The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread title is courtesy of @Quasimodo as Bobby B from the Sopranos said

So the Slackers are fresh off of their 2022 New Years Prediction video, where they list a bunch of things they want to accomplish, but will never end up doing.

Ginn with the stunner that she wants another baby, but can't keep track of or parent their first miracle baby. I'm banking on her wanting to wait until J$ is like 6 so he can raise the new prop I mean offspring. Their views were tanking, but then they suspiciously bounce back within a few days...not to their golden days, but at least to semi-respectable numbers.

Anyway, how will Ginn shame her Husband in their next vlog? What will she leave in to belittle him for no reason other than the fact she thinks she is perfect in practically everyway?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I still don’t think she’s serious about another baby.
While I don’t think she hates Buddy, she seems to really hate being a mom.

Reactions: 18
Which is why I can see her wanting another kid once Jackson is like 6-7, especially if she pushes out another boy, because then Tim and Jackson can do all the parenting.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she wants another baby for having a baby and raising a person. I think she wants to birth another round of attention for herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
she likes them when they are infants and you can just feed them, play with them, and put them away in a crib when you get bored. You know like a baby alive doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she made the comment fully knowing that the stans would go crazy with comments, boosting them in YT

• Sick
Reactions: 24
she likes them when they are infants and you can just feed them, play with them, and put them away in a crib when you get bored. You know like a baby alive doll.
She needs one of those reborn dolls that are super realistic looking and super creepy. That way she doesn’t even need to feed it and she can get all of her “beauty” sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure she just filmed the tantrum to prove that buddy isn’t docile because responding is their niche at this point.

also, I do think that she is pregnant and that is why she has been flitting around all chipper and excited about hosting Christmas, etc. do we have verification that she has been boozing post cruise?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she just filmed the tantrum to prove that buddy isn’t docile because responding is their niche at this point.

also, I do think that she is pregnant and that is why she has been flitting around all chipper and excited about hosting Christmas, etc. do we have verification that she has been boozing post cruise?
She was drinking in Aulani. I didn’t pay attention to if she had some at their Christmas. But there may have been some while she was cooking in the vlog yesterday. But no real confirmation of that other than a glass of something on the counter. She made a big point to show the sparkling grape juice. That plus the wanting a baby=a lot of Stan comments.

Reactions: 6
Theres been too much alcohol consumption by Jen lately for her to knowingly be pregnant. Pretty sure she's drinking in this news years vlog. She's definitely drinking something other than the grape juice that Tim has.
Screenshot_20220103-073253_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 22
If they don't the patience now for a toddler. I can't think of them being in their mid-late 40's for a second child. Plus the realization that if Tim will be 65 when the 2nd kid is 18 if they wait until Tim is 47 to have another kid. It might not sit well with them.

Love the new thread title BTW.

Reactions: 6
Jenn will make passive aggressive comments every time she uses that salad spinner - ‘oh look I’m using my Christmas present, Tim got a brand new bike and expensive tripod, and I only got this, but that’s ok, I love my salad spinner…’
To be honest, it probably won’t be used that often anyway’

Reactions: 9
I’m confused as I sympathised with her in person (we ran into them in Universal Studios) about her fertility issues in 2017 so is that not a thing now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she wants another baby for having a baby and raising a person. I think she wants to birth another round of attention for herself.
Ding! Ding! Ding! She wants the attention!! She is so narcissistic! That’s why she looooved hosting in her expensive red dress at Christmas! She wants all praise! She’s what? 38? She has no business having kid that late in life. She is already lazy AF and does nothing to increase her stamina & energy. How the hell is she going to handle a second kid? Look how she manhandles J$. I don’t trust her mental health to deal with a second without flying off the handle at J$. A second one would push her off the edge.

Reactions: 12
Theres been too much alcohol consumption by Jen lately for her to knowingly be pregnant. Pretty sure she's drinking in this news years vlog. She's definitely drinking something other than the grape juice that Tim has.
View attachment 960629
Interesting. Good catch. I couldn’t even make it to the end, even with skipping through. That’s definitely white wine.

Reactions: 8
She definitely wants baby #2 for the attention. She was doing okay after she had j$. She provided food for the baby and was needed every couple hours. She was round the clock nursing and Tim did everything else. Then, J$ pushed her away after a year and she emotionally couldn’t deal. I remember how maddening it was to watch them go out to eat and j$ wouldn’t have food or a sippy cup because she wanted him to continue nursing. But he was done. What was her role? She wasn’t needed anymore. She went downhill from there imo. I think she has some mental health issues to deal with that stem from postpartum. Hopefully she addresses it before trying for #2. I don’t think she’s pregnant now. Her stomach protrudes because her posture is horrendous. Tim’s heavy camera bag isn’t doing his back any favors either. What a sight-these two.

Reactions: 13
She will be too old in six years

38 not too old.I had my youngest at 38.However six years from now a different story

Reactions: 13
When she was doing her grape wish about wanting another baby she sounded so stupid. She creepily looks back and forth from Dim to the camera as she says it. It was a creepy AF way of saying it. Also, I know their stans are crazy, but why do they still need to feed them with intimate details of their lives? Biggest narcissist I've ever seen.

Reactions: 21
When she was doing her grape wish about wanting another baby she sounded so stupid. She creepily looks back and forth from Dim to the camera as she says it. It was a creepy AF way of saying it. Also, I know their stans are crazy, but why do they still need to feed them with intimate details of their lives? Biggest narcissist I've ever seen.
It was so awkward! And yeah, Tim looked so put off and unhappy she said that. It was not any sort of genuine experience between the two of them, that's for sure. A second child would absolutely kill any sort of momentum (however minor) that Tim's trying to do to save his vision for the channel. They wouldn't be able to do even 9/10 of the things they currently do with the channel with an infant in tow. I think Tim knows all of this, and now he's faced with either trying to maintain his channel and their lifestyle or grow their family. He knows deep down that they can't do both.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.