The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #55: Our $35K nanny made us lunch so we can afford to pay her

Reactions: 10
My 2 year old has been in daycare the entire covid life....shes fine. Amazing!

Reactions: 14
Lol they did a video for a place that’s closed?

They are so fucking bad at what they do. It’s so embarrassing to witness .

Reactions: 15
While it’s weird for two parents that are essentially stay at home parents to hire in home daycare I don’t blame them if they have the means. A lot of people would prefer to have that option if money allowed. Especially during Covid. Plus if she is a teacher that will be good instruction. I was watched by my grandma as a kid. I do hope they take him to pre school maybe once a week or group activities with other kids once Covid isn’t so out of control.
I do still find it so weird that parents hire a nanny to go to the theme part during that time but that is their “job”.

Also I think it’s good that jack$on won’t be at the theme parks all the time now.

Reactions: 2
They filmed the universal one the day they did their 3:00 live and Tim was adamant they had to be done by 4 to “make dinner” so we can assume the nanny was leaving at 4 since they had to be done by then.

Reactions: 13
When did they say they paid off their house?

Reactions: 5
They filmed the universal one the day they did their 3:00 live and Tim was adamant they had to be done by 4 to “make dinner” so we can assume the nanny was leaving at 4 since they had to be done by then.
Or maybe he has them on a tight schedule?
Gin could have kept talking and talking. Dim was very tight on the time frames.

Reactions: 6
Prove they have a mortgage. The last record under their name for that address is a release of mortgage saying they paid off the loan.
What I saw is they paid off a loan. There are many documents under Tim’s name. I haven’t seen anything that adds up to the entire cost of their house being satisfied

Or maybe he has them on a tight schedule?
Gin could have kept talking and talking. Dim was very tight on the time frames.
Dim is very anal about a whole lot of things- there's that anal compulsive disorder rearing it's nasty head. Bet he's controlling and can be verbally abusive too but that's my opinion only.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe how excited they are to not have J$ with them. Their info is so useless and Gin keeps saying "I'll link that video below". FFS

Reactions: 12
You can tell by the way Jenn whined about how the turkey wraps were "not as delicious" as theme park food, and how much they talked about how excited they were for Mardi Gras at Universal that the diet will totally last.

Reactions: 17
Prove they have a mortgage. The last record under their name for that address is a release of mortgage saying they paid off the loan.
Is that public? Hmm. Never knew something like a paid off house was public info. Ya learn something new every day

Reactions: 2
Dim is very anal about a whole lot of things- there's that anal compulsive disorder rearing it's nasty head. Bet he's controlling and can be verbally abusive too but that's my opinion only.
I don't think Tim is verbally abusive or we'd have seen signs of it over the past decade of videos. No way to hide that forever, particularly with an editor who doesn't review all the footage.

On the other hand, I believe Jenn throws tantrums to get her way when her "poor me" routine isn't working.

Reactions: 13

There's a lot we wouldn't see in the videos- abusers are good at hiding it, I should know, I'm a domestic abuse survivor- had the crap beat out of me many times, almost killed and the verbal abuse was horrible. So I'll apologize for what I said but just the little things, can't put my finger on it but oh well... I do hope he isn't.

Reactions: 14
You can tell by the way Jenn whined about how the turkey wraps were "not as delicious" as theme park food, and how much they talked about how excited they were for Mardi Gras at Universal that the diet will totally last.
They're missing all that sodium and oils. Theme park fare is not DUHlicious Jenn, it's addictive, temporarily filling and not much more. There's a huge difference. Recognizing that difference is the first step to breaking the cycle.
So sorry that happened to you. No one deserves verbal or physical abuse. I hope you heal in time.

Reactions: 8
The Tim Tracker #55: Last of the big tim spenders- packed a lunch to save money LOL

You are too sweet- it was years ago and I learned to forgive but will never forget. It took years to heal but by golly I did and have never been happier.. He's dead and I hope they buried him upside down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.