The Tim Tracker #55 Yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like I'm beating a dead horse with the paid off mortgage stuff so will list the info as I see it and drop it after this. Yes this is all from public records. I don't agree with Florida making this stuff so easy to search.

1. They bought current house with a mortgage
2. They sold old house
3. They refinanced current house at much lower amount most likely using profit from house sold in step 2.
4. They put current house into a trust and take it back out of that trust about a year later. Possibly to conceal their address who knows.
5. They refinance current house again in 2020.
6. November 2021 a release of mortgage shows house refi in step 5 is now paid off. The mortgage company name matches the one on their property tax bill.

Could there be some sort of clerical error or other trickery going on and they still owe money on it or refinanced again? Sure but that seems unlikely to me. The "smoking gun" I can think of is if their next tax bill goes straight to them instead of a bank or mortgage company that to me says no escrow and no mortgage involved.

The timing of this being just before they bring on a nanny could be coincidence or could be they wanted to free up monthly budget to pay for her. Not pay for her entirely just help make it easier to pay what I assume is $3k+ a month.
Do you get released equity in America? I don't know how it all works over there an my folks have always just bought the house outright so I never learned much about mortgages as we were in a fortunate position they could do that

But I know alot here who have paid off mortgages have released equity, they give you so much money based on the value of the house I believe an it's yours, it's paid back when you die or end up in long term care an when the house is sold, so essentially your taking away money that would have been a inheritance to your child or children as whatever you get needs to be paid back

Reactions: 1
Their Festival of the Arts video is doing pretty well with views. So they read here and put out a timely video for people wanting to go to FotA. Not going mid-way through and then finally posting the video towards the end of the Festival. Hmmm, you're welcome Dimmy and Gin!

Hmmm, I will have to drop in and give my 2 cents to this asshat.
The festival videos usually do pretty well. They’re at least usually new content versus hut dogs across Orlando or swamp swale picnics. I used to watch them. Then one in 2020 we noticed even more they same the same tit every festival vlog: It’s either DUH-licious or OK. Added no value and they’d usually only hit up 2-3 booths. Sure seeing the food was useful to plan for us but EasyWDW’s food opinions actually mean something.

They hired a nanny so we could get more Jenn in the videos :cry:
Gross isn’t it? 🤢

Reactions: 6
I'm not a huge fan of The Brookhart Project but I will check their videos out every once in a while. The differences between them and TTT are NIGHT AND DAY. The only similarities are that they each have 1 kid (soon to be 2 for TBP) and the ladies edit the videos. That's where it stops. TBP had ACTUAL fertility problems and documented the journey. She edits the videos (and does a much better job). He has a full-time job and she does freelance work (at least she used to). No nanny. And just the interaction with their kid alone is so different - you can tell they are grateful for their miracle baby and want to spend as much time as possible with him. There is real joy in their interaction with their son - I don't think I've ever seen that from TTT.

Reactions: 8
Feels like I'm beating a dead horse with the paid off mortgage stuff so will list the info as I see it and drop it after this. Yes this is all from public records. I don't agree with Florida making this stuff so easy to search.

1. They bought current house with a mortgage
2. They sold old house
3. They refinanced current house at much lower amount most likely using profit from house sold in step 2.
4. They put current house into a trust and took it back out of that trust about a year later. Possibly to conceal their address who knows.
5. They refinanced current house again in 2020.
6. November 2021 a release of mortgage shows house refi in step 5 is now paid off. The mortgage company name matches the one on their property tax bill.

Could there be some sort of clerical error or other trickery going on and they still owe money on it or refinanced again? Sure but that seems unlikely to me. The "smoking gun" I can think of is if their next tax bill goes straight to them instead of a bank or mortgage company that to me says no escrow and no mortgage involved.

The timing of this being just before they bring on a nanny could be coincidence or could be they wanted to free up monthly budget to pay for her. Not pay for her entirely just help make it easier to pay what I assume is $3k+ a month.
Just to clarify I wasn’t trying to start a fight over whether or not they have a mortgage. I just have this inkling that they took an equity loan with a refi just by looking at the documents.

I’m fine with being proven wrong. I still think they are borrowing from Peter to pay Paul somewhere because even with as much money as they supposedly make, I don’t think they can hang on with the way they are spending

Reactions: 14
Get a bleeping life AdrianView attachment 995272

Seriously I had to refrain from really losing my tit because whenever someone brings up my kid, I bleeping lose it. I am raising a happy and healthy child and I am not a lazy piece of tit like JennyNoShowers. I just don’t understand the drive to defend every bad decision these two yokels make…makes ZERO sense to me
@HereForTheT3a22 A little something for you.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The LLC they filed in November 2021 took effect January 1st. Seems to coincide with the full time Nanny’s start date. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
What I wonder is, did they take J to his 2 year check up (maybe late b/c of all the trips), and were told he needs to work on some things or maybe some speech work and that's another reason why they hired this nanny? There is no need to have an educational professional caring for your child at age 2, IMO, unless they specifically came recommended due to some need, or you think you have a child genius on your hands. I wonder if Lynn specializes in speech or some other skills they need him to work on per his doctor.

Of course it could all be another flex because Jenn sure loved telling everyone what 'we' are working on with J. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Correct me if I'm wrong. Someone said they listed their upcoming trips and the Star Cruiser wasn't on the list?
Are they not going because they can't film it or because Disney didn't reach out to host them or what?
It will be EXTREMELY interesting to see if any of the vloggers will get hosted even if they can't film just to boast how much they luuurvved it. Wouldn't that tick off the Slackers! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Correct me if I'm wrong. Someone said they listed their upcoming trips and the Star Cruiser wasn't on the list?
Are they not going because they can't film it or because Disney didn't reach out to host them or what?
It will be EXTREMELY interesting to see if any of the vloggers will get hosted even if they can't film just to boast how much they luuurvved it. Wouldn't that tick off the Slackers! 🤣
Betting Disney is done with hosting vloggers when they know they can fill the rooms without even offering a discount.

As I see it, the only reason Disney would have to host vloggers was to convince them to be on their very best behavior and report Disney experiences in the best light, otherwise they'd risk being booted from the list.

Betting Disney is done with hosting vloggers when they know they can fill the rooms without even offering a discount.

As I see it, the only reason Disney would have to host vloggers was to convince them to be on their very best behavior and report Disney experiences in the best light, otherwise they'd risk being booted from the list.
Disney has been pulling their SC sneak peeks and the welcoming video for those that had already booked because they were SOOO bad. They have had a ton of cancelations after seeing them.
Agree if they did host it would be with the agreement to super hype it.

Am wondering if there's a no filming the star cruiser because perhaps disney themselves want to film it, they would be able to control what was being shown to keep it spoiler free an act more of a advertisement than clowns filming an reviewing it, while I know most vloggers follow the rules an won't film certain things if they have been told not too it's still a risk to allow it, even if the video gets quickly taken down you can't take back what's been shown, people will have seen it before it was down an all it takes is one vlogger whos being a jackass an doesn't care

I'm not a huge fan of The Brookhart Project but I will check their videos out every once in a while. The differences between them and TTT are NIGHT AND DAY. The only similarities are that they each have 1 kid (soon to be 2 for TBP) and the ladies edit the videos. That's where it stops. TBP had ACTUAL fertility problems and documented the journey. She edits the videos (and does a much better job). He has a full-time job and she does freelance work (at least she used to). No nanny. And just the interaction with their kid alone is so different - you can tell they are grateful for their miracle baby and want to spend as much time as possible with him. There is real joy in their interaction with their son - I don't think I've ever seen that from TTT.
I always think the same thing when I watch TBP. The ways the two couples parent are night and day different.

Reactions: 4
Am wondering if there's a no filming the star cruiser because perhaps disney themselves want to film it, they would be able to control what was being shown to keep it spoiler free an act more of a advertisement than clowns filming an reviewing it, while I know most vloggers follow the rules an won't film certain things if they have been told not too it's still a risk to allow it, even if the video gets quickly taken down you can't take back what's been shown, people will have seen it before it was down an all it takes is one vlogger whos being a jackass an doesn't care
I'm sure there will be guests who will not want to be on anyone's vlogs. That presents a problem to vloggers considering the experience is toted as a group interactive theater.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone bought views for the Epcot video- it was hovering around 83K & then boom up over 120. The nanny confession video hasn’t budged at all. I know first day videos do better- but I have a feeling he’s buying views for park videos.

Universal is still sitting in the 80ks. Wonder when that will jump?

Reactions: 11
Someone bought views for the Epcot video- it was hovering around 83K & then boom up over 120. The nanny confession video hasn’t budged at all. I know first day videos do better- but I have a feeling he’s buying views for park videos.

Universal is still sitting in the 80ks. Wonder when that will jump?
Yeah, I noticed that too. Despite festival videos being popular, that big a jump in views essentially overnight doesn't make sense.

According to JennyNoShowers (who lies more than she showers), the nanny started January 1st
This just screams “IRS Audit” if the Trackholes hired the nanny thru the LLC as an employee for tax reasons. I don’t see how this is a legitimate company expense. Please let there be an IRS agent watching this. #homemovies

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I noticed that too. Despite festival videos being popular, that big a jump in views essentially overnight doesn't make sense.
I wouldn't be so fast to assume a 35K increase is bought.
Don't forget that they have a lot of viewers in Europe. By the time Jennbo uploads the videos, many of their stans are in bed and they watch the video the next morning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.