The Tim Tracker #56 An Anthropological Study of Stupidity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the nanny situation is really helping Jenn stay on top of the housework. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³ Guess ol' Lynn isn't doing any cleaning. (This was a weekend, though, so maybe they made this mess all on one day. πŸ€ͺ)View attachment 1015380
Wow. Just wow. How are they ok just putting this out there for anyone to see?!?! And allowing some stranger to come in the their house like this for extended amounts of time?!?! I wouldn’t let my best friend of 30+ years in my house if it looked like this. But I’m sure to the stans they are just overworked new parents. πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like the nanny situation is really helping Jenn stay on top of the housework. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³ Guess ol' Lynn isn't doing any cleaning. (This was a weekend, though, so maybe they made this mess all on one day. πŸ€ͺ)View attachment 1015380
How can they stand to live like that?!?!?! I get having a few things around the house, but they are such bleeping slobs! And there’s no excuse for it. They’re not busy professionals trying to juggle jobs, kids, and busy lives. They don’t do a goddamn thing! They need to put their cameras, iPods, and phones down and clean. I bet if they really had to work hard for that house, they would take better care of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She thanked the viewers again for allowing them to do "life things" and not film exciting vlogs. πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She also feels soooo much better about J's "warmth level" now that he got 3 items at Columbia. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG - All these two do is shop. They had to go buy cold weather clothes at the outlets? Are you kidding? And again with J's "learning tools." The only tools in that house are the two of them.
Yes, it's cold in Florida, like rain and hurricanes it happens once or twice a year. They do not need parkas or ski wear. One well fitting jacket, talking to you Jenn, is plenty. That ugly fuzzy whit coat was like sausage casing on her arms, witch size up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jennbo owns like 50 sweatshirts- but she needs to buy more. Gluttons.

That is disgusting! WT in the ever living F does she do all day? And for that matter- Tim too. He is capable of cleaning.
Correct. He could, for sure. How can he stand it?? Since he is the one spending legit time with J, including early mornings, I give him more of a pass on it than her. She has zero excuse.

Reactions: 5
I'm only about 12 mins in and I don't think I can watch anymore.

It's cold here. We get a week or two that is cold like this every single year. Yesterday, we had frost on the grass and our car windows had ice on them, so it's cold. These two are so damn dramatic. It's not like they are working outdoor jobs. It's not like they HAVE to go outside even. It warms up by 11am-noon. They need to go spend $500 at Columbia because it's in the 60s this week during the day?

Jenn was giggling while telling the story of them turning the lights off on them in the store. I suspect she made some sort of "Do you know who I am" scene.

Why the hell do they talk about having to use the bathroom all the time? We don't need to know Tim went to the bathroom after y'all got kicked out of the Character Warehouse.

And she looks like an overstuffed marshmallow in that white jacket, it's about to burst.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh, this new vlog is gonna be so painful. First off, she needs warm shoes? She has sneakers, just throw on a thicker pair of socks and your fine. It's not like she needs snow boots ffs. Not sure what all they end up getting as I just started watching but guaranteed they end up just spending most of their time during this cold weather inside and don't use the new stuff. Any excuse to spend money and buy more unneeded crap for these two.

Reactions: 11
I have winter clothes and I live in Florida, but then again I spend my vacations in places like Colorado, Utah, and North Cali. Got to get in my winter skiing and cabin in the woods fixπŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚β„β›·

Reactions: 9
The thing that makes this even more ridiculous is that if they really need to buy a few warmer things (if we can give them that), why not buy J a coat at Target, Walmart, or Amazon? You could get him a cheap winter coat for $25 and not $60, especially if he will outgrow it before wearing it twice (like the one he already had!). Then they marvel at the toddler sized hat they got him - Target and Amazon have these, too. Buy him a kid size and let him grow into it but fold it up a few times now. Everything they got could have been found on Amazon (normally their favorite for gift buying) for 1/3 or 1/2 the cost (name brands). They simply are addicted to acquiring stuff, shopping highs, and flexing. Tim is really obsessed about his appearance and clothing.

Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie, the boots Jenn got are cute (they are 100% my style) but we all know she'll NEVER actually wear them. And it's not even like they are cold-weather-specific boots, they're just nicer casual boots.

Why did Tim only get ANOTHER jacket when just a few vlogs ago he was complaining that he owns no cold-weather CLOTHES. Then in this vlog he says that he only got the jacket because he owns more cold-weather clothes than Jenn does. What?!

They have 0 need for those clothes. It's only cold enough to warrant jackets and hats early morning/at night, and they're absolutely not going outside during those times. They just have an addiction to shopping and spending money and when they can't think of anything to film, going out shopping makes an easy vlog for them.

I for one am glad the nanny isn't helping out around the house. That's not her job. Her job is to take care of baby J. I would bet she cleans up any mess that she and J make during their time together, including any food prep she does for him, but she's not going to clean up the rest of the house. How long until they get themselves a maid service, do you think?

Reactions: 17
They just wallow around in a pile of tit, don't they? Are they so used to living this way that they aren't embarrassed at all? I would be mortified.

She thanked the viewers again for allowing them to do "life things" and not film exciting vlogs. πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She also feels soooo much better about J's "warmth level" now that he got 3 items at Columbia. πŸ™„
She uses the "thank you for allowing us...." card to prompt comments. Because you know the stans fall over themselves to send the love when she does this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The non-profits accepting donations of new and like new items should have these two listed at the top of their contacts. The amount of stuff they buy and never use, just shove into a pile is outrageous.

Reactions: 15
Her comments about shopping after store closing are infuriating! The level of entitlement 😑 Maybe if their lazy asses had gone even just 2 hours earlier they wouldn't have felt rushed, but instead you arrive lass than an hour before closing and proceed to complain when asked to leave a CLOSED store. Fuckwads!!!

Glad someone commented with some common sense...even if it will be deleted

Screenshot_20220125-123556_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Not gonna lie, the boots Jenn got are cute (they are 100% my style) but we all know she'll NEVER actually wear them. And it's not even like they are cold-weather-specific boots, they're just nicer casual boots.

Why did Tim only get ANOTHER jacket when just a few vlogs ago he was complaining that he owns no cold-weather CLOTHES. Then in this vlog he says that he only got the jacket because he owns more cold-weather clothes than Jenn does. What?!

They have 0 need for those clothes. It's only cold enough to warrant jackets and hats early morning/at night, and they're absolutely not going outside during those times. They just have an addiction to shopping and spending money and when they can't think of anything to film, going out shopping makes an easy vlog for them.

I for one am glad the nanny isn't helping out around the house. That's not her job. Her job is to take care of baby J. I would bet she cleans up any mess that she and J make during their time together, including any food prep she does for him, but she's not going to clean up the rest of the house. How long until they get themselves a maid service, do you think?
I don't think Lynn should clean either, but some speculated she may do that also. However, if she is there when J naps, I bet she could clean up that entire kitchen during just that time. It would take me about 30 minutes, max, especially if I had a giant garbage bag. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim has tons of jackets. Tons. He bought some last year. Jenn wore a hoodie shopping and was fine walking outside! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ These two are ridiculous. They are obsessed with shopping. They got J a coat (the same one he already has that's too small), hat, and fleece. And then Jenn basically complains that they got there at 6:20 and the mall closed at 7 on Sunday. These idiots didn't know the closing time but then she said she thought they would let them shop longer if they were already there. πŸ˜’ She said they shut the lights off on them. Hey, asshole who "worked retail," the workers want to go home you idiot!

OMG, Jenn said she worked at that same mall before. I can't even with her.

The white fleece she got herself is TOO SMALL. It looked like it was about to burst.
I haven’t watched the video yet but

WHAT THE duck. duck YOU BOTH, YOU ENTITLED BAGS OF TITS

show up at 6:20 and expect them to stay open for you??? duck right the hell off

as the wife and daughter of two people who work retail, I absolutely LOATHE people with this mentality. I won’t even run into the grocery store if they are closing in 15 minutes unless I am ABSOLUTELY desperate.
It’s just so goddamn inconsiderate.

retail workers have lives and families and make tit money to begin with

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I tried to watch that video, LOL what a joke. You'd think it was going to snow asshole deep with how they had to rush out for cold stuff- you two aren't right. Turn the damn heat on, be a family and stay in but oh NO, they have to get poor pitiful replies (reviews) cause they're cold. Or you could use your family time to straighten that damn house up, my goodness looks like something wild was turned lose in there. You nouveau riche should be ashamed!!!! LOL LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The Tim Tracker #57: What do mean we can't shop past closing....DON'T YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE!!

Reactions: 30
You'd think they're planning to go on a ski trip with the amount of jackets they bought. Dear lord. They will FOR SURE complain about being cold in the future again though. Back to wearing their diaper masks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.