Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
where did she say she couldn’t get pregnant a second time?
In today's home vlog, Jenn goes on and on and on, in a solo conversation about how she hasn't been around in a bunch of the last videos because she's been having a really hard time being down that, basically she isn't pregnant yet.

Meanwhile, in the comments there are people with actual infertility saying it took them 11 rounds of IVF before they got their child. People saying they've had 2 miscarriages and struggle with infertility. People with actual problems who've seen actual medical professionals are feeling sorry for Jenn. I seriously cannot stand that woman.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Could we please drop the notion that Jenn could turn Jackson gay. One's sexual preferences and identity are not linked to how their parents treat them, it's biological.

Believe it or not, there are many straight men who like purple and pink. It's a color, it does not belong to any gender and doesn't define one's sexual preferences.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

peteykirch

VIP Member
Just got great news.

The house we fell in love with and put an offer in on.

THEY ACCEPTED!

We're finally going to be home owners!

Our monthly mortgage payment will be higher than what we are paying for rent in NC, but cheaper than what we were paying for rent in NJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
It is almost like she knows TimBo will be getting a ton of sympathy for his upcoming surgeries so she is pulling this woe is me routine. Or he actually pushed her to make some content. She said "old camera" more than once so he doesn't trust her with the new one he has or she thinks it is too heavy possibly.

To those that truly struggled and went through it all to conceive please don't let this woman's tale of woe get you down. You are a better person than her I can safely say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Up to 94K views after 15 hours. Tim's last solo vlog is 80K after a day and a half, and his solo vlog from 3 days ago is 111K views.

Click bait titles work and I would bet we'll see more of these. I've said this before and will say it again, Tim seems to have lost control of his own channel. The editing, scheduling, content, thumbnails, narration (unless he is alone)....all Jenn.

His demeanor in the solo Universal vlogs is night and day to these home vlogs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok. This vlog. I cannot stand this woman.

I'm just starting to watch this trainwreck y'all have been talking about.

She starts by saying they just got home and TIM said he wanted to work on a project. 30 seconds later, after she's says Tim's moving the couch downstairs, she says "BECAUSE IN MY MIND this is going to be like a super cozy..." So was it Tim's "project" idea he wanted... or Jenn's? Because me thinks she slipped up there. :unsure:

How on earth is she talking about how she hasn't been so "super keen" to be in the videos a lot lately? I mean, does this woman live on the same planet as we do? How does she think no one recognizes she's been in the last 23 out of 25 vlogs (yes, I counted). That's 92% of the vlogs since Jan 8th's last day at Aulani vlog. SHE. DOES. NOT. LIVE. IN. REALITY.

How could these stans EVER seriously say we are jealous of this woman? This life she leads? A shallow, materialistic, narcissistic, lying woman who is pawning her one miracle child off whenever she can while she concurrently talks about how she's so upset that she can't conceive a second child (who she would equally pawn off) after only 1.5 months of trying - after she tells us that they started trying about 10 years ago for J. and realized 2 years in that it wasn't going to happen for them (which validates our long-standing theory that there was zero medical consultation re: infertility or a true diagnosis from any medical professional)

She then spends the next 7 minutes telling us that it's tougher on HER even though she says Tim's talked to her about HIS feelings. HER HER HER - ALL HER.

And at the end, she actually says she "appreciates you guys being there for [her]."

This woman seeks the validation of complete strangers. Who she believes are "there for her."

That is a sad existence that you couldn't pay me all the money in the world to want to trade places.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I clicked like on this comment and had a message pop up saying an unknown error occurred, refreshed the page and message was gone. So we know what Jenn is doing right now.

Screenshot_20220212-202459_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Caligirl123

Just came here to say:

JENN👏IS👏A👏GRADE A👏CON👏ARTIST👏

P.S. If she does wind up getting pregnant, she will then have TWO children she doesn’t like.

Reactions: 35

TBD.IDK

Whoa, y’all move fast! We’re off on a little family adventure (WITHOUT a nanny- gasp!) and I just caught up on like 9 pages and haven’t watched todays shit show yet. Do we think Jenn’s obsessive deleting is to hide the reality of how people feel about her from Tim? Like her way of controlling the narrative so she can say seeeeeee, all the fans love me and want to see Me Me Me!! And Tim, wanting the channel to survive is like ugh, fine.

Tim, if you read here, listen……over the past few months, when your wife has been alone with your child she:

-couldn’t get him to take a nap after she said she tried for 3 hours (something you do everyday with no problem)

-gave your child ice cream for breakfast and thought it was hilarious

-put your child in the same dirty clothes from the day before because she was too busy deleting comments to find a clean outfit

-put you in positions to haul luggage, bags, furniture, your child, etc…with 2 hernias (newsflash, lifting things isn’t a “man’s job.” Most women move furniture, luggage, fix things, build things, etc… you just picked a “precious” one who thinks it’s beneath her)

- blatantly ignores your child’s needs because she’s “talking to all her fans”

-and posted a vlog that severely offended many, MANY women who try for years to conceive, who second mortgage their homes and deplete savings for IVF and she has the NERVE to whine about 1.5 freaking months!? If you care about your channel, get her off the camera!

SHE.DOES.NOT.CARE.ABOUT.YOUR.CHILD!!
SHE.IS.KILLING.YOUR.CHANNEL!

Also, does anyone else think it’s hilarious that having the nanny is completely biting her in the ass! He was used to being a prop and not really engaged. Now he has engagement from the nanny, so when she’s not there he expects it from Jenn and it’s annoying her 🤣 Talk to your freaking child about his feelings! Acknowledge them, honor them, understand them, let him have them. There is no such thing as the terrible twos! He is physically incapable of processing his emotions and he needs you to give him the words and the space to be able to.

My kid is 4 and is extremely strong willed and will start to get frustrated and stop himself and say,” I really wanted to keep playing and that makes me so frustrated that I have to stop for lunch time but I can leave this here and come and play when I’m finished because I know it’s important to eat my lunch.” He’s been able to do this since he was 3 because we talked him through his feelings and honored them! Guess what girlie, it’s going to get harder!! So buckle up, buttercup!!

Ok, sorry this was so long!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lankylamb

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #59 Watch The Jenn show? I'd Rather Pull My Teeth Out!

I hope Not Nanny Lynns book is released in time for next Christmas. I'd buy it for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

saraaaah90

VIP Member
When Jenn says she wishes/hopes that little J doesn’t get more difficult my first thought:

• Haha
  • Heart

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Jen is very clearly in the mindset of thinking a second child will miraculously make her emotional/mental health struggles go away.

Until you recognize you have a problem and seek professional help, clothes, vacations and more kids will only make it all worse. I’m speaking from experience.

With the way their content is going, very soon they won’t be able to afford a nanny and Tim will kill over from all the stress Jen puts on Him to do EVERYTHING.

If you can’t cope after a single round of ovulation didn’t go the way you wanted, the reality of having a second child will disappoint her even more.

This isn’t just hate-watching for laughs anymore. They’re just flat out sad to watch now.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
THIS THIS THIS! 1000% this! She is going to go fucking bananas over the sympathy/attention Tim will get with his surgeries, so she had to do something to put the attention back on her.

She is going to be an absolute MONSTER to him during his recovery.
Yup.
From what I'm hearing of this latest vlog, the way she's drumming up sympathy over literally NOTHING is the fingerprint of a scheming, manipulative, self centered bitch who cannot stand when anyone other than themselves gets the spotlight.

She has ZIP to complain about: She has a beautiful, amazing, healthy boy.
She has her own health.
She has food, shelter, income.
Someone please point me to where in her life she has any legit reason to whine on about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

quietcandy

VIP Member
It is almost like she knows TimBo will be getting a ton of sympathy for his upcoming surgeries so she is pulling this woe is me routine. Or he actually pushed her to make some content. She said "old camera" more than once so he doesn't trust her with the new one he has or she thinks it is too heavy possibly.
THIS THIS THIS! 1000% this! She is going to go fucking bananas over the sympathy/attention Tim will get with his surgeries, so she had to do something to put the attention back on her.

She is going to be an absolute MONSTER to him during his recovery.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

snazzynettyy48

I like how she starts the video off with “Tim had this idea for a project” then talks about “I wanted this and I wanted that”, as Tim is exasperated, tired, and probably hurting from two hernias as she just walks around with the camera. Then openly complains about how her son is in his “terrible” twos when she does jack squat with him. Tim wakes up with Jackson, feeds him, dresses him, plays with him all day when nanny isn’t there, does his bath time, and puts him to sleep. Have you heard Jen go “I didn’t know that!” When Tim explains something new Jackson does. Where IS SHE all day?? These videos she edits are not that difficult to edit. Just a little cutting a pasting. I don’t think she spends that long editing but uses it as an excuse day in and day out to do absolutely nothing. She seems so incredibly hands off with Jackson that she is uncomfortable being alone with him, acts like a friend to him instead of mother. She’s out of tune with his needs and wants another. They are rich enough now for fertility treatments yet refuse to do it because she would rather have a woe is me attitude. “I haven’t been in the videos lately” where? All I have seen and heard lately has been you

Reactions: 31

WDWUO83

VIP Member
These two are really just…stupid. I mean. There’s no other explanation for a woman who can’t comprehend time zones, and a man who can’t figure out that he can put his shoes on a doormat and doesn’t need to leave them outside.

Ya’ll this literally answers why the kid needs a private educator at two years old. They literally can’t teach him how to function as a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 31