot believe Tim moved that couch by himself and she just stood around talking to the camera. Even with a heart condition, I still help when we have furniture to move. Why can't she lift? What is her bleeping excuse????
She’s so bleeping useless and the few of us here seem to be the only ones who see it.

I am fairly healthy (I think) asides from the usual aches and pains. I always help my husband, hell sometimes I just do tit myself. Our water heater just bit the dust (it was 18 years old 🙈) and I loaded that 170 lb fucker into a truck by myself. My husband cannot lift due to a major back injury from a car accident. Anyway Jenn is so lazy it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has those stans trained. Tim could be folded in half backwards on the floor, screaming in pain and Jenn could be like, “Oh my gosh you guys, I’ve been so stressed,” and the stans would completely focus on her. Tim is no angel, but Jenn is a manipulative witch. One of these days, that will catch up to her, and her downfall will be awesome. YouTube might be a thing of the past by then, but nasty people like her always get their comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it's important to distinguish that her "woe is me" act isn't deplorable because she has so much to be grateful for, but rather that she is a narcissistic manipulative witch who is denial and does nothing to fix her situation and uses it for attention and entitlement. Otherwise, I think it's crunchy to insinuate that people who have plenty to be grateful for shouldn't be struggling with mental health, cause when your brain needs help, it doesn't care how much money you have or how 'perfect' your life is. Depression doesn't discriminate whether you're an average Joe Schmoe, a wealthy person with healthy kids, a Nobel Peace Prize winner, an Olympic athlete, a supermodel, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
start at 18:08 she is rattling on at 18:11 The kid makes a higher pitch noise look at her body language she keeps talking but her eyes close tighter and her head involuntarily jerks back which is a sign of stress/contempt/aggravation. She cannot even stand the sound of her own child. This woman does not need another child. Hands in the air of people who think she only wants one because she wants to try for a girl… and she wants the few months of attention that being pregnant gets her🙋🏻‍♀️
Tim needs to stop giving into her whims.

Actually I thought it was a really cute idea for them to make their own confetti and I loved the idea of tearing up the pieces that’s fun stuff for a kid.
she was nasty about it for no reason
Yes I loved the idea of making his own Konfetti and it was a good interaction with j

Reactions: 10
I just realized I made a typo. 😬 Apologies. Jenn is still horrible
Hey, autocorrect gets me sometimes here 😂
I try to proofread before I post but there are times I 🤦🏻‍♀️.

We readers autocorrect in our minds, anyways.
No biggie 😊

Reactions: 9
You know at times I almost feel sorry for Dim, I mean I get he's made this path for himself an now needs to walk it but duck it must be incredibly exhausting dealing with this witch, like everyday must be hard to get up an face knowing your going have to put up with whatever tit this witch is going whine about, I can't imagine living like that with someone, I'd be like "you need therapy" you can tell he's been going down a slope faster an faster, you look back at the old videos an he's full of life, I mean somtimes he's an arse but still he has so much life about him an now he just looks so worn down, she's really chipped away at him till there's nothing left, one day he's just going walk out I reckon, I don't think he would ever cheat but I do think there's going be a trigger point where he's just like I can't do this anymore an get in the car an piss off somewhere an not come back

Reactions: 21
I think it's important to distinguish that her "woe is me" act isn't deplorable because she has so much to be grateful for, but rather that she is a narcissistic manipulative witch who is denial and does nothing to fix her situation and uses it for attention and entitlement. Otherwise, I think it's crunchy to insinuate that people who have plenty to be grateful for shouldn't be struggling with mental health, cause when your brain needs help, it doesn't care how much money you have or how 'perfect' your life is. Depression doesn't discriminate whether you're an average Joe Schmoe, a wealthy person with healthy kids, a Nobel Peace Prize winner, an Olympic athlete, a supermodel, etc.
YESSSS!!! I hate when someone tells me “why are you depressed you have so much to be happy about”

Holy tit I wish that was the answer. I’m grateful for SO MUCH in my life, but when my depression (which is genetic) hits, holy tit it just beats me.

Jenn is not depressed. Jenn is a bipolar narcissist who is consumed with herself (not a doctor just my opinion)

You know at times I almost feel sorry for Dim, I mean I get he's made this path for himself an now needs to walk it but duck it must be incredibly exhausting dealing with this witch, like everyday must be hard to get up an face knowing your going have to put up with whatever tit this witch is going whine about, I can't imagine living like that with someone, I'd be like "you need therapy" you can tell he's been going down a slope faster an faster, you look back at the old videos an he's full of life, I mean somtimes he's an arse but still he has so much life about him an now he just looks so worn down, she's really chipped away at him till there's nothing left, one day he's just going walk out I reckon, I don't think he would ever cheat but I do think there's going be a trigger point where he's just like I can't do this anymore an get in the car an piss off somewhere an not come back
She told this long winded story of the gift she got Tim for their 6 month dating anniversary (wtf?) and it’s this huge record player/cabinet…then she says “he got me snl trivial pursuit and we still laugh about it”….she said it in such a bitchy way I had to pause the video so I wouldn’t punch her face and break our tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s it. I’m going off the pill. I have an almost 2 year old and we are on the fence about trying for a second soon. I actually spend time with my child even though I work part time and my husband full time. We saved for years to have a child and are living conservatively to afford a second. It took me 4 months to get pregnant with my first, so I’m taking this as a sign to just try and see. Fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.