The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving him with strangers especially in a van is just highlighting just how much a inconvenience he is to them, like what normal person that adored their child would even think of doing somthing like that let alone actually do it, they could have easily put off most of these things they do for a few years till he was old enough if they insisted in dragging him along to everything, they continue to live their life as if he isn't there by leaving him an then bitching they can't do this or that when they can't leave him, he's a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong as well cause they are too deluded to see that it's their own faults things are go wrong

I serisouly SERIOUSLY hope she doesn't have another child, J already gets pushed aside when they want to do things that suit THEM, he would be nothing more than a exisistance they would need to feed if she had another cause then all the attention would once again be on her an the new baby, J would hardly get a mention, maybe a "oh he's over there somewhere" thrown in once or twice to keep the J stans quiet but it would be me me me an the baby if she had another and even worse if it was a girl, then it would be LoOK yOu gUYsSSsss iTs a MiNi Me

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He also possibly babysat J, as far as we know from that IG story at the van. And Jenn said how much J loved him and at one point he was carrying him. They seem to have paid $800 for a babysitting tour guide. 🙄
It worries me that they're teaching that kid it's OK to go off with strangers. He can't tell they're paid and trustworthy or otherwise. He's so keen to connect because Jenbo is so busy doing other things he's an afterthought to her. Tim is worn out trying to be all things to all people. This is one dysfunctional family.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched the latest vlog, but I have read all the posts here and I can't say I'm surprised they would leave their child with a COMPLETE STRANGER... I checked the comment section of the vlog and of course, not one stan worried about J$'s health and well-being. I can't believe how blind these cult members are to the whackadoodle tit the Trackholes do on a daily basis.

My heart hurts for that poor kid. His parents are just so incredibly selfish. Leaving J$ in the van with random stranger is completely reckless. I'm afraid to know how far away the van thing was parked. That road had a crazy amount of cars parked on the side of the road and people walking basically in the road to get to the beach access.

I did have a good laugh though, $30 to get down the hiking trail when going up was so much harder. I think Quasimodo said, these two find the most expensive way to spend money.

$800 for that tour, when the could have very, very easily done that themselves, every bit of it. Absolutely nothing was special. Our mid size suv was $425 for the 8 days we were there. That includes all the fees, extra driver, etc. They only other thing they'd need is to rent the car seat.

Travel experts. 😂
Tim said it was a "private" tour, LOL 800.00 my oh my, it's a wonder he didn't have that $1900.00 Gucci sweater tied around his waist for that special added ambience, LOL It's a darn shame some people don't know how to enjoy and take it all that beauty.. and leaving the little fella with a stranger, nope not gonna happen, wrong on so many different levels.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they left him. No telling what happened while they were away (hopefully nothing). I have to wonder what business would open themselves up to the liability of randomly being alone with tourist children?
The “parents” didn’t think about how the little one would feel if he woke while they were gone. They could have easily gone down to the beach one at a time or just woke him up. I guess they would rather risk his safety and sense of security than give up any nap time.
I really do hope they read here and consider what’s being said.
Even if they do read here, they'll find a way to dismiss these concerns in their heads because they are supremely entitled and confident that they are 100% right 100% of the time. They will literally see this as ' we' re so special we got the special treatment and our child is so wonderful that he bonds with everyone! Look what a perfect boy we've raised! ' rather than' I'm sure that these tour guides are trustworthy, they won't risk losing their jobs but maybe its not a good plan to leave our child with them out of our sight'. It's a big responsibility to look after someone else's kid. And as we know from poor Madeline McCann, you can think your kid is fine asleep, kind of in sight and being checked on regularly but the very worst can happen. Honestly they are so much happier when he's not there that they need to address this. Get him into childcare a couple of sessions a week, let him be with other kids, let them have their time. Allow Grandparents to spend time with him. They always come across as if they have something to prove. We have money. We are great parents. We know everything about travel. They flex and spend but look miserable as duck most of the time. #relationshipgoals my arse!!

Ssssoooooo I know we have established that she had been drinking too much alcohol to be pregnant.... but FFS..... she either needs some good Spanx or to lay off the 5 dinners..... she certainly has been looking pregnant in her dresses. Also, I translated Tim's response during the grape devouring in 2 ways, at first I thought he was appaled, then I watched again and it seemed more like he was trying to keep a secret or something... the way they looked at eachother.... but if she is pregnant she for sure needs to stop the drinking immediately. And still lay off the 5 dinners 😂😂
View attachment 965652
View attachment 965651
Would she be allowed to cruise 'in the spring' if she was that pregnant in December?

Reactions: 10
I have never been to Hawaii, and it may just be me, but this tour was a snooze fest to watch.
The whole waterfall part seemed like they were forcing themselves to get footage of it so it looked like they had fun.
They were so tired from swimming over to it, they had to cough up $30 for a ride back lol
I’m convinced they only went to the Dole plantation to get a dole whip lol
The coffee place highlight to them was the Hawaii donuts lol Their lives are centered around food and mostly unhealthy food at that. I did get a grinch style smile on my face when it rained on their beach stop. Lol serves them right for leaving their child sleeping in a van with a total stranger ffs. When they got to the food trucks, I knew Tim would get a burger.
I also knew he would witch about it lol meanwhile, Jen gets enough food for 5 people ( of course she did)
I just can’t with these two morons 🤦🏻

Even if they do read here, they'll find a way to dismiss these concerns in their heads because they are supremely entitled and confident that they are 100% right 100% of the time. They will literally see this as ' we' re so special we got the special treatment and our child is so wonderful that he bonds with everyone! Look what a perfect boy we've raised! ' rather than' I'm sure that these tour guides are trustworthy, they won't risk losing their jobs but maybe its not a good plan to leave our child with them out of our sight'. It's a big responsibility to look after someone else's kid. And as we know from poor Madeline McCann, you can think your kid is fine asleep, kind of in sight and being checked on regularly but the very worst can happen. Honestly they are so much happier when he's not there that they need to address this. Get him into childcare a couple of sessions a week, let him be with other kids, let them have their time. Allow Grandparents to spend time with him. They always come across as if they have something to prove. We have money. We are great parents. We know everything about travel. They flex and spend but look miserable as duck most of the time. #relationshipgoals my arse!!
I've kindi been hesitant about mentioning the mccann kid just because I honest to god think they murdered that poor child, but I do agree that leaving a kid with strangers or in a place where you are only checking up on them an can't see them is the most stupidest thing you can possible do, there are hundreds of story's out there of kids being taken, an we all know there's some crazy insane stans out there, what's to stop a Stan posing as a tour guide or tracking them down an taking the kid when they aren't paying attention, kids have literally been taken right under their parents noses all because the parents attention was elsewhere, hell my own cousins kid was playing by a Xmas tree in a mall an some strange woman approached him, my cousin were there like a bullet pulling him away cause if they weren't watching that kid was gone, you need eyes on your kid constant now a days

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched the latest vlog, but I have read all the posts here and I can't say I'm surprised they would leave their child with a COMPLETE STRANGER... I checked the comment section of the vlog and of course, not one stan worried about J$'s health and well-being. I can't believe how blind these cult members are to the whackadoodle tit the Trackholes do on a daily basis.
My guess is there probably were some comments, even from the stans, expressing concern the Slackers left J$ with a stranger. But Jenn would delete/ban those comments right away. And the stupid stans never think it's fishy that all of the comments on the Slackers vlogs are always positive. That's just statistically impossible, except when the YT channel owner spends the better part of every day sanitizing their vlog comments like Jenn does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I agree I think she had sparkling grape and Tim had some kind of apple juice. I think the tit of the sparkling grape bottle was a hint. I also think if she was still boozing she would have made an obnoxious point of having Moway (Moët)

I also don’t think she was drinking alcohol in Hawaii. She may also have been hinting around about not eating as much because she had morning sickness although that dips a bit deeper into conspiracy theory territory.

so did we determine if Dollywood is part of the great miracle creation reinactmemt? The weather might effect that one but if not, I called it. If she does make the announcement I wonder how many more Stan’s will wake-up or will they just assume they did more science stuff?

they literally left him sleeping in the van like he was a backpack. I’m sure the driver was like “I’ll be waiting here when you get back” and their dumbasses were like oh good, we’ll just leave buddy here Sleeping. Of course now the driver is stuck, can’t go to the bathroom, get a snack, stretch his legs. They are entitled assholes.
She definitely had alcohol in Hawaii. There’s a beer & other drinks.

Reactions: 17
I agree I think she had sparkling grape and Tim had some kind of apple juice. I think the tit of the sparkling grape bottle was a hint. I also think if she was still boozing she would have made an obnoxious point of having Moway (Moët)

I also don’t think she was drinking alcohol in Hawaii. She may also have been hinting around about not eating as much because she had morning sickness although that dips a bit deeper into conspiracy theory territory.

so did we determine if Dollywood is part of the great miracle creation reinactmemt? The weather might effect that one but if not, I called it. If she does make the announcement I wonder how many more Stan’s will wake-up or will they just assume they did more science stuff?

they literally left him sleeping in the van like he was a backpack. I’m sure the driver was like “I’ll be waiting here when you get back” and their dumbasses were like oh good, we’ll just leave buddy here Sleeping. Of course now the driver is stuck, can’t go to the bathroom, get a snack, stretch his legs. They are entitled assholes.
There were a few instances of her being shown with a beer, one of which she addresses ordering the beer. I also think she was eating raw seafood as well. She's not pregnant.

Ssssoooooo I know we have established that she had been drinking too much alcohol to be pregnant.... but FFS..... she either needs some good Spanx or to lay off the 5 dinners..... she certainly has been looking pregnant in her dresses. Also, I translated Tim's response during the grape devouring in 2 ways, at first I thought he was appaled, then I watched again and it seemed more like he was trying to keep a secret or something... the way they looked at eachother.... but if she is pregnant she for sure needs to stop the drinking immediately. And still lay off the 5 dinners 😂😂
View attachment 965652
View attachment 965651
The secret could be she is on a long term birth control and or that they never (or barely ever) have sex. I see no reason for her to delay announcing a pregnancy she would want the maximum amount of praise and special treatment she could get as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 13
When they got to the food trucks, I knew Tim would get a burger.

If I was a wait staff at the places they go to in Orlando and they watch TTT. Part of me would want to be snarky and tell Tim they are out of ground beef (and turkey/chicken/lamb/pork) so he would have to order something else like a steak (and sorry, we don't have a grinder in the back to take the steak and make it into ground beef) or shocker, order something meatless (and no, not a veggie burger).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m disgusted. This is not ok!! Kevin might be the nicest man in the world so this is nothing against him. But as a parent, why would they think it’s ok for a stranger to take their child by the hand when both capable parents are there to take care of their own child. This could also be a sign of grooming. They need to wake the duck up and start looking out for Jackson’s best interests instead of leaving him with strangers in cars (or cruise ships, islands, other countries, etc) in unfamiliar areas. My heart breaks at the thought of Jackson waking up in a strange car with a stranger, with his parents nowhere in sight.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So tour guide Kevin has more of a parental instinct than Dimbo and Ginn to run after J$ and grab his hand before he runs across the railroad crossing??? Really??? Do they give zero fucks about their own son???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

2022-01-05 09_14_07-Exploring Oahu! _ Green World Coffee Farm, Dole Plantation, Waimea Falls, ...png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
There was a comment last night saying they loved the vlogs but were hoping they didn't leave J$ alone (I'm paraphrasing). I liked the comment....it was gone within an hour. T&J can't have people commenting logic ya know.

Reactions: 20
How do we know it was $800? Did he mention it? I went online and found "from $799" and that was for 2. The site said Adults = 0-120 yrs old. Maybe they didn't charge for J? But he was in a car seat that I think the tour provided?
IT WAS MENTIONED WHILE THEY WERE HAVING PINEAPPLE SHOTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the tour guide Kevin sounded like he was English!
He is on IG (his username starts with "ukkevin.."), as is Hi5 Tours. They tag him in photos.

Their IG says the malasadas are free and they use "luxury" Mercedes-Benz sprinters.

Reactions: 8
Why two grown adults HAVE TO HAVE HELP WITH A TWO YEAR OLD is beyond me!! They have wannabe entitled as far up their butts as possible- YOU ARE VLOGGERS AND NOTHING MORE plus not all that.. holy crap! Go back to how you were when we met you, it was nice and your videos were spot on.

Reactions: 14
I've kindi been hesitant about mentioning the mccann kid just because I honest to god think they murdered that poor child, but I do agree that leaving a kid with strangers or in a place where you are only checking up on them an can't see them is the most stupidest thing you can possible do, there are hundreds of story's out there of kids being taken, an we all know there's some crazy insane stans out there, what's to stop a Stan posing as a tour guide or tracking them down an taking the kid when they aren't paying attention, kids have literally been taken right under their parents noses all because the parents attention was elsewhere, hell my own cousins kid was playing by a Xmas tree in a mall an some strange woman approached him, my cousin were there like a bullet pulling him away cause if they weren't watching that kid was gone, you need eyes on your kid constant now a days
I know these things are (thankfully) rare, but the impact is devastating. And I'm not casting doubt on their tour guides who I'm sure are thoroughly lovely chaps, but there is a reason that some countries require background checks for people working with kids. This isn't the kind of incident you can look at and think 'my bad, I'll know better next time'. The very worst has happened at that point and that's going to affect you all your life. Imagine if you'd been so busy putting your fecking vlog first that you were so lacking in caution and protective instincts that you didn't even consider the implications?! Of course, Hawaii may have these checks and the tour guides very trustworthy. But they should set a better example for their drooling stans, many of them who don't seem to have the faculties to realise this for themselves.

I agree with you by the way. Clearly something very ropey in the McCann case. Poor wee mite. Another set of parents who couldn't put their fun lifestlye on hold for a few years whilst their kids were wee. Isn't that something you talk through when you're making the decision to take on that responsibility?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.