The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why two grown adults HAVE TO HAVE HELP WITH A TWO YEAR OLD is beyond me!! They have wannabe entitled as far up their butts as possible- YOU ARE VLOGGERS AND NOTHING MORE plus not all that.. holy crap! Go back to how you were when we met you, it was nice and your videos were spot on.
Seems that Tim and Jenn would never be capable of having even one child if they didn't have money to throw at people to help.

Huh, I wonder how poor people do it?

Over time we're seeing Tim lose his independence and abilities to do much of anything, adopting The Ways of the Jenn.

Reactions: 11
I know these things are (thankfully) rare, but the impact is devastating. And I'm not casting doubt on their tour guides who I'm sure are thoroughly lovely chaps, but there is a reason that some countries require background checks for people working with kids. This isn't the kind of incident you can look at and think 'my bad, I'll know better next time'. The very worst has happened at that point and that's going to affect you all your life. Imagine if you'd been so busy putting your fecking vlog first that you were so lacking in caution and protective instincts that you didn't even consider the implications?! Of course, Hawaii may have these checks and the tour guides very trustworthy. But they should set a better example for their drooling stans, many of them who don't seem to have the faculties to realise this for themselves.

I agree with you by the way. Clearly something very ropey in the McCann case. Poor wee mite. Another set of parents who couldn't put their fun lifestlye on hold for a few years whilst their kids were wee. Isn't that something you talk through when you're making the decision to take on that responsibility?
That's exactly what I think as well, even with backround checks it isn't a total guarantee that the person isn't going have a off day an the child gets affected by it, honestly even nursarys have gotten into court cases because staff have had bad days an somthings went wrong, not saying that you shouldn't have your kid in nursarys out of fear, it's rare it happens but still it goes to show even people with checks can be off some days, you should always be totally vigilant of your child in any place especially in unfamiliar places, the way they are so relaxed around just leaving him with anyone in strange places just astounds me, I could never even let me neice run too far ahead of me without calling her back, hell she's got that backpack with the lead on it so I can keep a hold of her

Reactions: 8
Skimmed through it. He says “I only watched one part of one video” (the Nate one, it seems he is referring to)
So, he admits that he only watched a few minutes of one video and then goes on to say that the whole channel is very mean and going out of its way due to jealousy. 😜 he then goes on to say that he wasn’t even familiar with the original source material so he only believes that it was probably edited in a way to make it look worse than it was.
I just don’t understand why people get so butt hurt over people having any criticism over these Disney vloggers. When you have a public channel people will criticize you. That goes for FREdits as well. People have the right to say that it’s crappy and blah blah blah and that’s OK, it’s not mean, it’s their opinion. People have an opinion and they have a right to share it. A lot of the videos on the channel are meant to be silly, but I guess if you were looking at it through the lens of protecting your favorite vloggers then I can see how you might see it as being “mean”. Do I feel like a lot of the videos are just silly nonsense? Absolutely yes. Are there videos that are supposed to make people stop and think and be a little more serious? Absolutely yes.
Get a grip, dude.
I was reading this post then realized it’s you, FRE! 😊

I only watched this video because @Den333 mentioned it and I was bored. That’s 8:55 I am never getting back! He’s a current CM who was rambling (his term that he uses in another video title) nonsense, like I stated in my original post.

FRE, I love and appreciate your work. I may not care for some of your subjects, but that’s OK. I just skip them and wait for the next FRE gem.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tim was more worried that his camera was getting wet than about his child sleeping in a van with a stranger on the side of a busy road in the warm weather of Hawaii. Kid was already sweaty & exhausted looking at the Dole plantation. If they are so overjoyed to be free of him- they absolutely should not have a second one. They put him in danger - plain & simple. It’s not over dramatic, it’s the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Tim was more worried that his camera was getting wet than about his child sleeping in a van with a stranger on the side of a busy road in the warm weather of Hawaii. Kid was already sweaty & exhausted looking at the Dole plantation. If they are so overjoyed to be free of him- they absolutely should not have a second one. They put him in danger - plain & simple. It’s not over dramatic, it’s the truth.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the worse it seems. I would NEVER leave my 2 year old with someone I just met. Never. Hell, I wouldn't leave my teenager with someone, either. It is crazy that they did that.

Then, when J woke up (guess the guy texted Jenn to tell her??????), she comes walking back from the car to Tim and J is walking steps BEHIND HER. Tim is filming, so they think it's fine, but how does she turn her back on a 2 year old to make sure she's smiling for Tim's camera as they walk up. Some random lady was behind them, he could have darted off, etc.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched the latest vlog, but I have read all the posts here and I can't say I'm surprised they would leave their child with a COMPLETE STRANGER... I checked the comment section of the vlog and of course, not one stan worried about J$'s health and well-being. I can't believe how blind these cult members are to the whackadoodle tit the Trackholes do on a daily basis.
Don’t forget the sanitation (deletion) of any slightly negative comments that Jenn makes daily. Totally at the expense of quality time with J$

. 🤦‍♀️ What am I saying!!!
Jenn never spends quality time with Jackson!!! 😡

It worries me that they're teaching that kid it's OK to go off with strangers. He can't tell they're paid and trustworthy or otherwise. He's so keen to connect because Jenbo is so busy doing other things he's an afterthought to her. Tim is worn out trying to be all things to all people. This is one dysfunctional family.
Good point.
Jackson is craving meaningful human connections. Especially with those his own age.

Reactions: 12
It's been pointed out that they seem to be recreating the steps that got them their last round of big number views. Aulani, pregnancy then the Jackprop. I don't think she is pregnant now, but I do think it was in the plan to start trying as soon as they got back from vacation.
She will use it as an excuse to not diet and blow up due to 5 dinners. He will gain weight due to stress eating. They will lose more travel viewers and only be left with the crazies. With less than half of the YT money coming in they will need to downsize and travel less. Which I honestly think hitting rock bottom might be the best bet for J$ and any future kid they might have. Get back to a simpler life and focus on their family instead of their dying channel. So yes, I hope even without another kid their numbers continue to steadily decline so that the kid can hopefully have a chance at a semblance of a family. At least from his father. The egg donor will be in denial for a long while yet.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the more I think about it, the worse it seems. I would NEVER leave my 2 year old with someone I just met. Never. Hell, I wouldn't leave my teenager with someone, either. It is crazy that they did that.

Then, when J woke up (guess the guy texted Jenn to tell her??????), she comes walking back from the car to Tim and J is walking steps BEHIND HER. Tim is filming, so they think it's fine, but how does she turn her back on a 2 year old to make sure she's smiling for Tim's camera as they walk up. Some random lady was behind them, he could have darted off, etc.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This happens all the time (them walking ahead of Jackson). Even in Hawaii alone I've noticed it in 3-4 of their vlogs. Tim is doing his "job" of vlogging so Jenn should be staying with the child. But she knows if she does that, she probably won't be in frame so we can't have that!

• Haha
These Stans see nothing wrong with leaving your kid with a total stranger! That behavior alone means they should never have another kid! Jennbo clearly turns into Ms sunshine the second her child is away from her- it’s disgusting! And Timmy boy if you are so nuts & paranoid about your kid getting dirty- clean up your own house you controlling slob!!
I was just thinking someone like this would go to hawaii and EXPECT Kevin to BABYSIT. imagine if its 3 kids at various ages. Idk why they included that--- babysitting wasn't included in the services and it makes them look bad.

Especially Gin, i always see (and partake) in calling Gin a teenager but this video highlights how juvenile her mind really is. Especially as Tim is filming the coffee store we catch that image of Tour guide Kevin holding J exiting the store as Gin trails behind taking in the ambience not giving 2 damns about her kid.

What infuriates me is how they are so nonchalant. Gin smiling like this is the best thing ever. Its not a crime to want alone time... take a vacation with just you two.....leave baby j with cousins.

And of course Gin loved it. She was being catered to. No waiting in line at Dole. Golf cart, chauffeured around. Smh i could go on and on but its been well established here how she is. This vlog and the birthday vlog was super gross.

Reactions: 15
I’m actually surprised the way they leave Jackson now compared to the anxiety she had when he was a little bit younger. I haven’t watched the videos, but who watched him when they went to the Halloween parties in California?

Also, re: Madeleine McCann, they have identified her kidnapper/murderer, her parents are only guilty of making terrible decisions, they didn’t kill her.

Reactions: 9
Really enjoying the conversations we're having this morning regarding the absolute neglect these two "parents" showed towards their only child so I'm going to ramble for a minute, sorry of this gets long winded...

The whole staying with strangers thing is so disturbing to me. I don't know if anyone else has heard these stories or if they are just a local thing, but I am a born and raised South Floridian who has spent my entire life in and around the WDW parks and resorts. My mother told me about numerous instances over the years where children were abducted in plain sight at the parks, even instances where their hair would be dyed in the bathroom to disguise them from their worried parents and CM's. This thought hit me hard one day when we were in EPCOT a number of years ago walking World Showcase, when a mother was hysterically, frantically screaming for her daughter whom she had been separated from. Thankfully a CM aided her and I (believe/hope) she was found safe and sound.

Now I'd never demonize a parent losing sight of a child in a crowded place like a theme park. I myself have been lost at both the Disney and Universal parks a few times as a younger child. It can happen to any of us as, and I dread the day it inevitably happens to my wife and I with our daughter. But to intentionally leave your child with a complete stranger, in an (basically) foreign land, thousands of miles from your home, where anything could happen to him, is downright criminal. Thank goodness J$ is fine, but it could have turned dark in a split second. These two absolute morons should not be responsible for one child let alone another (pray it doesn't happen for that unborn child's sake).

Reactions: 15
I don't know if anyone else has heard these stories or if they are just a local thing, but I am a born and raised South Floridian who has spent my entire life in and around the WDW parks and resorts. My mother told me about numerous instances over the years where children were abducted in plain sight at the parks, even instances where their hair would be dyed in the bathroom to disguise them from their worried parents and CM's.
These are 1000% urban legends intended to scare parents into keeping a closer eye on their children. No one has ever been abducted/had their appearance changed by a possible abductor at a Disney park. Or probably any other park around the US if you actually look into it.

The Tim Tracker #54: We flew 5000 miles to get a Mickey bar AND a Dole whip.
I 100% believe that they never would have bothered to get that Dole whip had they not been following here and they felt they had to get out and prove that they've seen Hawaii. They way they did it, the price paid adds proof that it was a last minute thought.

I'm not watching, so depending on all of you who are to tell me, didn't they wait until the very end of their trip to get out? These places would have been better experienced had they taken time with each and allowed Jackson to be a part of the fun.

I think Tim's snorkling expedition was planned before the trip. That's why he bought those new fins and had been testing them.

I 100% believe that they never would have bothered to get that Dole whip had they not been following here and they felt they had to get out and prove that they've seen Hawaii. They way they did it, the price paid adds proof that it was a last minute thought.

I'm not watching, so depending on all of you who are to tell me, didn't they wait until the very end of their trip to get out? These places would have been better experienced had they taken time with each and allowed Jackson to be a part of the fun.

I think Tim's snorkling expedition was planned before the trip. That's why he bought those new fins and had been testing them.
It’s hard to determine a timeline exactly, but she posted the tour on IG a few days before they left- so I do think It was last min.

Reactions: 5
Leaving him with strangers especially in a van is just highlighting just how much a inconvenience he is to them, like what normal person that adored their child would even think of doing somthing like that let alone actually do it, they could have easily put off most of these things they do for a few years till he was old enough if they insisted in dragging him along to everything, they continue to live their life as if he isn't there by leaving him an then bitching they can't do this or that when they can't leave him, he's a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong as well cause they are too deluded to see that it's their own faults things are go wrong

I serisouly SERIOUSLY hope she doesn't have another child, J already gets pushed aside when they want to do things that suit THEM, he would be nothing more than a exisistance they would need to feed if she had another cause then all the attention would once again be on her an the new baby, J would hardly get a mention, maybe a "oh he's over there somewhere" thrown in once or twice to keep the J stans quiet but it would be me me me an the baby if she had another and even worse if it was a girl, then it would be LoOK yOu gUYsSSsss iTs a MiNi Me
Kinda like bandit and armani ... what happened to the dedicated corner? 🤔

Reactions: 6

Tim mentions in the snorkeling video that he booked the day before, when he found out his surfing excursion was cancelled. He also admitted at the surf beach that he would be too chicken to surf in those waves. Also, and Tim's video did a terrible job at this, the snorkeling company provided all the fins, snorkels, vests. They do a training session to show how to inflate the vest, deflate the vest to go deeper, spent extra time with the littler kids off the boat showing them how to use the snorkel. The crew was amazing and Tim did a crappy job explaining how great they were. But he paid for it, so why showcase it? But he didn't NEED new fins for that excursion.

From the insta stories, Tim does the snorkeling tour, the next day they do the island tour and the next day they go home. We spent 7? days here wondering why they hadn't left the resort, so that gave them enough time to book the snorkeling (again, why didn't Jenn and J$ go?) and the drive around the island tour.

Tim mentions in the snorkeling video that he booked the day before, when he found out his surfing excursion was cancelled. He also admitted at the surf beach that he would be too chicken to surf in those waves. Also, and Tim's video did a terrible job at this, the snorkeling company provided all the fins, snorkels, vests. They do a training session to show how to inflate the vest, deflate the vest to go deeper, spent extra time with the littler kids off the boat showing them how to use the snorkel. The crew was amazing and Tim did a crappy job explaining how great they were. But he paid for it, so why showcase it?

From the insta stories, Tim does the snorkeling tour, the next day they do the island tour and the next day they go home. We spent 7? days here wondering why they hadn't left the resort, so that gave them enough time to book the snorkeling (again, why didn't Jenn and J$ go?) and the drive around the island tour.
Ah, thank you! They really do suck at their craft.

Tim, you need to seriously consider hiring someone to help plan and film.... and edit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.