The Tim Tracker #58 Mirror Mirror on the wall Jenn’s the one we like least of all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Slacker thread.

This one is courtesy of @MustLoveGoats

The Bojos just uploaded a new vlog where the exploitation of J$ hits a new level having him record the outro.

Jenn once again being completely useless is making Dim move furniture around while having 2 hernias...so either she has no sympathy for Dim or his hernia issues aren't that major and they are pumping this up for sympathy...odds are it's a little of column A and a little of column B.

Reactions: 25
Kid makes a terrible sound while eating the soup and Jenns first reaction is to turn the camera on him. Terrible

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Daaaaaammnnn
Not sorry in the least for what I said.

There are GOOD, CARING, LOVING, and COMPASSIONATE men and women out there DESPERATE for children and this witch, this bleeping witch…who cannot even “handle” one perfectly healthy and well mannered child…wants ANOTHER one?!?

Who THE duck do you think you are Jennifer Bojanowski??? Honestly where the duck do you get off being the piece of tit mother that you are to the one sweet child you’ve got and then being “desperate” for another?!? I hope Tim finally gets wise to your bullshit and puts you in your bleeping place.

duck YOU witch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
When Jenn says she wishes/hopes that little J doesn’t get more difficult my first thought:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dim: "I'll have to eat soft foods for awhile due to my wisdom teeth surgery and my hernias surgery."
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

She seriously needs a mental health check so badly. She's all "wahhh, the world is not my palm tree cause I can't get pregnant in 2 seconds", but she needs to fix so many other things in her life and actually be a mother to her current existing child. She certainly does have things to cry about, but not producing a baby is the least of her problems. And Dim SUCKS for just enabling her.

• Heart
I haven’t been in the videos- Jennbo. Tim only had 2 solo videos. 1/2 of the home vlog - my life is terrible- I can’t have a 2nd baby… ME ME ME!! Good lord - she never shuts the F up.
She is seriously nuts!

Dim: "I'll have to eat soft foods for awhile due to my wisdom teeth surgery and my hernias surgery."
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

She seriously needs a mental health check so badly. She's all "wahhh, the world is not my palm tree cause I can't get pregnant in 2 seconds", but she needs to fix so many other things in her life and actually be a mother to her current existing child. She certainly does have things to cry about, but not producing a baby is the least of her problems. And Dim SUCKS for just enabling her.
where did she say she couldn’t get pregnant a second time?

Reactions: 6
She didn't flat out say it but she's implying that since they've been trying for two whole months and aren't pregnant yet, something is wrong with her again. This is after saying how it took them like ten years to conceive Baby J.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Timbo: if you are wise, you'll heed everything the oral surgeon tells you to do for recovery.
-No solid food (includes hut dogs and burgers)
-Salt water rinses are a must
-Take your pain meds
Expect a slow recovery..don't rush it.
Its been 40 years since I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. I tried to rush it..ouch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In today's home vlog, Jenn goes on and on and on, in a solo conversation about how she hasn't been around in a bunch of the last videos because she's been having a really hard time being down that, basically she isn't pregnant yet.

Meanwhile, in the comments there are people with actual infertility saying it took them 11 rounds of IVF before they got their child. People saying they've had 2 miscarriages and struggle with infertility. People with actual problems who've seen actual medical professionals are feeling sorry for Jenn. I seriously cannot stand that woman.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Made it as far as little fella waking up from his mandatory nap- still in the crib and diapers- Jenn & Tim, you are so behind.. and please stop moving furniture around to make a learning center for the NOT nanny and your only child.. Be responsible and teach him yourselves with love and without the friggin camera.. so much you're missing out on and he's missing out on more. Hell I'll adopt him. Oh yeah, how's those hernia's Tim and why didn't you hire someone to do all of that if they're so damn bad.. geez a loo have a little sense would ya's.. Why isn't your wife helping, OH YEAH it has to be filmed for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BS

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She wants to think of herself as an inspirational influencer who is a mental health advocate and so vUlnErAbLe, but the only thing she inspires me to do is not eat fried beige food. If she wanted to actually be a good influence to her stans, she'd get some actual help for her mental health. She's already blaming being "down" on the nonexistent miracle child #2. If you're both down and manic, you need to get yourself checked out.

• Sick
As someone who struggled to conceive, she can duck off. First of all, read a book ("huhuhuh, we don't really read" -Jenn, this same vlog) and learn about ovulation you asshole. Actually, don't, I take that back...never learn. Ever.

The narcissism and nerve of this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There is so much to unpack with this vlog, I would rather burn the whole suitcase

Holy tit Jenn, you are one big bleeping problem

Tim, you are just as much to blame for enabling this pasty blob of tit you call a wife.

Both you you need to cut the bleeping tit out.

DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHILD, that child deserves two GOOD parents…you both are NOT GOOD PARENTS

Why are the tags still on Tim’s shorts?? Clearly he can afford to not have to wear and return tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0E4DCA2E-C243-4796-A41B-E59E9300DBCE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is one vlog where I'm going to skip reading the comments from stans to her. I already saw way too many saying really obnoxious platitudes like:

"everything happens for a reason"
"don't worry you will have a kid, you're both great parents and you deserve it" (gag me)
"it'll happen when you least expect it"
"it will happen in God's timing" (extra barf on that one)

:sick::mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In today's home vlog, Jenn goes on and on and on, in a solo conversation about how she hasn't been around in a bunch of the last videos because she's been having a really hard time being down that, basically she isn't pregnant yet.

Meanwhile, in the comments there are people with actual infertility saying it took them 11 rounds of IVF before they got their child. People saying they've had 2 miscarriages and struggle with infertility. People with actual problems who've seen actual medical professionals are feeling sorry for Jenn. I seriously cannot stand that woman.
So Dim has two hernias while they are trying for miracle #2 and she puts "We're sad" in the title for click bait then waxes on about how it's only been 1.5 months (not even) and she is pregnant yet? She is mental!
Please tell me she's not going to squeeze this for all the sympathy points she can get. Monthly updates of whether or not she's pregnant. Most people wait until the 2 trimester to announce in case something goes wrong. But not this witch, she would monotize a miscarriage for all the views she could. And how is ANY of this vlog Travel Channel related?!? #homemovies

• Heart
She begins her soliloquy around 19:00.
thank you. WOow. How can someone talk about something some painful and personal without any money emotion? It was like she was saying what she was supposed to, but w.o any emotion.How can someone be so callous and selfish? Also I thought she insinuated Little J was a surprise considering during the pregnancy announcement she said they weren’t expecting him and something about her period. So now they have been trying for little J for 2 years?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m so behind, so apologies if this has been discussed. But when Tim is sweetly making new confetti with the kid, he was absolutely right to have the child rearing the pieces. It’s great for fine motor. Jen, meanwhile, wants to pick on him for “not using the hole punched.” witch. It isn’t about what’s easiest for YOU. It’s about what is best for YOUR SON.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.