The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to choose violence this morning 😂 First pic is the original comment about J$ having his won channel, second is my reply…
The ridiculous thing is that this is seen by them as “choosing violence.” That posting something like this is “so offensive” to them that they quickly delete it. That a complete stranger is looking out for the best interests of their child more than they, and they will ban you for doing so. It is absolutely ridiculous that they take information they have read on here (or other similar sites) do the suggestions made by us, and then subsequently ban said suggestions/comments from their videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I fully support creators right to ban people but this shadow ban stuff is total BS. I get that it can avoid confrontation but allowing people to think they are able to continue commenting on a channel when nobody else can see those comments is just wrong.

Decided to choose violence this morning 😂 First pic is the original comment about J$ having his won channel, second is my reply…
I think that a J$ toy review / game review channel is their endgame. The main channel will continue to devolve into a family vlog (think Ace Family, FGTeeV, DavidsTV, etc...). I think that we'll start seeing them go back to the pranks found in the early days of TTT, especially once J$ is old enough to participate.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think that a J$ toy review / game review channel is their endgame. The main channel will continue to devolve into a family vlog (think Ace Family, FGTeeV, DavidsTV, etc...). I think that we'll start seeing them go back to the pranks found in the early days of TTT, especially once J$ is old enough to participate.
Hopefully when he’s old enough for that, he will have made some friends his age, and won’t want anything to do with being on camera. Knowing Tim and Jenn, though, they’ll probably force him. However, we’ve all seen how incredibly lazy they are. They have absolutely zero drive and dedication, so they probably wouldn’t put enough effort into it to get his channel off the ground. Hopefully, by that time there will be some sort of crack down on children being exploited on YouTube by their crappy parents.

The thing that saddens me is will they even allow him to have friends, right now he's too young to realise that this life isn't normal an normal kids would be having playdates with other kids at his age, once he's older an at school an he's seeing all the kids in their little groups that have formed at daycare or playdates etc an wants to join in are these two bozos going allow that, we know if they can't film somthing they don't allow it an I can't see other parents agreeing to their kids in the vlogs so what path are they gonna choose? to allow him friends over an play without a camera? or not allow friends over or taking him to party's an parks etc cause they can't film the other kids? I really hope for Js sake they allow friends an put the damn camera down, it would be incredible selfish an down right nasty to disallow him having that because they want to keep the camera rolling, they will seriously end up with a child not only hating them but cutting them off as soon as he's able to an having incredible bad social skills, they are really going screw his mental health up for later in life

Reactions: 15
Hopefully when he’s old enough for that, he will have made some friends his age, and won’t want anything to do with being on camera. Knowing Tim and Jenn, though, they’ll probably force him. However, we’ve all seen how incredibly lazy they are. They have absolutely zero drive and dedication, so they probably wouldn’t put enough effort into it to get his channel off the ground. Hopefully, by that time there will be some sort of crack down on children being exploited on YouTube by their crappy parents.
I hope that they don’t pivot that way. The Trackholes have/had a good run on YT, but to force their Miracle Prop to start a channel so they won’t have to work is absolutely horrendous. Of course they probably see that other channel where the kid is reviewing toys and games and raking in supposed millions that they see the pivot as a natural evolution for Jackprop to enter the YT career path.

The stans already can’t get enough of their virtual nephew, son, grandson, friend, etc., so the thought of his own channel is not far fetched. Of course, they tried a spin off channel with “Jen Doesn’t Do tit” and we see how that went. TimNeedsAttention will put effort into ensuring Jackprop’s channel is a success so he can direct it and occasionally be seen in videos as well. #homemovies

As in "...and Lynn is having for lunch, the veggie burger..." or "Lynn is here with us..."
Yeah, as was already said, the nanny got the veggie bowl at Pecos Bill's. They, of course, shoved the camera down on it and told us about it before she could eat it.

Tim said before that that they were going to be getting food from all 3 places (Pecos, Tortuga, and that wagon between the two which ended up being closed). It looks to me like the nanny got her veggie bowl and also got a side of BLACK BEANS for J, and that they also got him an Uncrustable... as per usual. They zoomed in on him eating beans with beans on his face and asked him which he liked better, which was stupid and odd. They are going to give this kid a complex about food. Seemed like he enjoyed the beans to me... wonder if it was the nanny's idea but Tim and Jenn insisted on the Uncrustable crap.

Tim ate the banana and pb sandwich from Tortuga and Jenn had these gross looking chicken tenders covered in sauce. She could have just eaten a veggie bowl, too. 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Where the duck has this stan been? Jenn's EVERYWHERE.

1643985698682.png

Also - some interesting banter here; the last one sure to be deleted soon. I wonder if the stans will say that Tim and Jen are WoRKinG and that's why she's there to hELp them while they WoRK. Oh wait, wasn't Lynn(e) supposed to stay home with J. so they can go on "day dates" ...errr... I mean wORk without him being there? Yeah. Confusing isn't it, stans? For any of you lurking, not sure how you're still buying this crap they spew. :rolleyes:

1643985726529.png
-

Reactions: 23
Where the duck has this stan been? Jenn's EVERYWHERE.

View attachment 1039524

Also - some interesting banter here; the last one sure to be deleted soon. I wonder if the stans will say that Tim and Jen are WoRKinG and that's why she's there to hELp them while they WoRK. Oh wait, wasn't Lynn(e) supposed to stay home with J. so they can go on "day dates" ...errr... I mean wORk without him being there? Yeah. Confusing isn't it, stans? For any of you lurking, not sure how you're still buying this crap they spew. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1039525-
Yes!! Lurkers, we know you are here. It's OK to admit that you don't understand or agree with what they do. Nothing is wrong with that. You can still enjoy vlogging and the parks and wonder why two grown adults can't handle one easy-going kid while they film themselves eating and going on one ride. 🙂

I am actually surprised they are bringing her to the parks with J. I would think they wouldn't want people getting photos of her and SHE wouldn't want to be in random photos people might take of her with them. I also think they might be using her as a photographer when stans ask them for photos. 🙄

Yes!! Lurkers, we know you are here. It's OK to admit that you don't understand or agree with what they do. Nothing is wrong with that. You can still enjoy vlogging and the parks and wonder why two grown adults can't handle one easy-going kid while they film themselves eating and going on one ride. 🙂

I am actually surprised they are bringing her to the parks with J. I would think they wouldn't want people getting photos of her and SHE wouldn't want to be in random photos people might take of her with them. I also think they might be using her as a photographer when stans ask them for photos. 🙄
Yep. Agree on all points.

I bet that a stan will respond to that "mistydoodles" person (before it gets deleted) that who would expect them to film, talk (as in make the vlog) AND take care of their one miracle, relatively mild-mannered child? That's just way too difficult and why Lynn(3), the educator, needs to come too!

Yet countless families throughout the years at Disney - including those with two parents and an only child - have recorded themselves on video (even the more cumbersome, clunky old camcorders from back in the day), while talking, eating, etc., and still were able to give their full attention to their child.

I swear these bleeping stans act as if vlogging is akin to rocket science or something. It's literally turning the camera on, talking a bit, and turning it off. Over and over again whenever they see something they want to film. Big whoop. 🙄 NO need for a third adult.

• Heart
Yep. Agree on all points.

I bet that a stan will respond to that "mistydoodles" person (before it gets deleted) that who would expect them to film, talk (as in make the vlog) AND take care of their one miracle, relatively mild-mannered child? That's just way too difficult and why Lynn(3), the educator, needs to come too!

Yet countless families throughout the years at Disney - including those with two parents and an only child - have recorded themselves on video (even the more cumbersome, clunky old camcorders from back in the day), while talking, eating, etc., and still were able to give their full attention to their child.

I swear these bleeping stans act as if vlogging is akin to rocket science or something. It's literally turning the camera on, talking a bit, and turning it off. Over and over again whenever they see something they want to film. Big whoop. 🙄 NO need for a third adult.
And they also act like what they are recording is some high-level professional production. Tim points and films, then hands the camera to Jenn who points and films Tim eating a cinnamon roll, then she eats and Tim films. Yet, do any of us really care to see them shovel food in their mouths? Why not show a quick view of the item, say they are going to dig in, they chew it off camera so Jenn isn't talking with her mouth full of food, then turn on the camera and give us a quick review.

And conveniently they take J by the hand when they can use him for clips like Jenn cuddling up to him in the Little Mermaid ride and then they send him on his way with the nanny again while Jenn tells us how she can see 3 castles from the line for Gaston's. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
View attachment 1039028
Screenshot of the Journey of the Little Mermaid Ride. I cringe at these look at the happy family/ I'm a great mom shots. Note to Bloggers, When shooting ride POV videos don't swing the camera on yourself it shouts Narcissism.
I actually attempted to watch this bowel movement of a Vlog. This scene right here was so damn cringeworthy. If you go back and rewatch it, just watch that heifer keep glancing at the camera (presumably to ensure she was in the frame), then once realizing she was, phonily touching/hugging the prop. It was so incredibly forced, phony and just plain awkward. She does it several times.

I’ve seen zoo animals with more true affection for their offspring.

I turned it off after that. She is a monster narcissist.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just putting this out there, not anti-weight, God knows I now need to loose a few...

BUT if I were a vlogger and fairly fit and packed on a TON of weight particularly in my face due to all the nasty tit I had been gorging on while being said vlogger, the last thing i would do is show myself eating sweets, fries, burgers or anything with near NO nutritional value.

It's as though these vloggers are doing some sort of a group "supersize me" experiment.
Jinx! My husband came into the library last night and asked if this was some kind of Supersize Me thing after watching them eat:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1039028
Screenshot of the Journey of the Little Mermaid Ride. I cringe at these look at the happy family/ I'm a great mom shots. Note to Bloggers, When shooting ride POV videos don't swing the camera on yourself it shouts Narcissism.

This part of the video game me the same gross vibes as that video going around of the mom youtuber making sad faces and forcing her child to "act sad" that their dog died.

Also, I think it is Tim that wants Jackson to go on a rollercoaster. If you go back and watch the ending where he mentions it, Jenns face gets really weird and almost nervous. She questioned Jackson being on the first coaster many times and Tim said it was fine. I feel like if she goes on Barnstormer or something she will have to be the one with him to make sure he is okay and Tim will have to attempt to film backwards lol

Reactions: 11
And they also act like what they are recording is some high-level professional production. Tim points and films, then hands the camera to Jenn who points and films Tim eating a cinnamon roll, then she eats and Tim films. Yet, do any of us really care to see them shovel food in their mouths? Why not show a quick view of the item, say they are going to dig in, they chew it off camera so Jenn isn't talking with her mouth full of food, then turn on the camera and give us a quick review.

And conveniently they take J by the hand when they can use him for clips like Jenn cuddling up to him in the Little Mermaid ride and then they send him on his way with the nanny again while Jenn tells us how she can see 3 castles from the line for Gaston's. 🙄
I've noticed this too. J$ was nowhere to be found in the entire video until we cut to Dim holding his hang walking through TLM queue. He's literally handed off, they set up their shot, and then handed back to Lynn. It's absolutely sickening.

• Sick
Am wondering if the nanny was more done so they can get him watched "free" so they said they didn't want him in daycare cause of covid we already know this is bs an they don't give a damn about covid since clearly dragging him all over the place an exposing him to strangers is no problem, but daycare would need to be paid, am not sure what the average cost is but for 5 days I reckon it's going cost a good amount, however a nanny could come under "employee" an if they are doing the channel as a "buisness" then could they dwindle the taxes so that she is getting paid but they are sorta getting that back? Again am not sure how the taxes work as I don't have a business so not sure what can be put through or not but they must at least be putting through things that they shouldn't be, but am wondering if somehow the nanny is more hitting two birds with one stone thing where they are getting the childcare they want for J but also managing not to pay for it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Also, I think it is Tim that wants Jackson to go on a rollercoaster. If you go back and watch the ending where he mentions it, Jenns face gets really weird and almost nervous. She questioned Jackson being on the first coaster many times and Tim said it was fine. I feel like if she goes on Barnstormer or something she will have to be the one with him to make sure he is okay and Tim will have to attempt to film backwards lol
If they keep pulling this tit, J$ is going to lose trust in them. It's only going to further complicate their relationship with him. He did not enjoy Gadget's Coaster and that was 2 months ago? He's not going to enjoy Barnstormer.

We've all seen how J$ communicates, he did not just come out and tell them, Hey, parents, I'd really like to ride Barnstormer next time you bring me here. They said--hey buddy, want to ride the Barnstormer and he gave his standard, I have no clue WTF you are talking about, "yea".

We're spending the weekend at WDW. I always seem to bump into them. I hope I get to see Nanny Lynn in action.

The thing that saddens me is will they even allow him to have friends, right now he's too young to realise that this life isn't normal an normal kids would be having playdates with other kids at his age, once he's older an at school an he's seeing all the kids in their little groups that have formed at daycare or playdates etc an wants to join in are these two bozos going allow that, we know if they can't film somthing they don't allow it an I can't see other parents agreeing to their kids in the vlogs so what path are they gonna choose? to allow him friends over an play without a camera? or not allow friends over or taking him to party's an parks etc cause they can't film the other kids? I really hope for Js sake they allow friends an put the damn camera down, it would be incredible selfish an down right nasty to disallow him having that because they want to keep the camera rolling, they will seriously end up with a child not only hating them but cutting them off as soon as he's able to an having incredible bad social skills, they are really going screw his mental health up for later in life

Just like how they are now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.