The Tim Tracker #55 Yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incognito Mouse, He's the Vlogger who attacked FRE without naming them directly saying they crossed the line. He also posted a video complaining about a unnamed "Big Disney YouTuber" throwing him Shade when he questioned and complained about their Clickbait titles.
Who nominated this guy to be the YT Disney Vlogger gate keeper as to what can be said and how harsh. GTFO

Reactions: 8
Not sure if someone already posted this picture and I missed it. But here’s a photo from someone seeing them at the lovesac store. Tim seems determined to have those fuzzy mic balls in a certain position. Good Ole fuzzy balls. View attachment 1013459
Whenever I see Lovesac I think it's Ballsack :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are they at fort wilderness already or did the nanny take some time off?

Just thinking of us "unwell" with actual jobs who have to juggle our 9-5s with kid and pet and family concerns and balance our jobs with multitasking errands and chores and still managing to meet deadlines and expectations. These two have a couple of doctor's appointments over the span of a few days in their EXCITING!2022 and they just fall apart again with their 'new and not-so-improved" routine.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.