Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s a reason why we added 150 points last year….
Thanks Joe Biden

let’s go Brandon
WTF is this about??? This is the one place that stays pretty apolitical, and you have to pull this? Guess what? LGB isn't the burn most trumpers think it is. We don't worship the president the way you worship that treasonous Cheeto.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Caligirl123

Who gives a shit if a 2 year old wasn't wearing a mask on 14 hours worth of flight time. A week prior when he was 1 year 11 months and 29 days old he was perfectly fine but now thats he's 2 lets force him to wear a mask all day long. Its so stupid. "But its the rule we must follow the rules blah blah bah..." the rule is based on nonsense.
Then let’s also let a 20 year, 11 month and 22 days old drink and gamble. Or a 17 year, 11 month and 22 days vote and smoke. Or a 15 year, 11 month and 22 days drive a car alone. Or hell, if they’re a week shy or a pound under not needing a car seat - fuck it! Hang on tight kid!

Age requirements set forth by the government and private entities are put in place for a reason - a big reason, typically involving one’s safety.

Just because someone thinks the rules are “nonsense”, doesn’t make them exempt from following them 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 47

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Can we PLEASE leave out politics?! I come to this site to get away from that shit and have some fun ffs.

The trackers are morons spending so much on Disney properties. Buying dvc won’t get you back on media Tim … save your pennies and put it towards your sons future schooling instead

Reactions: 43

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
If you are going to say you care about Jackson’s health, safety, mental health, physical development, speech, sleep schedule, feeding routines, etc, then don’t punish him for being taken to Hawaii by screaming MASK HIM UP. Thankfully that sweet little baby…baby… did not have to wear a mask. No baby should be subjected to that. Period. Let them breathe.
Grown ass adults who complain about a piece of fabric on their nose and mouth are the biggest pussies on the planets. You're acting like it's a gas mask lmfao. Save the dramatics for your personal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Caligirl123

If you are going to say you care about Jackson’s health, safety, mental health, physical development, speech, sleep schedule, feeding routines, etc, then don’t punish him for being taken to Hawaii by screaming MASK HIM UP. Thankfully that sweet little baby…baby… did not have to wear a mask. No baby should be subjected to that. Period. Let them breathe.
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! But exposing an unmasked child, or those around him, to a potentially life threatening illness is ok?!?

THE👏RULES👏ARE👏THE👏RULES

Tell me you’re part of the problem, without telling me you’re part of the problem 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 37

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Who gives a shit if a 2 year old wasn't wearing a mask on 14 hours worth of flight time. A week prior when he was 1 year 11 months and 29 days old he was perfectly fine but now thats he's 2 lets force him to wear a mask all day long. Its so stupid. "But its the rule we must follow the rules blah blah bah..." the rule is based on nonsense.
But it IS the rule, whether you or I or anyone agrees with it, that's the rule. Another rule (like riding the electric bike on the beach), that the Trackers are fully aware of, and choose not to follow. Hawaii is probably THE strictest state with their covid guidelines. They knew it, they talked about him having a wear a mask for Hawaii and he did wear a mask occasionally, but to feature in the videos--our two year old isn't wearing a mask on the plane, in the airports, on the MCO monorail is irresponsible of them. Especially because their videos are supposed to 😂 inform others about traveling.

People don't wear masks here pretty much at all in Florida, even with Omicron surging, so I get it. But my family went to Hawaii and whether we agreed with the rules they have or not, we followed them...because that's what humans should do.

Reactions: 35

Southpaw33

VIP Member
A request...and I am sure I will get some negative replies about this, but here goes...

If you are going to describe child abuse, murder, rape/sexual assault occurrences, could you consider using spoiler tags around it? It can be very difficult to come to a forum expecting to read about the stupid shit the Trackers have done and then read graphic or triggering remarks about children and adults who were assaulted or killed. Some readers here have been victims of abuse or sexual assault and that can be extremely hard to read when you aren't expecting it. I don't just mean saying the word itself, but describing or explaining specific incidents especially. Thanks for considering. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Thats what sheep do. Pointless rules meant to punish people don't need to be followed. "I was just following orders" or "i was just doing my job" weren't good excuses for the bad guys back in the day either.
I honestly don't see what the problem is with a mask, a bit of material that covers the mouth an nose that does nothing to oxygen and stops the particles escaping, ffs if surgeons can wear them for 12/14/18h straight an nurses, doctors etc can wear them 8h straight then so can others for a hour or few, I myself when working in the care home had two masks, face shield, an ppe on for hours straight

If it were so "pointless" then perhaps surgeons, nurses, doctors, dentists an many others in that line of work should just toss them right? Since why think of others, not like being an inconsiderate "bad guy" has ever killed people

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’d love to say I caught up on nearly 82 pages of tracker shit show but I’d be lying YUOUUU GUYSSSS

Hi 👋🏼 everyone, I'm sure Jenny7Shrimps didn’t miss me calling her the fuck out but it looks like everyone kept up the great work!

Our entire family was graced with a lovely visit from everyone’s creepy cousin COVID

Started with my husband the day after Xmas and then proceeded to infect each and everyone one of us. I am not totally out of the woods yet

I’m really curious as to how none…NONE…of the vloggers have it. I read an article that stated something like 80% of Florida have had the new strain…

anyway, not going off on a Covid tangent but happy to be back

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I honestly don't see what the problem is with a mask, a bit of material that covers the mouth an nose that does nothing to oxygen and stops the particles escaping, ffs if surgeons can wear them for 12/14/18h straight an nurses, doctors etc can wear them 8h straight then so can others for a hour or few, I myself when working in the care home had two masks, face shield, an ppe on for hours straight

If it were so "pointless" then perhaps surgeons, nurses, doctors, dentists an many others in that line of work should just toss them right? Since why think of others, not like being an inconsiderate "bad guy" has ever killed people
Not to mention, if you think your child can’t handle 14 hours of flying and more hours being in airports without masking up, then just don’t travel. 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one forced them to go to such a far away place. It wasn’t an emergency “my father is dying in Hawaii and taking his last breaths and we all need to fly there as a family” thing.

Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Anyone age 2 and older is required to wear a mask on planes, except for Jackson "First Class Flyer" Bojo Tracker.
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 5.59.45 PM.png

And he can't eat his own food by himself, as usual.
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.04.06 PM.png

No mask on all through the airport or on the train thing either. Did they forget he's 2?
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 6.06.08 PM.png

I mean, if you're going to travel through multiple airports and on multiple planes, at least put the mask on your kid. Pretend you still care about following the rules and "being careful".

• Wow
  • Sick

HiJenn

😂😂😂 this comment didn’t last more than 10 mins. Jenn must be just waiting for comments to roll in so she can delete. She leads such a busy busy life🙄
In a future vlog:

Jen: we saw a lot of comments about J napping in the car by himself.

Tim: yeah

Jen: *passive aggressive laugh* umm no we didn't leave our kid with a stranger. Kevin was super nice and J loved him. Kevin offered to look after J while we quickly went to the beach. He was within eyesight.

Jen: yeah we wouldn't leave our kid like that. *passive aggressive laugh*

Jen: he was safe and he was fine. So yeah

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'd really appreciate if we can avoid off topic arguments and focus on what a waste of space the Slackers have become.
I'm sure Jenn gets the warm fuzzies every time she reads here and we do so, particularly if the argument is in support of her.

• Heart

JL7791

So tour guide Kevin has more of a parental instinct than Dimbo and Ginn to run after J$ and grab his hand before he runs across the railroad crossing??? Really??? Do they give zero fucks about their own son???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

2022-01-05 09_14_07-Exploring Oahu! _ Green World Coffee Farm, Dole Plantation, Waimea Falls, ...png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Prosperity Piglet

Long time reader. Thank you for all the giggles.🤣
I started following two years ago and it's been interesting. So much crazy!
I had to join today because WTF did I just watch? Did these two idiots really leave their baby with a strange man in a vehicle on the side of the road?o_O The kid can't be trusted with a spoon but a strange person is fine? I am blown away. Wasn't Jen doing ig stories that day? Someone could have been tracking baby tracker and there he would be, on the side of the road without any knowledge of how to wield a spoon for protection. I kid but I am seriously upset about this. They looked so happy leaving him.
I think Jen is trolling about getting pregnant. I think she was deep into wine and Tim was not happy.
And WTH is happening to that house. It's like a crack shack version of Silver Spoons. Every home vlog has 50 new toys. USE THE POOL! The kid found a friend in a stick today. A stick! He wants to use his imagination. He doesn't need all that crap. It's like a 6 year old with a credit card lives there...oh wait. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30