Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That stupid thumbs up in every picture 😡. Irks the shit out of me!
Anyone in or from Italy, Greece, Russia, Afghanistan, Iran, and other parts of the world all agree.
Don't know what Florida's demographics look like, but here in the north east we have plenty of immigrants from all those countries.
Again, Tim is Dim and only cares about himself.

Hey Tim: Sit on it (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The kid would probably love the crayola place, but of course they won’t take him and just let him have fun. It will be only if they are hosted for clicks and views. Or they’ll say they can’t because of covid.
He would ADORE it but they don’t have enough food and shopping to satiate big JennBo and her never ending need to consume

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Agreed about Kermit. He sounds more like someone who sucked on helium and the voice is partially returning. 😄

Maybe the nanny quit? 😬 Thursday off is weird. Or maybe Tim had his surgery Fri? When was that supposed to be??
They said they wanted to do Barnstormer next week, so his surgery must not be til later in the month.

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
He wasn't fake crying. He was really upset, their dog was very sick or something. What she did was kept posing him and her and trying to get better shots and look her best instead of comforting him and telling him HOW to cry and how to look for the camera.

And I agree, I can easily see something like this happening between J$ and his biological mother.
I know the story. Gin fake grabbing and loving on her prop while glancing at the camera is exactly what reminded me of this lady.
This is her desperate grab for her stans to love her at the expense of her kid in the not so distant future.
J$ could be in the emergency room for stitches from falling off his bike and that bitch's first thought would be to tell Dim to grab the camera.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Appreciate your thoughts.
Though you and Jenn are so far apart as mothers it is ridiculous!

You have loved and nurtured your little guy since his birth. You are able to spot his cues that tell you what HE NEEDS at any given moment.

When he wanted to ride Barnstormer, it was his choice. You did not force him and were on alert to any discomfort to him that might occur. After the first ride you probably had a big sigh of relief and could enjoy the delight he had with experience.

Jackson is being FORCED to ride Barnstormer! He has not asked to go on it. Nor shown any interest to ride it.

For Tim and Jenn to just take him on it cold turkey is reprehensible! They aren’t preparing him for riding it by showing him ride videos. They don’t even take him in person to watch people ride it.

All they care about is getting footage to monetize without a thought on how the experience will affect J$ emotionally, cognitively and physiologically.

(The last two are my bias having a background in early childhood development and special education. Plus my daughter is a doctor)
So very true! Just like I said, definitely not cutting them any slack! I completely understand and agree with each and every one of your points!

I did neglect to mention that we stood and watched the barnstormer pass by probably 10 times before our son was like “mommy I gotta go”

• Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
I'm really disappointed in Dim, hot dog lover, not even knowing the name of Joey Chestnut. I know of him cause he's a local guy, but like, he's the hot dog eating champion for multiple years in a row. Come on, Dim.

At least in the blacklight bowling alley room, housekeeping knows where to find the stains that need cleaning:
View attachment 1031093

This looks so... clean and mansion-y:
View attachment 1031097

Also, why are they so fascinated with seeing deer?
Lol. Even I know who Joey Chestnut is and I’ve never once had a hot dog…ever.

JL7791

I call her Gin because she claimed to not drink at the time when we kept seeing her glasses of wine.
I like JennyNoShowers, Jennyfaintlines, Jenny3dinners....just Gin is faster to type 🤣
I was doing it because everyone else was! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Tim orders the SALCHIPAPAS (fries with chorizo, chipotle ketchup, onion, tomato, etc.) and calls it...

"SA-LA-CHI-PA-PEES"

Then in the next clip says "SLACHY-PAPAS"...with "CHIPOLTEE" ketchup.

🤣🤣🤣

P.S. - beyond excited Tim is alone..my husband said we should watch it multiple times to stick it to Jenn. 😆
SLOUCHY PAPAS HAD ME ROLLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Aww - I love my messy little California! ❤ Yay for your new puppy!!!

This is our 3rd time rescheduling since the pandemic - but I’m going to lose a shit ton of DVC points if I don’t use them (thanks Disney!). We are all vaxxed and boosted, but that doesn’t mean we want to catch it either, even in a mild sense.
We’re going this weekend- bit nervous, but only doing one park & unlike the Slackers- I have been sticking to my own Covid rules (no eating indoors) since Xmas. It sucks, but it ain’t the end of the world. We’ll be eating outside in FL too. Wearing KN95 indoors (not my favorite, but again it could be worse) and just going about our day. Not sure if that helps, but just another perspective.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I have so many questions. So does she live with them? Their actual house isn’t that big? How do they have sex? Do they wander around their house in pajamas? Does she wander around in her pajamas? If you want to have a private conversation how do you do that with some stranger living with you? Does she make meals for them or just Jack$son? Wouldn’t Jenn feel weird having another woman living in her house bonding with her child? Is it a sister-wife situation? What do they do when Tim is out? That would be weird. I just don’t get it. I mean I understand the nanny thing in like a 25,000+ sq ft home cause you can have privacy, but just a regular house is too close. Do they pay for her food when they are out? Doesn’t it feel weird going out to eat with another person with you that you pay? Why don’t they ever show her? I mean they told everyone about her. Although there’s a tax deduction for having a live in nanny so maybe that’s why. I mean it’s weird. The whole thing is weird.
She's not living with them at this time. That should answer most of your questions.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I have a feeling they use the 2nd car either in case Jenn decides to drive again or uses it when he drives just himself or himself and Jenn when Jackson is at home.
i would think it is so the nanny can drive Buddy Jenn around.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
I've never watched one of Dave Kay's videos (thought he had stopped vlogging?) But clicked through to his video listing and he's been active, yesterday's post: "I got Covid!"
🤦‍♀️

Also, not impressed by his ability to read directions on boxes: first the waffles, then the cakes? Then proceeds to say the cakes need extra time to thaw because they had been in the freezer for so long. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but somehow he got a degree in communications from the Univ. of Southern California. LOL

I wouldn't have believed it (given how POORLY he communicates on video, and just what a nutjob he comes across as) if I didn't see the graduation photos myself many moons ago (off one of his friend's FB pages that I fell down a rabbit hole and found via lurking on GG)

• Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
An excellent question.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a cast member, but I cannot for the life of me imagine leaving my life and moving across multiple state lines for substandard wages.
I've often wondered this too. It makes perfect sense for retirees to work Disney, just a little income and social interaction. College programmers get the benefit of the four star "I worked for Disney" award on their resume which gives them a shoe-in-the-door with many companies later. But, anyone between the two who is capable of bringing in higher wages? I don't understand uprooting and moving to Florida of all places. It's not as though the state really stands up and protects its workforce.

Member29member20

The intro really is the best. Catchy, fun clips. Gotta love the "Readyyyy?" "Readyyyyy!" part and Molly with her elbows in the air chugging along keeps it fun. I'm unsure about Jenn in there with her "DUH-Licious".

FRE - you have a style that is you. Don't change.
❤
Does anyone know where the “Here we go/ready/ready” vlog is? I kind of need to see it in context. What’s with the school cafeteria? What’s going on there? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Anyone see anything weird with the two pics that have Jenn? In one of them she has her normal super pale legs and arms and in the other she looks spray-tanned. 🤔

• Wow