The Tim Tracker #52 And now it’s time to pay…for a new logo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Jenn in the video and she’s glowing. It’s obvious she delights in being the center of attention. Notice she kept slipping in that she was hosting the Christmas party and how the shining star was her charcuterie board. Also it would take her hours to clean the mess up( it looked like it took all of an hour).

Reactions: 9
The reverting back to babbling comment is weird. It can be normal for regressions in one skill when they are focusing on learning another. He could be more focused on gross or fine motor skills now. He wouldn’t revert to “babbling” though. I don’t think he’s gone back that far verbal skill-wise. Probably just isn’t using his full vocabulary that they thought he had mastered and they lack awareness of child development and most likely the vocabulary to describe it, so they are probably misusing babbling. Like others have pointed out, he is not raised in a word rich environment. They don’t encourage him to talk independently much. It can be an easy mistake to make but google is there and there are great resources to help guide parents on how to encourage development. Plus the obvious route of asking your pediatrician. They just don’t do that. They take the lazy way and look for reassurance from stans. I don’t think it’s abuse as was brought up above. They can be neglectful, and emotionally dismissive but the kind of abuse that causes massive regression in speech is severe abuse. I think they are using a word that they don’t know the proper meaning of but we are all hearing it with it’s real meaning (if that makes sense) so there’s extra confusion on our side.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The reverting back to babbling comment is weird. It can be normal for regressions in one skill when they are focusing on learning another. He could be more focused on gross or fine motor skills now. He wouldn’t revert to “babbling” though. I don’t think he’s gone back that far verbal skill-wise. Probably just isn’t using his full vocabulary that they thought he had mastered and they lack awareness of child development and most likely the vocabulary to describe it, so they are probably misusing babbling. I think they are using a word that they don’t know the proper meaning of but we are all hearing it with it’s real meaning (if that makes sense) so there’s extra confusion on our side.
Ok. THIS. 👆 THIS makes total sense. Thank you! I thought I was going nuts when I heard / read that and then watched that farmer's market vlog. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
They seriously couldn't get ONE ROOM of their house cleaned and toy free for CHRISTMAS, when they had company over? That's not child/toddler clutter. That's too much CRAP. If you can't pick up at the end of the day and have your house clean and tidy, you have too much crap. They don't have a single room without piles of CRAP. Not one! It's disturbing that two and a half people can't get it together.

Anyway, here was my board Christmas Eve. I put a lot of thought into it, balancing the flavors and what pairs well, I even candied the pecans, but it wasn't stressful by any means, just a few stops at different stores.
It wasn't difficult, so in theory Jan could have done it, but it did require thought and planning in advance, so I don't think she created hers.
board.jpg

🚨 ⭐❗Oh and HEY TRACKER "PARENTS"!!!!! Overindulgence is a form of child abuse. Like, for real. No joke.... constant overindulging is harmful for children's development. Do some googling if you don't want to pick up a book. It will mess a kid up. Unless the goal is to raise an anti-social rebellious narcissist with zero coping mechanisms and personality disorders that will alienate everyone in their lives, maybe reflect on how your actions can affect your son long term. Please.

P.S. Structure, expectations, boundaries and discipline are not bad words.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They seriously couldn't get ONE ROOM of their house cleaned and toy free for CHRISTMAS, when they had company over? That's not child/toddler clutter. That's too much CRAP. If you can't pick up at the end of the day and have your house clean and tidy, you have too much crap. They don't have a single room without piles of CRAP. Not one! It's disturbing that two and a half people can't get it together.

Anyway, here was my board Christmas Eve. I put a lot of thought into it, balancing the flavors and what pairs well, I even candied the pecans, but it wasn't stressful by any means, just a few stops at different stores.
It wasn't difficult, so in theory Jan could have done it, but it did require thought and planning in advance, so I don't think she created hers.
View attachment 947063

🚨 ⭐❗Oh and HEY TRACKER "PARENTS"!!!!! Overindulgence is a form of child abuse. Like, for real. No joke.... constant overindulging is harmful for children's development. Do some googling if you don't want to pick up a book. It will mess a kid up. Unless the goal is to raise an anti-social rebellious narcissist with zero coping mechanisms and personality disorders that will alienate everyone in their lives, maybe reflect on how your actions can affect your son long term. Please.

Amen! He has so much stuff there aren’t enough hours in the day to play with 1/2 of it! The only structure he gets is nap & bed. And their weird controlling food intake behaviors. They are going to raise an entitled jerk just like them.

Reactions: 13
Did I just miss it - or did they not show every gift they got each other? Guessing Jen just gave him unwrapped and unopened Amazon packages again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait... Jenns dress is new, right? So Jenn can take the time to browse and order herself a dress, but can't take the time to plan ahead for her kids birthday, can't get videos up in a timely manner, can't take time to clean her house up, can't take time to learn to drive... Jenn takes times for what Jenn wants & nothing else.

Reactions: 23
💯 This is a kit from Publix. She unwrapped it and laid it out on the board. Soooooo much work.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm looking forward to watching the downward spiral of the Trackers with you all in 2022.
I'm surprised she didn't take it back and complain to the manager because of the broken crackers. Next video "Why we are never shopping at Publix again" :rolleyes:

I can't wait for the downward spiral too!! Lol

• Haha
think they will be busy deleting stan comments about Santa and how Santa was represented by them. All the stan kids watch the videos and they will hear complaints about why grandma/grandpas gifts is just mixed in with Santa and they are wrapped just like Santa's jeep. This is confusing to me, because the grandparents gift should have been opened in front of them, given by them...even if it was delivered to the house early.
They are noobs, but they really need to get that tit together by next year. Either you don't wrap Santa gifts or you use totally different paper and you have family gifts opened separately or distinctively from Santa's. I wonder if the pink and purple one was actually a bday gift they didn't give him before? Why did the Grandparents give him the rollercoaster later in the day when they came over? Wouldn't they have done both then? Hmmm.

If these two withheld the cute pink and purple ride-on from that lame bday party so they weren't upstaged by the Grandparents, that's ridiculous.

Then they possibly tried "one-upping" the gift by getting the Jeep??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They are noobs, but they really need to get that tit together by next year. Either you don't wrap Santa gifts or you use totally different paper and you have family gifts opened separately or distinctively from Santa's. I wonder if the pink and purple one was actually a bday gift they didn't give him before? Why did the Grandparents give him the rollercoaster later in the day when they came over? Wouldn't they have done both then? Hmmm.

If these two withheld the cute pink and purple ride-on from that lame bday party so they weren't upstaged by the Grandparents, that's ridiculous.

Then they possibly tried "one-upping" the gift by getting the Jeep??
That makes sense. And why I (and I think a few others) referenced the seemingly flex of the Jeep purchase.

And you're right about the Santa gifts. Growing up, Santa gifts were always unwrapped and sitting around the tree or fireplace (or, some were in a different "special" paper, like you referenced). That's how we knew Santa "came" and the difference between his gifts and family's gifts. I know every family is different but that's what worked for us too.

Reactions: 10
Wait... Jenns dress is new, right? So Jenn can take the time to browse and order herself a dress, but can't take the time to plan ahead for her kids birthday, can't get videos up in a timely manner, can't take time to clean her house up, can't take time to learn to drive... Jenn takes times for what Jenn wants & nothing else.
Yep lol, and the least surprising thing ever! Seriously, I'd bet good money that right now, this very moment, she is on her phone shopping for herself and deleting "mean" comments so she can continue to live in the fantasy world where she isn't directly responsible for the sinking ship that is their channel.

Reactions: 8
I have a serious question... do we think Jenn actually loves Jackson or Tim? In more than a superficial way? I have a very hard time reading her because she never comes across as genuine. Is she capable of deeply caring about anyone? Or is everything she cares about just an extension of herself?

Reactions: 12
3) The kitchen wasn't that bad. Jenn is total drama island imo.
The house looked cleaner after the party than it usually does during the rest of the year. That’s what happens when you don’t leave shoe boxes on your kitchen counter.

I think she loves the idea of them, but can't express a true bond. We know she can't be independent, so she loves Tim for doing all the things she can't do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Absolutely!

I don’t like to the word abuse. But besides overindulgence I see emotional and psychological abuse to a certain level.

Jackson is terrified that he will do something wrong. He can’t even eat what he wants when he wants to. He has to wait for one of them to give him some food. Their lack of giving him fruits, vegetables and milk on a daily basis is harming his mind and body development.

Motorized vehicles instead of kid powered toys like a trike or scooter don’t allow him to burn off energy and exercise his body.

When was the last time we were shown him painting, doing puzzles or have a book he is “reading” out loud cause it is his favorite and he knows many of the words
(I call this to be shown in a future vlog!)

Why does J$ not have favorite toys that they bring when they go out of the house? He would have amused himself at WBG with toddler crayons and matchbox vehicles, instead of being manhandled by Jenn as she tried to control him.

This is all a matter of T&J still micromanaging Jackson’s every waking moments. They are forcing J$ to conform to what they want. Instead of them adapting to him and his needs, growth and development!

I have a serious question... do we think Jenn actually loves Jackson or Tim? In more than a superficial way? I have a very hard time reading her because she never comes across as genuine. Is she capable of deeply caring about anyone? Or is everything she cares about just an extension of herself?
B I N G O!!

My take:
She uses Tim to get what she wants.

Jackson is her rival and she resents him getting in the way of her drinking, partying and generally having fun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
one of the things i keep seeing in jackson and in the comments here is the way things have changed so severely, starting around when he was six months old. they were doing (relatively) well! making his puréed food, encouraging books over toys, maintaining some semblance of the vlogging that people like me watched them for. every video now is just painful to watch, and as someone who was raised by parents who didn’t have a clue what the duck they were doing… it breaks my heart to know this kid is growing up the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
one of the things i keep seeing in jackson and in the comments here is the way things have changed so severely, starting around when he was six months old. they were doing (relatively) well! making his puréed food, encouraging books over toys, maintaining some semblance of the vlogging that people like me watched them for. every video now is just painful to watch, and as someone who was raised by parents who didn’t have a clue what the duck they were doing… it breaks my heart to know this kid is growing up the same way.
I wonder what happened between the early times and now.... 👀

Reactions: 7
Hey listen up everybody, only moms have salad spinners according to wise Mack here (this is going to be such a boost to her ego).
View attachment 946518

Another simpleton stan man already talking about (and assuming) that J$ will "pick up girls" in his Jeep. :sick:
View attachment 946521

Comments that won't survive much longer:
View attachment 946519

View attachment 946520
I thought that too with the Santa budget. My friend was always careful to only do stocking and one gift from Santa as she knew how hard it was for other families (not that they have a lot at Christmas but it’s a lot compared to a family who can’t afford the basics in life)

Reactions: 9
I thought that too with the Santa budget. My friend was always careful to only do stocking and one gift from Santa as she knew how hard it was for other families (not that they have a lot at Christmas but it’s a lot compared to a family who can’t afford the basics in life)
I totally get that, but am the only one who didn’t distinguish Santa vs Mom/dad presents after they were unwrapped? I mean this was way before social media, but I never had a conversation with the other kids I knew on the difference. Now my mother did wrap Santa gifts in Santa paper (it was different every year), but came Dec 26- it just didn’t matter.

They put out all the gifts as if they were from Santa- including the one from the grandparents. His little two yr brain doesn’t comprehend any of that. Not to defend them, but they have no creativity or forethought on much of life- this is no different. Are they spoiling him? Absolutely! Stuff means love to these idiots & soon he will figure manipulation tactics to get what he wants & they will obliged.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.