The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that it’s work and can be frustrating to do. I also know she would never do it. And probably isn’t capable. But after this many years, she should’ve leveled up her skills. It’s frustrating to see someone be so lazy and fail up so much. And so many people accept low quality.
Hey, she overextended herself by adding a chyron for Kevin, give her a break! ;)
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 5.06.08 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hate to give Jenn any credit at all, but most of this food bullshit for J feels like it comes from Tim. They go to the food trucks and Jenn gets shrimp and rice for J, and shrimp and some other things for herself from the same truck. Tim gets the burger after showing all the good looking food available and then goes to the table with a quesadilla for J "just in case" and also a side of fries. Dude, stop this crap. Let him eat what Jenn got him. He was shoveling in rice with his HANDS, so it's not like he wasn't eating it. This complete second option of food for J before Tim even sees what he will eat is stupid. Unless Jenn was only ordering him shrimp to get more for herself, she actually branched out and got him something different.
She does get credit for that. She is willing to try things. That’s a good behavior to model. And offering him something different. Don’t buy the backup option before you offer and give the first option a chance. Tim is going to teach him that he only has to refuse long enough for fries to be produced for him. Which will make feeding him in the future a terrible experience. He’ll learn to refuse in general to get what he wants if there’s always a back up.

Hey, she overextended herself by adding a chyron for Kevin, give her a break! ;)
View attachment 965401
It’s almost like watching the news if I didn’t know any better.

• Sad
  • Haha
I’m a little behind today, and I don’t have kids, but I don’t think I could truly trust someone to watch my miracle child while I wander around after only knowing this tour guide for only a couple of hours. I’m not a very trusting person, so maybe I’m just a little too uptight. I also saw someone’s screenshot of T & J’s smiling faces showing how happy they were they didn’t have to deal with their kid for a little while. These two are just huge twats. I can’t bleeping stand them.
I completely agree!! I find it super weird if they left Jackson asleep with a tour guide he barely knows, alone in a vehicle with his parents nowhere in sight.

I try to see the best in people, but that’s your only child and you barely know the person!

Also, how crappy to expect a tour guide to be your babysitter. They are so entitled,

i do have a kid and even tho she’s only 7 months old i would never leave her alone with a stranger, no matter how nice they seem, this is common sense. I would also feel like a giant bleeping prick if a tour guide was parenting my child while i watched like some cuck
Exactly. How lazy can you get?

I hate to give Jenn any credit at all, but most of this food bullshit for J feels like it comes from Tim. They go to the food trucks and Jenn gets shrimp and rice for J, and shrimp and some other things for herself from the same truck. Tim gets the burger after showing all the good looking food available and then goes to the table with a quesadilla for J "just in case" and also a side of fries. Dude, stop this crap. Let him eat what Jenn got him. He was shoveling in rice with his HANDS, so it's not like he wasn't eating it. This complete second option of food for J before Tim even sees what he will eat is stupid. Unless Jenn was only ordering him shrimp to get more for herself, she actually branched out and got him something different.
Yup, agreed! He stifles his son so much because of his own neurosis. It’s really selfish.

Reactions: 17
And what if J$ had woken up in the van while his parents weren't there? They just assume he wouldn't be disoriented about where he was, and also trusting and okay and recognize right away either the tour guide or the driver (I'm pretty sure it was the driver that stayed with him because Kevin was seen in her instagram stories at North Shore).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So one of the few times they eat something healthy like fruit and they do so while their child is off with a complete stranger???? Who does this!?!?!?

And J3Apps wouldn't let J$ drink his pineapple juice on his own, she had to hold his cup for him. HE'S 2, LET HIM HOLD HIS OWN DAMN CUP!!

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t even ask my closest friends to watch my kids, unless there was some dire emergency. Not because I don’t trust them, but because I wouldn’t want to burden them in any way, they have their own kids to take care of. I can’t comprehend at all just letting my kids run around and assuming some STRANGER will take care of them.
Their lack of parenting combined with the micromanaging of certain things just blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I speak for all of us when we should have a @FloridaResidentEdits appreciation thread…You have absolutely killed it lately… I am not sure what y’all think but FRE…. You sir or madam appreciate you…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
These Stans see nothing wrong with leaving your kid with a total stranger! That behavior alone means they should never have another kid! Jennbo clearly turns into Ms sunshine the second her child is away from her- it’s disgusting! And Timmy boy if you are so nuts & paranoid about your kid getting dirty- clean up your own house you controlling slob!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
These Stans see nothing wrong with leaving your kid with a total stranger! That behavior alone means they should never have another kid! Jennbo clearly turns into Ms sunshine the second her child is away from her- it’s disgusting! And Timmy boy if you are so nuts & paranoid about your kid getting dirty- clean up your own house you controlling slob!!
Delusional freakazoid stans. They are TWO GROWN ADULTS with a single child (a completely low-key one at that). If they need an extra set of hands dealing with their child, they should stop going on trips to film and spend time with him. These people would excuse anything. Hoarded house? Oh, Jenn is just too busy. Random tour guide watching their child in Hawaii? How wonderful to have an extra set of hands! No videos posted for a week? Jenn needs a break! Tim orders another burger on a trip full of fun food possibilities? Oh that silly Tim! 🤮
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Long time reader. Thank you for all the giggles.🤣
I started following two years ago and it's been interesting. So much crazy!
I had to join today because WTF did I just watch? Did these two idiots really leave their baby with a strange man in a vehicle on the side of the road?o_O The kid can't be trusted with a spoon but a strange person is fine? I am blown away. Wasn't Jen doing ig stories that day? Someone could have been tracking baby tracker and there he would be, on the side of the road without any knowledge of how to wield a spoon for protection. I kid but I am seriously upset about this. They looked so happy leaving him.
I think Jen is trolling about getting pregnant. I think she was deep into wine and Tim was not happy.
And WTH is happening to that house. It's like a crack shack version of Silver Spoons. Every home vlog has 50 new toys. USE THE POOL! The kid found a friend in a stick today. A stick! He wants to use his imagination. He doesn't need all that crap. It's like a 6 year old with a credit card lives there...oh wait. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shade on FRE’s Molly vid 😂😂😂
Speaking of FRE, through them (and here) I learned about Will and Dawn. Between FRE and some of their actual videos, my husband and I have been laughing so hard we’ve been crying. I just had to share my new discovery with him.

• Heart
Can I speak for all of us when we should have a @FloridaResidentEdits appreciation thread…You have absolutely killed it lately… I am not sure what y’all think but FRE…. You sir or madam appreciate you…
Amen!!! My husband said he hadn’t laughed that hard in a loooooong time. We watched some FRE last night and tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I figured their dumb ass stans would find some way to think it’s totally normal. If Tim and Jenn left their kid with the taliban while touring Afghanistan, the stans would be like, “Thankfully you had the taliban there to help out with J$ so you guys could get some free time.” They’ve alienated the viewers who got them where they are, and now they’re left with the bottom of the barrel. These stans are so dumb it’s scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I figured their dumb ass stans would find some way to think it’s totally normal. If Tim and Jenn left their kid with the taliban while touring Afghanistan, the stans would be like, “Thankfully you had the taliban there to help out with J$ so you guys could get some free time.” They’ve alienated the viewers who got them where they are, and now they’re left with the bottom of the barrel. These stans are so dumb it’s scary.
The mental gymnastics the stans do to protect these two is truly Olympic gold-worthy.

@Quasimodo: I want to thank you for "I hope you watch fireworks from a lagoon filled with flies." it's my new go to insult for the week.
It's as classic as "May you live in interesting times."😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Soooo in todays blog, the exploited gets left with a complete and total stranger while his parents galavant about. Oh and they eat a banana that Tim promptly declares tastes like grapes. Except then decides it actually tastes like an apply.

They never cease to amaze.

• Haha
Tim thought he was going to surf. Jen almost lost her entire family on this day. How annoying was she saying she could get this or that at home? You know what you can get at home too? A pool and a fat ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that they got ripped off. A rental car would’ve been $300-500 for the week (we recently paid $420 for a mustang convertible last week) and they could’ve did ALL of that on their own. So incredibly lazy.
Oh but Tim thought they would see some less touristy spots 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.