Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The outside of that "mansion" was gross. I don't understand why they would 'showcase' that to all these viewers? Moldy inflatables like @2020planner showed, weird piles of stuff, broken nets on the human foosball, broken net on the basketball hoop, concrete in desperate need of pressure washing, 4 random grills scattered around, ugly picnic table graveyard, random canopies and gazebos at the pool. The pool looked kind of dirty to me?

Definitely should have waited for a sunny day and spent some time cleaning the outdoor spaces before filming this.

Also the floor looked dirty in the hockey room? I'm also not a fan of having things like fabric and shirts tacked to the wall. What a dust trap. I would be sneezing my brains out. 😅

p.s. - so they rode the new Sea World coaster then headed to the mansion after. Same shirts, but Jenn changed and did her hair for the thumbnail? Or she used a day 2 thumbnail since we had seen the burgundy fleece 4 days in a row?

Reactions: 17

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They’d come across Ginn’s stench though 🤢
Yeah she happily deposited that into every nook and cranny during the tour

How many square feet was that house? Zillow is claiming over 7,000 sqft, It didn't look large to me and I think that's because the garage was converted into useable space. Note it says there are two parking spaces, not that they are in an attached garage.

Overall, it really is not a huge mansion-sized house. The new owners crammed in bedrooms anyplace there was a square foot to be had. The former look of the house was far preferable to what they turned it into.

View attachment 1033743
HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE

THAT HOUSE ONLY HAS 3.5 BATHROOMS?!?! FOR POTENTIALLY NEARLY 50 PEOPLE?

ALL THE NOPES IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE FROM ME DAWG

• Haha
  • Heart

lucyricardo

Generalizing for sure, but my own take on who most of the stans are (some are probably multiple of these):

-Young kids/teens
-People with low IQs (comments give this away)
-Older women who are missing their families/own grandchildren/being a mom
-Moms with kids who idolize the idea of going on lavish vacations, endless shopping, and having a nanny. They probably live average, regular lives where they are busy and work hard and yet somehow praise Tim and Jenn for doing the bare minimum effort and think they deserve endless "breaks"--this one is a real case study
-Wannabe youtubers who want their attention
-People who are homebound for one reason or another
-Younger, unmarried females who idolize this "relationship" they think T & J have

I think they still have a faction of stans who are major Disney/Universal fanatics, but have probably decreased a lot over over last few years due to the home/J vlogs.
Your point about moms with little kids liking the Trackers resonates with me. I was first drawn to them because I have two young kids. My life is good but pretty average, and when I watched a few videos at first, I began to think about how awesome it would be to continually be on vacation and having fun with my husband and kids. However, after I thought about their lives I realized that I wouldn't want to live like that at all...not that I wouldn't mind having extra cash to take more vacations during the year...but I wouldn't want to always be away. I wouldn't want my kids to not have time to play at home and just be regular kids.

Once their vacations and spending became more and more lavish they lost me. I couldn't relate and I didn't like how they treated Jackson.
I can't believe they think having a nanny is necessary. If I were them I would have to stop and reflect what I was doing with my life that I couldn't even commit to raising my own child when my husband and I have work a flexible job that we can work on our own schedule. Having the nanny speaks volumes about what they value in life.

• Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
You really have to wonder though, as they casually mention Lynne in vlog after vlog, when she's seen out in the wild with the family...will stans start to talk to her more? Try to interact with her? That's gonna piss Jenn off if Nanny Lynn starts getting attention, even if they maintain her off camera presence. Which they are doing more and more poorly with each vlog. Her arm, her coat, her nose piercing. We'll be able to piece together her entire body soon.

For the record, I'm joking. I don't want this poor woman doxxed. People are absolutely crazy and she didn't sign up for this shit. Unless she's a hired stan herself. I'm really curious to learn how they found her.
Whenever Nanny McBojo does part ways with them, and by whatever means (Jenn fires her out of jealousy, or Lynne can’t handle them anymore), Jenn will definitely blame it on us…The 3 Unwell.

• Haha

Tommytomtom

New video up at 1:52 am est. Good thing they have that nanny so Jen can focus on her job.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They’re going to put out such a terrible Starcruiser vlog series when they go. Dim isn’t exactly a huge Star Wars aficionado regardless of how knowledgeable he pretends to be, Ginn can’t even tell left from right, let alone knowing much of anything about Star Wars, and I don’t give a flying F what Baby Einstein thinks. I wish there was an age limit on an experience like that.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
WTF!? I love how you can be yourselves now that someone else is parenting your child.
Yuck!!!
And could they have made it more obvious that they kicked the nanny out & had Jenn sit in the play room. That was beyond uncomfortable. How does that exchange go down? We’re going to film- get out.
OMG. These people cannot be real (yet I know they are).

"get back to yourselves and each other" What the fuck? I mean, seriously. What the actual fuck?

Sorry, J. I know you were supposedly their miracle child, but Tim and Jenn need to get back to being "themselves." :rolleyes: I mean, I could see if they had 5 kids and always care for those kids themselves (with no daycare, etc.) while working full-time, outside-of-the-home jobs and only NOW are getting a bit of a break with a date night once a month while someone watches their kids... but that's not Tim and Jenn.

I honestly hope she does NOT get pregnant again (we know she was never truly infertile or else she wouldn't talk so flippantly about getting pregnant now as if it's an on and off switch).

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
WTF!? I love how you can be yourselves now that someone else is parenting your child.
Yuck!!!
And could they have made it more obvious that they kicked the nanny out & had Jenn sit in the play room. That was beyond uncomfortable. How does that exchange go down? We’re going to film- get out.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Haven't watched but why is Dim dressed up for a safari? He looks like he is the dim-witted host of a child's show pretending to to take the children on a safari hunt in the pictures.
His regular voice and old, dry humor were great. Now with his fake Kermit voice, ding dang, dumb questions to the camera....his channel seems geared towards children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I can not believe that nanny is eating dinner with them. It takes 3 adults to deal with that kid. His face is starting to change shape- not as cute as he was. Tim looks as awful as Jennbo
None of the 3 adults seem able to set the table for dinner. Time for a visit to Prime Time Cafe at Studios to get a lesson from a server. They are beyond pathetic.

Tim missing the fireworks. Can they be more disorganized?

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I don't even know who they think their audience is anymore, like what was the point in showcasing a overpriced dump? NO ONE is gonna afford that, seriously if I had that kind of money am not going be renting out a shit hole am I, I'd rather be living it up in a all exclusive fancy hotel an renting a boat to go out in the water with, even if you do have the people to fill it with, it's still gonna cost quite a bit per person an would you really want to stay in one place with that many people? I sure as hell wouldn't, it would just feel like you were constantly getting in each others way, the vlogging is going more an more to their heads now, they think they are high an mighty when really they are trailer trash with money they have no clue how to deal with an think this is the normal way to spend it when it's not an are living out the fantasys where they think money won't run out, I swear it's gonna bite them in the ass an honestly it can't come soon enough, I cant wait for the vlogs to come out that's all titled "how we saved money" an this time it's them ACTUALLY trying to save money cause they don't have it anymore

2020planner

VIP Member
if you stay in the tim-themed room, a voice-activated hidden speaker will play a randomly selected jenn soundbite at full volume whenever it detects you speaking.
Upon check-in, you can choose from one of several options for your soundbite interruption!

Some popular ones include - "I Will Say..." "Oh really?!" and "You Guyzzzzzz"

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
J$ is really bratty to Jenn. I'm not hungry. I'm not tired. I'm loving every second of it. Give them hell J$!!!!!

That maroon fleece needs to be burned at this point. It's gross and it makes her look even heavier and greasier.
I'm not saying it would be funny if at some point he tells her "you're not my mom you can't tell me what to do!" when he's a little older, but I'm also not saying I wouldn't laugh if that happened... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

jwee

this is what poor people think rich people do.

it's like a picture of a dog with glasses. aw he thinks he's a person. pity the silly dog. pity the silly rednecks.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Whenever Nanny McBojo does part ways with them, and by whatever means (Jenn fires her out of jealousy, or Lynne can’t handle them anymore), Jenn will definitely blame it on us…The 3 Unwell.
Yeah, she'll say something like the "three unwell aka haters aka jealous people" on the "gossip boards" were trying to hunt her down, dox her, trash her, and make her life miserable.

When, in reality, we're not the ones openly asking for her to show herself in full on camera, "meet" her on camera, or even have her in the fucking vlogs or their lives to begin with. :rolleyes:

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Like don't force feelings on them, let them work out their feelings themselves an THEN explain what's going on when they show them so they get a understanding, if the child is clearly tried an getting fussy THEN you ask them if they are tired because they are showing they are
They don't let the kid feed himself. They're never going to let him work out his own feelings, or have any sort of his own opinion or allow him any sort of hobbies that don't meet their own "click to see our prop" agenda. Oh, you want to play t-ball, J$, t-ball doesn't get the views that soccer gets...you'll be playing soccer!

This poor child is doomed. Instead of donating to the Trackers favorite charities, stans should be donating to J$ future therapy bill. You know his parents won't have good enough insurance to cover the benefits that he will need. Ugh. That poor child.

• Sad
  • Sick

quietcandy

VIP Member
I still think Jenny3Dinners and JennyFaintLines are the two best nicknames for her that this group has ever come up with.