The Tim Tracker #55 Yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the most simple thread title ever suggested, but it overwhelmingly was the most popular in the last thread is courtesy of @WDWUO83

The Slackers have apparently hired a full time Nanny to watch their Miracle Baby despite the fact both of them don't have standard jobs, they can work when and wherever they want, but apparently the Little Buddy is still too much of an inconvenience.

How long will the new Nanny last? How long before Jenn demands the Nanny do something completely outside of her job description? Did the Nanny sign a NDA?

It's so disgusting how carefree and excited Jenn is in any video where J$ isn't there so she doesn't have to attempt to parent, because lets face it, she still going in on two years has no idea what parenting actually is...

How much longer can they scrape the bottom of the barrel pushing out beyond mediocre content while giving out wrong and outdated information and never correcting themselves? I guess if they did that, half of their vlogs would be "Future Tim" popping in correcting everything which would make them twice as long, and so much harder for Jenn to edit.

Have at it!

Reactions: 33
I’m honored to have named a thread!

I mentioned in the KP forum…we need someone to create the Tattle Statue of Liberty; we can post it every time the tired arrive from YouTube comment sections, or when spouses join the dark side!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Preface: when Jackson is discussed here it is not a direct commentary on him personally, but rather the result of T&J’s manic and rigid micromanage of his daily waking moments.

Now that almost 26 month old Jackson has a nanny will he (in no particular order)......
• have a verbal explosion where he understands the words he is saying?
• string together a sentence of more than two words?
• be allowed to feed himself?
•. stop eating a fried, beige diet?
•. eat more fruits and vegetables?
•. have a beverage within his reach at every meal?
• use a fork and spoon instead of his fingers?
•. develop fine motor skills to rid him of his crab claw/witch’s fingers?
• finally be allowed to just be a little kid....learning, exploring and discovering the wonders of his environment and life?

It’s early morning. These are just thoughts that immediately popped up. I know y’all have others to add.

I also feel that Jackson is the smartest one in the family. It’s going to be fun to watch as his full potential gets unleashed when he realizes that there is so much more he can do in his daily life.

Tim and Jenn are not going to be able to assimilate it all !! 😂😆😂
It will drive them bonkers!

Reactions: 22
I hope Jackson does benefit from a Nanny but I still won't be watching him. Privacy is privacy no matter who is caring for him.

Reactions: 16
I hope Jackson does benefit from a Nanny but I still won't be watching him. Privacy is privacy no matter who is caring for him.
Fair point.

I didn’t state my thought very clearly.
The fun I was alluding to was not watching Jackson, specifically. It will be seeing how T&J interact and react to him finally doing things for himself and being very verbal about his wants and needs.

Though we all know that they will showcase, exploit and take credit for all the progress Jackson makes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I hope for Jackprop’s sake, he is never shown on the vlogs again. He needs his privacy and the Trackholes can sink and fail the channel themselves. There are too many other, better vloggers out there for them to compete with. Hopefully more stans see thru this BS and find us here on TL.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope for Jackprop’s sake, he is never shown on the vlogs again. He needs his privacy and the Trackholes can sink and fail the channel themselves. There are too many other, better vloggers out there for them to compete with. Hopefully more stans see thru this BS and find us here on TL.
While I agree, hoping for this to happen is like hoping the tiger won't eat the lamb. Jackson has been their content for over the last 2 years. I doubt they'll be able to create content on a regular basis and not include him.

Reactions: 16
They won't be able to create content without him, they may get away with limiting how long he's on for but they have developed rabid stans that will demand they show him an constantly bombard them with where he is, they have created a dangerous circle of lunitics that will NEED to see him an they won't be able to get out of it now, these nutters will eventually turn angry because they feel its their right to see the kid an they are being denied that right, let's not forget the crazy ones that view him as "family"

This is why you never do this in the first place, had they kept him from being on the vlogs or highly limited him being on then they wouldn't have developed these stans, now it's too late, the crazy stans are there now

Reactions: 17
I’m causing quite a stir in the FRE nanny video comments section. It’s amazing to me how people defend these two absolute morons with everything they’ve got.

someone just came at me saying “your child must be as miserable as you are”

uhm why? Because he has a mother who actually cares for him and one who actually showers?? Or is it because I don’t dump him off on a nanny so I can show my greasy zit laden mug on my husband’s channel everyday??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m causing quite a stir in the FRE nanny video comments section. It’s amazing to me how people defend these two absolute morons with everything they’ve got.

uhm why? Because he has a mother who actually cares for him and one who actually showers?? Or is it because I don’t dump him off on a nanny so I can show my greasy zit laden mug on my husband’s channel everyday??
I’ve dealt with that same stan. He claims to not be a fan of any of the vloggers, but happened to just stumble upon FRE’s videos. I think they also have an alter ego commenting as well called Chris Mac. The commenter only seems to comment on Slacker-oriented videos, so they’re definitely Tim and Jenn stans. I think they were pretty homophobic in one of their previous posts. The best thing, though, is they admitted to being subscribed to FRE with notifications turned on just so they could pop in and make their ‘hateful’ comments. Their level of dedication to Tim and Jenn is pretty sad, since we know those two are far too lazy and self-centered to give a shot about Mr. Don’t Worry.

Reactions: 8
Their Festival of the Arts video is doing pretty well with views. So they read here and put out a timely video for people wanting to go to FotA. Not going mid-way through and then finally posting the video towards the end of the Festival. Hmmm, you're welcome Dimmy and Gin!

Hmmm, I will have to drop in and give my 2 cents to this asshat.

Reactions: 11
Get a bleeping life Adrian
5654CF60-C867-406A-AEC6-A35DDB4C8DC7.png

Their Festival of the Arts video is doing pretty well with views. So they read here and put out a timely video for people wanting to go to FotA. Not going mid-way through and then finally posting the video towards the end of the Festival. Hmmm, you're welcome Dimmy and Gin!

Hmmm, I will have to drop in and give my 2 cents to this asshat.
Seriously I had to refrain from really losing my tit because whenever someone brings up my kid, I bleeping lose it. I am raising a happy and healthy child and I am not a lazy piece of tit like JennyNoShowers. I just don’t understand the drive to defend every bad decision these two yokels make…makes ZERO sense to me

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Huh, who woulda thunk? :ROFLMAO:

Jenn doesn't have an excuse AT THE MOMENT not to be uploading asap, I mean, they got a nanny specifically so they could do their jobs.
But how long will that last?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Says everything about him if he also looks up to the skankdashians
Right?? I’m sure JennyNoShowers LOVVVEESS being compared to them.

As much as I hate the Kartrashians, at least they all look put together and clean. I know they have 100x the money that Tim and Jenn ever will but it honestly doesn’t take much to at least look clean on a daily basis…

This is more a problem with livestreamers than with vloggers, but someone explain to me like I'm 4 why people will pay thousands to get to the theme parks, and then while walking around the parks, instead of taking in all that is available right in front of their eyes, expertly crafted for their enjoyment, they'll pull out their phones and watch these youtube personalities in the parks and seek them out.

It's an illness, has to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I mentioned in the KP forum…we need someone to create the Tattle Statue of Liberty; we can post it every time the tired arrive from YouTube comment sections, or when spouses join the dark side!
Sounds like fun I’ll give it a try.

Reactions: 3
Right?? I’m sure JennyNoShowers LOVVVEESS being compared to them.

As much as I hate the Kartrashians, at least they all look put together and clean. I know they have 100x the money that Tim and Jenn ever will but it honestly doesn’t take much to at least look clean on a daily basis…
Personally I'd be mortified to be compared to the kardashians, to me they are nothing but unintelligent chavs with money that only got famous cause of sex tapes, I mean there's a role model for you 🙄

An you're right, doesn't take much to look clean an groomed on a daily basis, I've seen rats better groomed than jennyskankdashian cause at least rats take pride in their look

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feels like I'm beating a dead horse with the paid off mortgage stuff so will list the info as I see it and drop it after this. Yes this is all from public records. I don't agree with Florida making this stuff so easy to search.

1. They bought current house with a mortgage
2. They sold old house
3. They refinanced current house at much lower amount most likely using profit from house sold in step 2.
4. They put current house into a trust and took it back out of that trust about a year later. Possibly to conceal their address who knows.
5. They refinanced current house again in 2020.
6. November 2021 a release of mortgage shows house refi in step 5 is now paid off. The mortgage company name matches the one on their property tax bill.

Could there be some sort of clerical error or other trickery going on and they still owe money on it or refinanced again? Sure but that seems unlikely to me. The "smoking gun" I can think of is if their next tax bill goes straight to them instead of a bank or mortgage company that to me says no escrow and no mortgage involved.

The timing of this being just before they bring on a nanny could be coincidence or could be they wanted to free up monthly budget to pay for her. Not pay for her entirely just help make it easier to pay what I assume is $3k+ a month.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.