Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommytomtom

It was so nice of Tim to do this house tour with a homeless woman and give her a place to sleep for the night.
Screenshot_20220118-170401_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just catching up on the last vlog… Of course Tim has a hernia, he’s been carrying that whole family for the last 2 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What if they decided to get the nanny when they found out about the surgery because Gin knew there was no way she was going to be able to take care of Buddy all by herself? Mother of the fucking year!

Reactions: 37

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So is the nanny doing all this teaching and high level work with J in the middle of the kitchen? If they are seriously doing this, they need an organized, put together play area/craft space area for J. Hey Jenn or Tim, since you read here... go to IKEA, get the kid a small table and chairs that are cheap (much less than the Hawaiian shirt and backpack you got him in Hawaii), put the easel in the same room, buy some of the colorful numbered bins at IKEA, get off your butts and clean and organize a space for him, and stop making him play in the kitchen so you don't have to move from your boxed meal and iced coffee station.

I just watched the Universal video. Everyone here was right, Jenn and Tim were absolutely giddy being alone and not having to haul J around, deal with him in the merch stores, and getting him home to nap so they could be free again. Jenn acting like she hasn't left the house in years because of J. She just got back from 3 trips and acted like she never gets to go anywhere. She is such a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Southpaw33

VIP Member
You know, even though I have been disgusted by how they use J for views by including him in videos and thumbnails all the time, part of me hoped they didn't realize just how much they do it. Like it was subconscious because they just want to show him off and they get attention from the fawning stans. But the fact that they use his name and descriptions about him as keywords just proves they are disgusting. They are blatantly pandering for random views from people and also from creeps who look for videos about children or about him specifically. If you do read here Tim and Jenn, STOP THAT. It's unacceptable and beyond the pale. You shouldn't feature him at all, but to use his name as a keyword search term is just deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

mjm9

VIP Member
That is their entire work ethic summarized. They can't change or evolve. "I didn't like it last year, let's see what I think this year. Nope, still don't Iike it." Amazing. It's like an anthropological study of stupidity.
This is the next thread title!! 🛎🛎🛎

The Tim Tracker #56 - An Anthropological Study of Stupidity!

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Perhaps the most simple thread title ever suggested, but it overwhelmingly was the most popular in the last thread is courtesy of @WDWUO83

The Slackers have apparently hired a full time Nanny to watch their Miracle Baby despite the fact both of them don't have standard jobs, they can work when and wherever they want, but apparently the Little Buddy is still too much of an inconvenience.

How long will the new Nanny last? How long before Jenn demands the Nanny do something completely outside of her job description? Did the Nanny sign a NDA?

It's so disgusting how carefree and excited Jenn is in any video where J$ isn't there so she doesn't have to attempt to parent, because lets face it, she still going in on two years has no idea what parenting actually is...

How much longer can they scrape the bottom of the barrel pushing out beyond mediocre content while giving out wrong and outdated information and never correcting themselves? I guess if they did that, half of their vlogs would be "Future Tim" popping in correcting everything which would make them twice as long, and so much harder for Jenn to edit.

Have at it!

2020planner

VIP Member
I love the people asking where J. is. Oh, I dunno. He's working his PT job at Burger King right now. Where the fuck do you idiots think he is?

My GAWD, these stans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't want Jenn in the videos.

Why can't I have nice things? I'm a good person. Please. Please. Bring back The Tim Tracker channel. And only The Tim Tracker.

I can't take much more of her trying to pretend she's a food critic.

God, I promise I'll go to church every Sunday if you make it so!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Did the tornado that came through their state also drop by their kitchen?
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 12.57.24 PM.png

Ok but I love ripped jeans…just not when gobs of fat are spilling out of them🤣
Haha, the offense isn't meant toward ripped jeans - they just don't go with her "look I tried to dress up for this restaurant outing!" look.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31