The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, he's better off in the long run. He'll thrive.

I may have explained it wrong. He will benefit. No doubt.

However their intentions are not that they present. They are presenting its for J. But in reality its for them and their channel. Gin should have said "we got him a nanny because i hate how he distracts focus from me and my time on camera."
No I totally got where you were coming from. I just wanted to clarify my thoughts on the whole situation

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They are such liars!! Just bleeping admit you can't do 2 things at once. I hope this is the start of them leaving J$ out of the vlogs.
Of course they won’t leave him out. They have already gone out with the Nanny and Jackprop to the park. The Trackholes just don’t want to watch their Miracle Child while they are “working”, but I guess they can’t leave him at home either. Just need him on station for his walk on video captures. #homemovies

Reactions: 7
They're having lunch at Nona and Tim said today is a "cheat day."

Ding Dong! Every day is a cheat day for you.

Why do they buy so much food?

Reactions: 13
The Tim Tracker #55: We Went to a Sinkhole and We Don't Mean Our Vlogging

"We're not putting our toddler in daycare because COVID, but we still plan on going on cruises even though the CDC said that's like the worst place you could put yourself in. But you guuuuuyzzzz, 2022 is OUR YEAR. It is going to be MAGICAL. We are going to MAKE MONEYYYYY. Ginn will magically pop out another miracle child because crossing one's fingers and talking in a baby voice to wish for it does the trick! We want to make sure the nanny "in-home" private daycare lady has her work cut out for her and actually works hard for the money we'll give her late (because who can remember to pay one's employees on time?)"

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The Tim Tracker #55: Intro in Kermit voice - Helloooo! Today we show you how to spend money faster than you can earn it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear lord, I thought the beige bike shorts were traumatizing, now there's this?!

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 4.55.16 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s like a whole different person. 🙄😳😳
Lynn has been hired as a FULL TIME NANNY for two people who do not have jobs!!

You have got to be kidding me! She’s a former educator who is teaching J$. I mean I guess it’s good for him to learn something because these two yokles sure aren’t going too teach him- but come on!

I have never commented on their videos, but tit I may not be able to stop myself.
They are looking forward to making more in-depth videos without J$ (That’s good). So they have basically hired a nanny so they can try & fix their tit channel.
The in depth part I'm lmao at though. It'd be good if they make more videos without J but I highly doubt that will change the quality of their videos unless Tim gets rid of Jen too and goes back to doing his videos on his own.

I’ll say this I can’t blame them for not wanting to put their kid in daycare. All of my friends that have children in day care‘s constantly have sickness brought into their house. So I can’t blame them for that because I can’t stand kids germs but yeah the kid does need to be able to socialize so there’s that but at least if he is with a nanny he will be learning and so that will be good for him. At least they finally admitted that they hired somebody full-time instead of treating us all like we’re idiots and can’t see.
I’m not really gonna ding much of this vlog except for her eyebrows of course because god what the hell but it was actually nice to
See them out doing stuff that cost a very little and was showing different things in Orlando and even though I don’t like family blogs I guess if you’re going to do one at least they were out having fun. It was nice that they brought things from home for their picnic although I did notice they didn’t show the kid and what he was actually eating they just said. Although any kind of good eating went out the window with that ridiculous brunch.
Hopefully Tim is learning that people don’t really want to see family blogs and want him to get back to showing things around Orlando and tit like that so let’s hope that their intentions to do a little better pay out and that they aren’t just fooling themselves, maybe they really do have good intentions and I’ll just do a wait and see. But of course we are still in for ridiculous over spending vacations with the cruises and possibly Hilton head and I honestly would not be surprised if Tim pulls out a trip to Paris Disneyland. I am glad to hear that they are taking family on one of the cruises

but again what the hell with her eyebrows
I get what you mean as far as constantly being sick. My daughter stayed sick when she was in daycare due to other kids getting her sick buuut I also feel like it helped build her immunity as she got older though.

Did I miss them saying the nannies name? Where is everybody getting the name Lynn from?

Reactions: 5
The thread title here is so prophetic!
Stranger Danger is foreign to Jackson.
He is used to taking the hand of so many people he just met. Matt, Kevin and now Lynn.
To him it is natural to take the hand of any adult who is near him. If he reaches for the wrong person’s hand he could be in trouble.

Reactions: 10
The thread title here is so prophetic!
Stranger Danger is foreign to Jackson.
He is used to taking the hand of so many people he just met. Matt, Kevin and now Lynn.
To him it is natural to take the hand of any adult who is near him. If he reaches for the wrong person’s hand he could be in trouble.
Don't forget training him to blow kisses to strangers and just go with the flow..."yeah".

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.