Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Framily Travel popped up on my feed.
TTT will never be as organized as them.
• An edited intro
• Graphic of date when footage was shot
•. Venues with footage that shows their actual experiences.
In this case, Blaze Pizza and Splitsville.
• an outro tag line that makes sense
• a graphic tells you what their next video will be about

Reactions: 6

Foust

Interesting...blogsnark on Reddit has an entire section for Disney influencers. Out of the entire list the Slackers aren't even mentioned. Not even on the B-list. Even Jojo and Kyle are on it. Shows out with the old vloggers and in with the new, young and refreshing ones that are full of life, have fun and aren't walking zombies.
Those all seem to be IG based, which is probably why these two aren't on there. Kind of have to use the platform to even be considered an influencer on it. I know it does get used from time to time, but it only seems to be for some sort of shitty flex from the Trackholes.

mjm9

VIP Member
This is the YouTube channel that did that video a while back that stirred up all the TTT stans into total trolls, however, this is their next topic. Thought you guys would appreciate (took a screen shot of their community post):
😱. MSM just called Tim Tracker the “gold standard of Disney vloggers”! 🤮
(Michael Kay podcast 1/10/22)

Some of the comments to MSM community post.....

Attachments

Last edited:

Resilient-Jedi

She is SOOOO in love with herself. You can see how absolutely tickled she is in that screengrab. Holy shit Jenn, I normally wouldn’t wish this on another woman but I hope for the sake of humanity that you are officially fucking barren. No more children deserve to be subjected to having YOU as their “mother”

Awww thanks for asking! Finally…FINALLY better. I actually feel like I have energy and can function again. It took well over 2 weeks to feel alive again I swear.
Make sure to take good care of yourself and allow yourself to rest! Taking impromptu naps when I could was what really helped the most
Thank you and thanks for the advice. I know I need to drink more water too. I had nausea with my symptoms so I haven’t been eating or drinking as much. I’m glad you are doing better!

What I don’t like is that JennyFaintLines thinks she is an expert at everything. Wrong.

Hangininthere

So is this the “rent an RV to stay at Fort Wilderness” weekend vlog? I mean they need to go to Dollywood but do you think they would drive all the way there? Maybe they are going to do a Woo style southern tour 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

NO they can't go to Dollywood again- once was enough cause, well, I know that area .... Nope Fort Wildnerness stay is bad enough... they'll probably put up a pop up tent outside of said RV for the nanny. One can't be inconvenienced with your rowdy child.. geesh trackashians you're so outside the realm of reality, like the twilight zone.

Y’all- they would never stop here in Atlanta. We have a very diverse population & a city that isn’t the easiest to navigate. They won’t even leave a resort in Hawaii much less transverse a big urban place like Atlanta to enjoy our world class activities. Oh and we have one of the best Jim Henson collections in the world at our Puppetry Arts Center- with an actual Big Bird on display. J$ would love that.
Yes I agree cause I worked in Buckhead for years and traffic is a biotch.. Jenn would have an open bottle in the backseat..

JL7791

As I whisper, we both got a pair in October... and in my defense with my cerebral intervention and fibromyalgia, the light color of lenses are perfect for me, both outside and inside when needed... but any who, LOL
That's OK, I don't judge....only the Trackashians....Lol

Dillon21

VIP Member
"We wanted to set J for success"

My daughter is autistic and i learned....you help your child acclimate to their surroundings.... not their surroundings to them...

When he gets older, no one is going to cater to him.

Smh, @Quasimodo you're so right... it was for themselves. Because the first plane trip didn't bode well.

You make a very good point. I have a couple friends/coworkers with needs.

One of my really good friends is blind. She had to learn pretty quick that she had to adapt to the world (like how to grocery shop without help or very minimal help. Obviously she has to ask for help when it comes to figuring out if something is a can of peas vs a can of peaches. Then have to figure out when she gets home what it is). She gets frustrated when people try to help her and has a funny story about how they mislabeled the bathroom in braille and said it was a ladies room and it was the mens room.

• Wow

MissFitness

I'm still just gobsmacked by how much money they spent on this trip. Like, if this was truly a once-in-a-lifetime thing, fine. My husband and I did a cruise to Alaska a few years ago that was a combo of delayed honeymoon, and trips for our graduations from grad/medical school. We didn't spend anything like that, and we traveled in pretty high style.

I just look at the pictures of Aulani--and admittedly, some of this may be a function of their feeble photography skills--and I don't see ANYTHING worth paying that much money for. If your whole point is to go there and barely leave the resort, I am sure there were other places, probably in better locations, where that kind of coin could have gotten them a private villa. I mean, I might not be the best person to consider this, because if I was going all the way to Hawaii for an extended period, my eco-tourist soul would be on Kauai and the Big Island. But JFC, if you're going to be spending the equivalent of a well-equipped mid-sized car, pick a resort with more/better stuff, not just Mickey and Stitch.
Oh, you forgot 'Olu Mel. Don't you dare forget 'Olu Mel 😉😜😂🤣

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Sorry if this was mentioned already but did anyone get a recommended video from a vlogger who is a Disney Cast Member called Incognito Mouse? This video is all abut why he stopped watching The Tim Tracker and other big Disney vloggers. Kind of interesting when he gets into how phony Tim is now compared to early on.
I listened to that the other night! He kept saying there was nothing wrong with the Trackers & stopped it. Guess it got more interesting.

Dillon21

VIP Member
there's only so much a person will deal with that before they start to look to other vloggers that are doing a better job an keeping a schedule an that they can go on any socal site an find them, lazyness will only take you so far, they got their success cause they were first on the block, now there's tons out there doing it, eventually people look to whoever is going be the first to do the new trends, an these two will never be first to that

YES! ATW, Carpetbagger, Jordan the Lion to name a few always have uploads by noon at the latest, depending what time zone they are in. Usually by 10am.

JTL mentions he uploads his video's ahead of time so he does not have to worry about it. So he knows every other day there is a video. If he can figure it out (not trying to insult him). I am sure Jenn can figure out how to upload something that was filmed today and edited (hopefully) today, she can have it planned upload tonight for a "showtime" of 10am tomorrow.

NEW-B

That's insane to spend on plane tickets, I've never really gotten the whole first class thing, you aren't getting there any faster than anyone else an your still going be fed like everyone else, I've done first class once, me an my bro go upgraded since out two flights had been cancelled going back into Newark because of hurricane sandy an we couldn't stay any longer in orlando, it had went from a weekend to a week an we needed back so they upgraded us to do that since they had two seats in first class, to me it wasn't as special enough to jusitfy what those seats probably would cost, sure we got on the plane that little bit quicker an got a bigger meal but that was is aside from the bigger leg room which being small has never bothered me anyway, I could never see myself spending that kind of money even if I had it just for that
Within the US, first class is not worth the price at all. When you fly overseas or to hawaii, it becomes very appealing.

HiJenn

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Meh, I’m cranky today so I’ll laugh.

View attachment 984347

Spending copious amounts of money on airline tickets doesn’t equate to love. Tim and Jenn bought those tickets for themselves, not for Jmoney. These people are so fucking ridiculous! Sorry, JDLovesElliot…your parents just didn’t love you enough, I guess 🤣

ETA: there’s no way Tim and Jenn will make it to 50 years 🤣
They made it with videos of J. So yeah, the kid paid for it and earned it more than Gin 🤣

She should have been in cargo... what does she contribute "DUHLICIOUS" reviews

But honestly, now stands are setting an expectation on how J should take care of them when he's older. Omg he's 2, not 34.

Gin has already hinted "are you gonna bake for mommy" "is that for momm"

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm sure he is including paying off the mortgage as an investment. Don't get me wrong, it's probably the most responsible thing they have done with their money. Otherwise, I'm sure he is using the word "investments" loosely. They would have definitely already mentioned a financial advisor if they had one because to them it would sound monied.
And I wouldn't put it past Dimmy to play funny math on his tax return at all.
I’m honestly surprised that they still live in the house that (when they bought it) was $450,000. Most people I know with household incomes around $100,000 spend that or more on a decent home, even in the lower cost of living (not FL) south where I live. It’s slightly above average but not obscenely expensive. Staying in that home, like you said, is absolutely a smart decision especially when they already have more space than a family of 3 needs.

Anyone else wonder when they upgrade to a fancier neighborhood/home and squash any amount of relatability they had left?

JayC68

they can’t do daycare be of covid and how it’s not “safe” yet they are doing another cruise these two are legitimately the most stupidest people on planet earth
Like I said in the comments on their "sinkhole" video, if they had any more brains they'd be dangerous. But alas it may have been deleted, just like jenn blocked me on her Twitter account when I didn't even get the opportunity to say a word. Guess I'm just guilty by association.

Hangininthere

I mean to be fair, they just dropped over $21,000 (not including food) on this trip alone lol

Man this is insane. I usually come on here just to laugh at some of the stuff y'all post and point out some of the stuff that irks me. I feel like I've normally been one of the less 'incendiary' posters on here but this video is fucking insane.
or some mystery person took care of the bill.

• Sick
  • Wow
I’m a huge Disney park/resorts fan, and have never understood how DVC is currently worth the buy in. 25 years ago? Yeah. Tim’s explanation of 70k plus 3500/year didn’t make me feel any different. What am I missing about DVC.
Well, the Trackers being stupid is part of the problem. 70k at Aulani translates to around 500 points right now if you buy direct. Well over 500 if done resale. That's at least a week in an ocean-view two-bedroom villa every year. A week in October in that room with cash is going to be 13k in 2022. 70k divided by 40 years left on the contract means $1750 per year, plus dues. Still coming out ahead of Disney prices, so I think it makes sense for what it is - a luxury vacation purchase. Plus, in 20 years, buying now will have seemed smart if the last 20 years of DVC are any indication of where it's going. Dues have almost always increased more slowly than hotel pricing has gone up.

The Trackers are dumb, though.