The Tim Tracker #56 An Anthropological Study of Stupidity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought they were so worried about omicron? Less park time ya know? Of course she has a giant bag, they shop away their mental issues. Ridiculous.

So the kid can’t go to daycare because of COVID? I know he can’t get vaccinated and Dim and Ginn are. However, they could bring the virus back to their kid. Just like traveling, cruising, etc. They’re so stupid and hypocritical.

(Also to be clear No judgement here— my SIL had a hard time deciding to send the nephew to daycare. He’s been sick a billion times but no COVID so far (though 3-4 exposures) though I do think they somewhat mask there. There’s no easy answer either way—but Dim and Ginn are so ridiculous with their reasoning)
But it's not just daycare, Jenn said they can't bring him to a dance class, art class, music class because of covid. They can't join a moms local park playgroup, go to storytime at the library all because of covid. But they sit on random couches with strangers in the lovesac store? They hug stans in Epcot? They fly to Cali and back then hop on a cruise, then fly to Hawaii and back?

I would respect their decision to mask up, not eat indoors, not be in crowds if they didn't do the exact opposite the other 50% of the time. I think they are trying to cater to both sides of the stan base--and they look like absolute morons in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Barring a legit emergency, she'll just apologize to the stans again in a future live about a lack of videos because of XYZ reason. Just like she did the other day, "I'm sorry you guyyyyyzzzz..."
I'm more annoyed when she thanks the stans for allowing them to take time off. Ok I get it is likely an acknowledgement that people watching their videos allow them the lifestyle they lead but the way she says it it sounds like they got actual permission from the viewers to take time off and not upload.

Just make a schedule and stick to it! And remove that stupid "New Videos Every Day!" from your YouTube banner!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah nuts, I was only at the poly the week before Christmas :(
That cookie jar is awesome. Hope they still have them @elliebee27
We were there at the same time! I miss it.

I'm still amazed they have a nanny and still don't even interact or play with their own kid. Just buy crap and flex to their stupid, brainless stans. What a waste of a life, man.

Reactions: 7
They didn’t even make it to February with their “new” “work ethic”.

You know, sometimes I joke that adulting is hard, but damn, adulting really is as hard as rocket science for these two, Greasy Spice especially.

Reactions: 16
They are truly pathetic. Especially Jenn. If it’s sooooo imperative that she be front and center of all videos, why couldn’t they have taken J to the grandparents and let him spend the day there? The grandparents would likely be elated. At this point, he probably doesn’t even know who they are. Which is really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm more annoyed when she thanks the stans for allowing them to take time off. Ok I get it is likely an acknowledgement that people watching their videos allow them the lifestyle they lead but the way she says it it sounds like they got actual permission from the viewers to take time off and not upload.

Just make a schedule and stick to it! And remove that stupid "New Videos Every Day!" from your YouTube banner!
I’m fascinated by how the stans react when new videos aren’t posted. It’s always dire and they freak out…”Oh my goshhhhhh I hope everything is ok!!!!” It’s rarely a calm reaction like, “They must be taking some time to film//edit,” or, “Maybe they didn’t feel like filming/uploading today.” It’s always very dramatic. It’s so pathetic. That’s what they’ve cultivated, though, especially with Jenn and her, “Thanks you guyzzzzz for allowing us to take some time off.” Even when I used to watch regularly, that tit made me roll my eyes.

• Sick
I’m fascinated by how the stans react when new videos aren’t posted. It’s always dire and they freak out…”Oh my goshhhhhh I hope everything is ok!!!!” It’s rarely a calm reaction like, “They must be taking some time to film//edit,” or, “Maybe they didn’t feel like filming/uploading today.” It’s always very dramatic. It’s so pathetic. That’s what they’ve cultivated, though, especially with Jenn and her, “Thanks you guyzzzzz for allowing us to take some time off.” Even when I used to watch regularly, that tit made me roll my eyes.
If this were a job where she had to report to a supervisor she would have been fired long ago.

Reactions: 21
...which we knew was still going to happen. :ROFLMAO:

Barring a legit emergency, she'll just apologize to the stans again in a future live about a lack of videos because of XYZ reason. Just like she did the other day, "I'm sorry you guyyyyyzzzz..."

I find it hilarious when she does that.

On one hand, you gotta hand it to her. She plays those stans so so well. :ROFLMAO:

On the other, why the duck are you apologizing to THEM about YOUR lack of videos? YOU are the one responsible for putting out videos for them to watch to keep a roof over YOUR head. You don't apologize to them. If anyone, you should be apologizing to YOURSELF for your laziness. :rolleyes:
There is an old vlog keeps popping up on my suggested list where a pink haired Jenn and scruffy sore-throated Tim soen 15 mins apologising for taking some time off because they were going through some personal stuff they didn't want to put on their fans because they are usually such positive people and this just wasn't them. 'we care for you guys so much that we didn't vlog for your sake'....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been spending way to much time lately wondering about the stagnation of TTT.

To a degree the channel has just changed and it is not what it started out, which was tracking the daily life of a twenty something guy (and on occasion his girlfriend) in around central Florida. It was a different angle from people visiting the area on vacation. TTT lived in the area he had a budget. He couldn’t just blow money on the latest and great release from UO or WDW and he was not just visiting the area. TTT just hanging out on a Friday night on the sofa was done like a lot of people because staying home is cheap and does not cost money. They bought a fixer upper home and did their own housework and the whole point and share prices of merch made sense since back then it was sobering how much a t-shirt or a mug could cost to TTT. They were approachable and it was compelling. Even after they stopped working regular jobs they kept enough the budget conscious side to them that it was still interesting to watch. I recall them a few times debating which annual passes they wanted to buy since APs added up between UO, WDW, SW, etc. There was an unspoken tension of having to make choices that everyday people have to make as well that made it work. Also, Tim when he’s not doing his current Kermit persona was a charismatic presenter. When they did things that would later bit them in the butt after they turned into the squeaky clean couple it was less shocking in the moment even if it was unsavory. (The urban party, the drinking beer and then running out to get more beer in a car, the steak and BJ night, catching the gay, etc, etc etc.). They were your next door neighbor Floridians for good or for ill. Yep, neighbor is being a little homophonic and racist. Don’t condone it, but that’s life.

Now, they just go around and spend money but actually don’t do anything interesting. Money is no object. It’s boring. I think it goes a long way to explain why their channel is growing at 1k sub a month and not 10K or more and why instead of having 1.5 million subs they are wallowing around 850k or so. If they were trust fund kids 10 years ago and spent their time, money, and energy back then as they do now there is no way that would have caught on. I am not advocating that they should fake poverty, but it is a long way from pondering which AP to get and changing his own brake pads on his car. Maybe if they grew as presenters and were not so lazy in research etc things might be different. The money has allowed them to give into laziness and it just is not compelling viewing for even hate watching.

That was long. Oops.

Reactions: 49
I am not advocating that they should fake poverty

No so much faking poverty, but be considerate about not all their viewers want to spend $800 a night on a hotel room.

Maybe it is just me, but when I go to Orlando, I only want a clean place to sleep and shower and have breakfast. The other 14 hours of the day I am doing other stuff where I am not going to be in the room. As long as my stuff is still there when I get back from Universal or other sight seeing.

The only time I wished I spent a little more money on a hotel was in Vegas. The first couple of days was fun as we rarely spent time in the room between walking the strip, going into the other hotels, maybe gamble a bit and see some shows in the evening (and went to Hoover Dam the Second full day in Vegas). By the forth day (we were there for six full days) we did see more of the room as we got tired of gambling and walking around. But still, a better room would have not made our boredom any better. It would have been in a suite vs. a basic room.

Reactions: 12
OMG - All these two do is shop. They had to go buy cold weather clothes at the outlets? Are you kidding? And again with J's "learning tools." The only tools in that house are the two of them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
If this were a job where she had to report to a supervisor she would have been fired long ago.
YUP.

I think it’s because a lot are young and a lot are plain stupid and overly emotional.

Reactions: 10
No so much faking poverty, but be considerate about not all their viewers want to spend $800 a night on a hotel room.

Maybe it is just me, but when I go to Orlando, I only want a clean place to sleep and shower and have breakfast. The other 14 hours of the day I am doing other stuff where I am not going to be in the room. As long as my stuff is still there when I get back from Universal or other sight seeing.

The only time I wished I spent a little more money on a hotel was in Vegas. The first couple of days was fun as we rarely spent time in the room between walking the strip, going into the other hotels, maybe gamble a bit and see some shows in the evening (and went to Hoover Dam the Second full day in Vegas). By the forth day (we were there for six full days) we did see more of the room as we got tired of gambling and walking around. But still, a better room would have not made our boredom any better. It would have been in a suite vs. a basic room.
Exactly this. I'd wager most people visiting Disney/Universal aren't spending all day in their hotel rooms or barely leaving the resort complex. The only time I'd want to spend $$$ on a hotel room is if I'm never leaving the complex, ie: an all-inclusive resort in a fancy destination.

OMG - All these two do is shop. They had to go buy cold weather clothes at the outlets? Are you kidding? And again with J's "learning tools." The only tools in that house are the two of them.
Yeah, it has been cold in Florida recently but you don't need to go buy special "winter" clothes for it. I've been just wearing a hoodie inside the house during the day and then doubling up on hoodies when I walk my dogs at night, and I have been plenty warm. Jenn has a thousand hoodies and various spirit jerseys and fleece jackets that are more than enough for the current weather. I'm sure Tim has several hoodies and light jackets he can wear too. There's absolutely no need for them to go buy new stuff for this. Just gotta flex, flex, flex I guess!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
They could spend whatever sky high ridiculous amount they wanted on their own holidays and just not vlog it. They can clearly financially afford a couple of weeks where the put out the bare minimum and have some proper private family time. Then have their business stays be ones that mere mortals would find useful if covered well. They are incapable of separating their personal and business lives. The can't put down the fricking camera at the bloody opticians ffs. What makes them think we need to see the back of Jenns eyes? It's either content desperation of the belief that they're so well loved that people need to see that tit. Ffs Jenn please don't take the camera to your pre-$2 OBGYN appointment. We don't need to see your secret tunnel.

'First Pictures of Jackson' s Little Brother or Sister!!'... Nope Jenn it's a scan of your filopian tube ya needy cow.

• Haha
  • Sick
I cannot wrap my head around why someone would want to film their life that much. But it explains why they can't remember tit they've done before. It's difficult forming lasting memories when you're too busy trying to capture everything.

Yeah, it has been cold in Florida recently but you don't need to go buy special "winter" clothes for it. I've been just wearing a hoodie inside the house during the day and then doubling up on hoodies when I walk my dogs at night, and I have been plenty warm. Jenn has a thousand hoodies and various spirit jerseys and fleece jackets that are more than enough for the current weather. I'm sure Tim has several hoodies and light jackets he can wear too. There's absolutely no need for them to go buy new stuff for this. Just gotta flex, flex, flex I guess!
Tim has tons of jackets. Tons. He bought some last year. Jenn wore a hoodie shopping and was fine walking outside! 😂😂 These two are ridiculous. They are obsessed with shopping. They got J a coat (the same one he already has that's too small), hat, and fleece. And then Jenn basically complains that they got there at 6:20 and the mall closed at 7 on Sunday. These idiots didn't know the closing time but then she said she thought they would let them shop longer if they were already there. 😒 She said they shut the lights off on them. Hey, asshole who "worked retail," the workers want to go home you idiot!

OMG, Jenn said she worked at that same mall before. I can't even with her.

The white fleece she got herself is TOO SMALL. It looked like it was about to burst.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Did Jenn seriously bleeping admit that they're the kind of people who come into a shop 5 minutes before closing and expect the store to give them "extra time" to shop since they were already in the store?

I mean, of course they are this way, but to admit it is mighty bold of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Looks like the nanny situation is really helping Jenn stay on top of the housework. 😂😳 Guess ol' Lynn isn't doing any cleaning. (This was a weekend, though, so maybe they made this mess all on one day. 🤪)
Mess.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Jennbo owns like 50 sweatshirts- but she needs to buy more. Gluttons.

Looks like the nanny situation is really helping Jenn stay on top of the housework. 😂😳 Guess ol' Lynn isn't doing any cleaning. (This was a weekend, though, so maybe they made this mess all on one day. 🤪)View attachment 1015380
That is disgusting! WT in the ever living F does she do all day? And for that matter- Tim too. He is capable of cleaning.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.