The Tim Tracker #55 Yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be so fast to assume a 35K increase is bought.
Don't forget that they have a lot of viewers in Europe. By the time Jennbo uploads the videos, many of their stans are in bed and they watch the video the next morning.
This jump was 48 hrs after it came out.

Reactions: 5
This just screams “IRS Audit” if the Trackholes hired the nanny thru the LLC as an employee for tax reasons. I don’t see how this is a legitimate company expense. Please let there be an IRS agent watching this. #homemovies
I want them to be audited SO badly. Neither of them are intelligent enough to cheat the system and get away with it. Something shifty has got to be going on in Tracker Town

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This jump was 48 hrs after it came out.
Was it 48 hours? Or maybe the videos were viewed the following evening European time, so closer to 24 hours but not noticed here until the day after that.

I'm simply saying 35K is relatively small for new uploads and may be normal as fans from all over catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I would expect to see at least even 10K bumps in all their other vlogs if we're going to assume it's European audiences bumping it. She also posted the Festival vlog at like 1am eastern time - I'd expect a lot of Europeans to be awake/waking up in those hours following the upload in their neck of the woods, unless they have the same sleeping schedule as her.

Reactions: 6
Ooof, the lighting in their newest vlog is a disaster.

1642450806311.png

Then again it does put Ginn in the dark for the most part.

Remember, Ginn doesn't drink anymore.

1642450901125.png

Was Dim #hosted?

He whipped out the Gucci Sweater and his fancy hamburger buttondown.

1642450985061.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Feeding him like a baby again while he stares blankly at a screen. Maybe take the screen away so he focuses on feeding himself, you turds.
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 12.27.37 PM.png

"He's just not into eating vegetables." JennyCaterpillarKiller says about her miracle child. Gee, wonder why.

She made such a big deal about getting a salad spinner but she also got an immersion blender.

Does tagging Richard count as saying they were hosted? :unsure:
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 12.30.55 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
I hope for Jackprop’s sake, he is never shown on the vlogs again. He needs his privacy and the Trackholes can sink and fail the channel themselves. There are too many other, better vloggers out there for them to compete with. Hopefully more stans see thru this BS and find us here on TL.
While I agree, hoping for this to happen is like hoping the tiger won't eat the lamb. Jackson has been their content for over the last 2 years. I doubt they'll be able to create content on a regular basis and not include him.
LOL, they couldn't even go 2 days without their little content creator, and he's referenced in both the title and thumbnail.
That doesn't look like a cost cutting, healthier 2022 dining option to me. Is the diet over already? But it just started!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Let the kid eat the damn bread by himself, JFC!
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 12.32.49 PM.png

LOL, Miss Classy took a fry from her son's plate for herself and then put the half eaten fry back on his plate. Put it on your own plate, you wench. Is wankles an acceptable term for the wrist-version of cankles?
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 12.35.11 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Another Yawnfest. Reading Tattle again for Ideas Jenn. Why don't you just post the videos here if you're making them for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These two are soulmates in that they both use utensils in the most awkward way to stuff food in their face.
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 12.41.48 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOL they said some other family sitting near them was "difficult". Were they looking in a mirror?

They need to just shut up about pretending they care about covid. They won't eat indoors, but they'll hang out indoors maskless with the chef for a photo op, of course. I live in an area where indoor masking is still a thing and required, so it's weird to see them pretend to be concerned, but then their kid, even in an elevator, is maskless. Stop pretending to be concerned and using that as an excuse for your questionable decisions only when it's convenient! :mad:

Her ripped jeans go great with the top she stole from my grandma's closet.
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 12.50.50 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
OH
MY
bleeping
GAWD

They sunk to a whole new low in this video. They GO BACK to 4 Flamingos, this time as a family. And they pimp J$ out as “the littlest food critic”. Tim wears his obnoxious bleeping sweater and we have to see JennyNoShowers fat bleeping face

So this home vlog was filmed yesterday and Jenn has it out today….I am shocked, look at what you are capable of JennyNoShowers when you don’t have to mother your child

LOL they said some other family sitting near them was "difficult". Were they looking in a mirror?

They need to just shut up about pretending they care about covid. They won't eat indoors, but they'll hang out indoors maskless with the chef for a photo op, of course. I live in an area where indoor masking is still a thing and required, so it's weird to see them pretend to be concerned, but then their kid, even in an elevator, is maskless. Stop pretending to be concerned and using that as an excuse for your questionable decisions only when it's convenient! :mad:

Her ripped jeans go great with the top she stole from my grandma's closet.
View attachment 996039
Ok but I love ripped jeans…just not when gobs of fat are spilling out of them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did the tornado that came through their state also drop by their kitchen?
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 12.57.24 PM.png

Ok but I love ripped jeans…just not when gobs of fat are spilling out of them🤣
Haha, the offense isn't meant toward ripped jeans - they just don't go with her "look I tried to dress up for this restaurant outing!" look.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So am I the only one that was disgusted when she told her child not to come climb on her because he’s too rough for her? he’s two you dumb witch it’s not like he’s a 150 pound teenage boy that tackled you out in the backyard playing football
She wants no part of being a mother to this child and it is very painfully obvious
The only excuse to not roughhouse with your own kid is if you’re pregnant
Honestly I think that we should quit with the “she doesn’t drink” jokes because obviously she doesn’t say that anymore she hasn’t said that for a long time and she does drink

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What are the odds that the media rep from Four Flamingos saw Tim’s video and contacted him and said something along the lines of “we saw the content you produced and we were disappointed. Since you don’t eat seafood and wouldn’t even attempt to try any of the dishes that were seafood based, you really did a disservice to the restaurant. We would request that you come back with your bloated carcass erm I mean wife and showcase the dishes that you refused to try.”

So am I the only one that was disgusted when she told her child not to come climb on her because he’s too rough for her? he’s two you dumb witch it’s not like he’s a 150 pound teenage boy that tackled you out in the backyard playing football
She wants no part of being a mother to this child and it is very painfully obvious
The only excuse to not roughhouse with your own kid is if you’re pregnant
Honestly I think that we should quit with the “she doesn’t drink” jokes because obviously she doesn’t say that anymore she hasn’t said that for a long time and she does drink
It’s funny you brought that up. I was just about to say something about it. As she said that, my 6 year old caning running screaming “KAMIKAZZZEEEE” and launched himself onto me. She really is the laziest piece of tit

• Haha
Did the tornado that came through their state also drop by their kitchen?
View attachment 996046

Haha, the offense isn't meant toward ripped jeans - they just don't go with her "look I tried to dress up for this restaurant outing!" look.
Holy tit, I believe it was an F5 tornado followed by Cat 4 hurricane and a tsunami from the Pacific. Do these 2 filthy animals do any cleaning or at least picking up?? I would be embarrassed to have some over, let alone posted on the internet for EVERYONE to see. #homemovies

Reactions: 13
6:24 “look at the way this bread is glistening in the sun”

JennyNoShowers must have dropped some of her hair or forehead grease onto it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.