The Tim Tracker #58 Mirror Mirror on the wall Jenn’s the one we like least of all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one vlog where I'm going to skip reading the comments from stans to her. I already saw way too many saying really obnoxious platitudes like:

"everything happens for a reason"
"don't worry you will have a kid, you're both great parents and you deserve it" (gag me)
"it'll happen when you least expect it"
"it will happen in God's timing" (extra barf on that one)

:sick::mad:
The comments are the worst I’ve ever seen on this one. So many of these people are buried so far into Jenn’s gaping asshole they may never be seen again.

How do people not see what we all see?? She, especially, is an ATROCIOUS mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
start at 18:08 she is rattling on at 18:11 The kid makes a higher pitch noise look at her body language she keeps talking but her eyes close tighter and her head involuntarily jerks back which is a sign of stress/contempt/aggravation. She cannot even stand the sound of her own child. This woman does not need another child. Hands in the air of people who think she only wants one because she wants to try for a girl… and she wants the few months of attention that being pregnant gets her🙋🏻‍♀️
Tim needs to stop giving into her whims.

I’m so behind, so apologies if this has been discussed. But when Tim is sweetly making new confetti with the kid, he was absolutely right to have the child rearing the pieces. It’s great for fine motor. Jen, meanwhile, wants to pick on him for “not using the hole punched.” witch. It isn’t about what’s easiest for YOU. It’s about what is best for YOUR SON.
Actually I thought it was a really cute idea for them to make their own confetti and I loved the idea of tearing up the pieces that’s fun stuff for a kid.
she was nasty about it for no reason

Reactions: 29
I’m so behind, so apologies if this has been discussed. But when Tim is sweetly making new confetti with the kid, he was absolutely right to have the child rearing the pieces. It’s great for fine motor. Jen, meanwhile, wants to pick on him for “not using the hole punched.” witch. It isn’t about what’s easiest for YOU. It’s about what is best for YOUR SON.
Tearing is such an important exercise for fine motor skill. My husband loves bread pudding and I swear I make it weekly. When our son was old enough to sit and help without picking his nose 🤣🤣🤣 (about 2 ish) I would give him bread to tear into small chunks for the mixture. He still loves to make it with me now at 6

start at 18:08 she is rattling on at 18:11 The kid makes a higher pitch noise look at her body language she keeps talking but her eyes close tighter and her head involuntarily jerks back which is a sign of stress/contempt/aggravation. She cannot even stand the sound of her own child. This woman does not need another child. Hands in the air of people who think she only wants one because she wants to try for a girl… and she wants the few months of attention that being pregnant gets her🙋🏻‍♀️
Tim needs to stop giving into her whims.

Actually I thought it was a really cute idea for them to make their own confetti and I loved the idea of tearing up the pieces that’s fun stuff for a kid.
she was nasty about it for no reason
She was also nasty in the beginning about Tim not measuring the sofa. Does she not know how to measure tit???

Reactions: 22
this is basically an attention whoring post on facebook like "sometimes life just isn't fair..." then farming the sympathy comments as a confidence boost. boohoo, woe is you go duck yourself.

Reactions: 24
I read some comments and they are nauseating. Jenn did this for this very reason. She wants and FEEDS off the attention. It is the live stream effect for her. So many idiots patting her on the back and calling her brave, saying she needs time for herself. What the actual duck???

Wtf1.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
she's just going to use the gross sympathy comments as validation for her perpetual victimhood.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220207-125048_YouTube.jpg

This chick filming herself and actively walking away from J.

He's following her around the house with toys.

She is so gross.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Jenn fishing for sympathy comments…who’s unwell now? The stans are brainwashed 😡. Also, why is Jackprop wearing the same shirt 2 days in a row??

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ginn: "I'm going to give you a taste of what we do in the morning."

Well, based on this vlog, it's the egg donor making a smoothie for herself that she'll set aside soon for her giant iced coffee, and it's ignoring her child as she talks and talks and talks and talks about some stupid story about some gift she regifted to Dim and her feeling sorry for herself. Bet she posted this without Dim seeing the final product.

Also, why is Jackprop wearing the same shirt 2 days in a row??
Seems like Dim left the house before he changed J$ into day clothes so it was up to the egg donor to dress him and she picked up whatever was on the ground because that's also how she dresses herself. They make such a fuss about him not getting messy when he eats but then they put a shirt on that had spit-up soup on it. Lovely.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220207-125448_YouTube.jpg

I cannot.

As she's talking about something wrong with her... as J (the child she does have) is alone in the other room.

There's so much i can say. But it will be redundant.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
i get being frustrated as a parent, we're all just human. but to not just film it, but complain about it to complete strangers, and then present that video in such a way that the kid is affecting your life in a negative way to attract attention to the video... there is no empathy for that. you took a normal, human thing and turn it up to 11 and convinced yourself your child is part of the problem why YOU are not a happy person.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I like how she starts the video off with “Tim had this idea for a project” then talks about “I wanted this and I wanted that”, as Tim is exasperated, tired, and probably hurting from two hernias as she just walks around with the camera. Then openly complains about how her son is in his “terrible” twos when she does jack squat with him. Tim wakes up with Jackson, feeds him, dresses him, plays with him all day when nanny isn’t there, does his bath time, and puts him to sleep. Have you heard Jen go “I didn’t know that!” When Tim explains something new Jackson does. Where IS SHE all day?? These videos she edits are not that difficult to edit. Just a little cutting a pasting. I don’t think she spends that long editing but uses it as an excuse day in and day out to do absolutely nothing. She seems so incredibly hands off with Jackson that she is uncomfortable being alone with him, acts like a friend to him instead of mother. She’s out of tune with his needs and wants another. They are rich enough now for fertility treatments yet refuse to do it because she would rather have a woe is me attitude. “I haven’t been in the videos lately” where? All I have seen and heard lately has been you

Reactions: 31
Time for a new Slacker thread.

This one is courtesy of @MustLoveGoats

The Bojos just uploaded a new vlog where the exploitation of J$ hits a new level having him record the outro.

Jenn once again being completely useless is making Dim move furniture around while having 2 hernias...so either she has no sympathy for Dim or his hernia issues aren't that major and they are pumping this up for sympathy...odds are it's a little of column A and a little of column B.
Takes embarrassed bow, I think I backdoored the “win” here as my suggestion was tagged in with my other statement, but if fits, we do like her the least 😂🤣
buckle up Tattlers, we got teeth coming out, intestines bulging, rocks in the head (Jen), it’s gonna be a wild ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ginn: "I'm going to give you a taste of what we do in the morning."

Well, based on this vlog, it's the egg donor making a smoothie for herself that she'll set aside soon for her giant iced coffee, and it's ignoring her child as she talks and talks and talks and talks about some stupid story about some gift she regifted to Dim and her feeling sorry for herself. Bet she posted this without Dim seeing the final product.

Seems like Dim left the house before he changed J$ into day clothes so it was up to the egg donor to dress him and she picked up whatever was on the ground because that's also how she dresses herself. They make such a fuss about him not getting messy when he eats but then they put a shirt on that had spit-up soup on it. Lovely.

At 14:08 when her morning bullshit starts I am SHOOK to see the microwave in the back says 8:14

It’s either wrong or hell just froze over
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.