Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
And they also act like what they are recording is some high-level professional production. Tim points and films, then hands the camera to Jenn who points and films Tim eating a cinnamon roll, then she eats and Tim films. Yet, do any of us really care to see them shovel food in their mouths? Why not show a quick view of the item, say they are going to dig in, they chew it off camera so Jenn isn't talking with her mouth full of food, then turn on the camera and give us a quick review.

And conveniently they take J by the hand when they can use him for clips like Jenn cuddling up to him in the Little Mermaid ride and then they send him on his way with the nanny again while Jenn tells us how she can see 3 castles from the line for Gaston's. 🙄
I've noticed this too. J$ was nowhere to be found in the entire video until we cut to Dim holding his hang walking through TLM queue. He's literally handed off, they set up their shot, and then handed back to Lynn. It's absolutely sickening.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

JL7791

Best line of the video so far in the football themed room;

Ginn "Is it laces out?"

Dim "I think that's for kicking."

:rolleyes:

TBH maybe it's just me, but I find the theming of the rooms tacky. I consider myself a sports fan, but I'd have no desire to stay in a place like that.

Also, can Ginn spend 5 minutes and fix her damn hair and put on some decent clothes??? Is it truly that hard?? YOU GuyyyYYyzzZZzz....I'm so bizzEEeEeeeeeee WoRkingGgGggggg and being a MommMmMM

2022-01-31 15_25_13-Touring A Sports Themed Vacation Rental Mansion! _ Lake Louisa Chateau, 12...png

Last edited:
  • Haha

TBD.IDK

Decided to choose violence this morning 😂 First pic is the original comment about J$ having his won channel, second is my reply…
The ridiculous thing is that this is seen by them as “choosing violence.” That posting something like this is “so offensive” to them that they quickly delete it. That a complete stranger is looking out for the best interests of their child more than they, and they will ban you for doing so. It is absolutely ridiculous that they take information they have read on here (or other similar sites) do the suggestions made by us, and then subsequently ban said suggestions/comments from their videos.

• Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Tracker stan logic on display regarding their inability to raise their own child happening on Reddit right now. The comment probably won’t last long. Of course, it all boils down to jEaLoUsY and why does it matter how they LiVe tHeIr LiVeS…
EC9B25A0-C44A-4720-AAD2-44CE7A30707A.jpeg

• Sick

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’m starting to think this woman is more of a personal assistant. They would never say that, so they came up with the educator excuse because technically they probably asked her to work with him. She may be a babysitter overall, but I just have a feeling she’s been hired to do whatever they need…just in time for Tim’s upcoming surgery too. 🤷‍♀️
That’s why I said one of her jobs is as Jens emotional support animal.. bec in the wilderness vlog she was chatting away with her in the background while Tim was talking and it made me realize they can’t keep friends so why not buy one for Jen. Jen can’t deal with being a mom so the nanny is for Jen, not for the kid

I have been away too long. Tim’s having surgery???
He has two hernias that need attending to

omgucnt

VIP Member
Watching TTT earlier and my bf who knows nothing of this thread comes out with, ‘she (Jenn) looks like she doesn’t wipe her ass properly and her hands smell’ wtf!! Lol

• Haha
  • Sick

Dillon21

VIP Member
So Lynn the nanny, sorry, educator has to go along on what should be a family hike, while the Tim Tracker the science wanker can give us plenty of googled info on the Florida eco system. Seriously, their lives really are just so sad 😞. Please just be his parents !
Then when he said that Jackson "ruined" the tracks on the trail. Like how is he supposed to know? He could have made it a learning experience for the kid and said, "Jackson, come here and help me look at these tracks and see what they are?" Vs hamming it up for the camera to see what the tracks are.

How dare wild animals poop on the walking trails? I am so shocked:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart

disdad1984

Side note. That lake looks like Gator central. I would never let my kids near that swamp.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My son is very tall also. He was tall enough for Barnstormer on our trip to WDW when he was 27 months old and said he wanted to ride it because he loves Goofy! We explained the ride to him and told him it was fast (which was even more appealing to my little race car lover 🤣) He still wanted to try it so we let him………He hated it! I felt like the worst parent, but done, never pushed or asked him again if he wanted to try others. It’s up to HIM. And that’s the difference between us and the Slackers 💁🏼‍♀️🤣
Yes exactly!! I DO NOT understand why the Slackers associate height with the desire to ride a roller coaster. Just because someone is old enough to smoke cigarettes doesn’t mean you should force them to do so is kind of how I look at it

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I fully support creators right to ban people but this shadow ban stuff is total BS. I get that it can avoid confrontation but allowing people to think they are able to continue commenting on a channel when nobody else can see those comments is just wrong.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The people asking for this are just as creepy as those clamoring for more J. I am sure she was aware of the situation she was getting into when brought on board to help with the child, but I can't imagine she would ever fathom being filmed. If she eventually wants to be shown, that should be on her, not because some delusional stans want to see her.
You really have to wonder though, as they casually mention Lynne in vlog after vlog, when she's seen out in the wild with the family...will stans start to talk to her more? Try to interact with her? That's gonna piss Jenn off if Nanny Lynn starts getting attention, even if they maintain her off camera presence. Which they are doing more and more poorly with each vlog. Her arm, her coat, her nose piercing. We'll be able to piece together her entire body soon.

For the record, I'm joking. I don't want this poor woman doxxed. People are absolutely crazy and she didn't sign up for this shit. Unless she's a hired stan herself. I'm really curious to learn how they found her.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I almost forgot to recap this video for you all…

Jenn:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHHUHUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHUHHHAHAHHOHOHOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

FAKE MOTHERING ATTEMPTS

JENN: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHHUHUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHUHUHHHAHAHHOHOHOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

• Haha
He was trying to be funny with Safari scene in the house. I know dad jokes were meant to be corny. But I found it eye roll worthy and cringy.
It would have been appropriate if he was being funny for J$ (Who was no where to be found)…but playing it up for Jenn and the camera was just weird.

• Sick
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
First, a few gems from the stans = a few who appear to be parrots of each other.

And ah yes, a logo is a logo. Not sure why it's a big deal. Oh, I dunno. Because two long-deceased pets are on it and they have yet to include their miracle child who they've put pretty much front and center for two years. But I guess, like Tiffany Ann says, they're simply WAITING on the guy to update it. :rolleyes:

1643659217732.png

1643659237131.png

Second - as I referred to in the previous thread. Nice outdoor stuff. And they want us to pay how much to have children outside playing around on that?!?! Ugh. Dirty. Disgusting. 🤮

1643659340717.png

• Sick
  • Wow

starri

VIP Member
Incognito Mouse is a complete douchebag. I gave him the benefit of the doubt after that Tracker video, but tried to watch another one and Nope'd out after about five minutes.

"A great man." Fuck that.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
love how you can be yourselves now that someone else is parenting your child.
Because apparently "Jackson's mom and dad" isn't part of who they really are. I can't believe the stan would say something like that and not find it sad.

• Sad
  • Sick