Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caligirl123

Watching todays diarrhea-filled video and just have to point something out that royally pissed me off:

When they got up around 6 a.m. to waddle down for breakfast, the 2 dumpsters and their annoying kid made SO much noise in the hallways and elevator, without any regard for people sleeping nearby…but around the 19:00 mark, Timbo is fucking whispering in the halls, mid-day, because his paycheck child is napping! They’re seriously such trash.

Just another example of how they think this is their world, and we’re all just living in it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Tommytomtom

You better delete this. It might get stolen as their own. We all know Ginn roams the site.
Ah thanks for reminding me I wanted to change this to be more accurate when I had time. Forgive my complete lack of photoshop skills.

20211231_020828.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Does she purposely try to look this disheveled? I don't even know how to make myself look like this when I've been sick for days and can barely muster the energy to shower, or when I've spent a few hours doing a deep cleaning of my home. Like what IS this mess. She needs an intervention.
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 12.41.11 PM.png

OMG my eyes. Please please never wear flesh colored bike shorts, ever again.
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 12.44.43 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Happy New Year. I have been following this blog for awhile. I started watching Tim in 2017. I liked his style of resort tours. I didn't mind at the beginning of Covid their home vlogs and when J was a baby but the constant staycations were just getting to be too much, as well as the gorging of unhealthy food and desserts is just gross. They kind of remind me of Jon and Kate Gosselin. Jenn definitely acts like Kate when they started making money, and we all know how that turned out. Also Jenn is starting to throw a lot insults at Tim. Just to throw my 2 cents in of these recent videos. It is strange how many times Jenn has mentioned how they are on such a long trip. All joking aside, because they are on a constant long trip, she is just getting more and more arrogant. She seems to want to prove that they have money and can spend spend spend. One thing I do feel sad about for her, everytime she mentions she has to edit, there is no reason for it other than convincing herself that she is contributing. She has some serious issues that need to get taken care of. I know it was mentioned but in the Hyatt Regency video, the way she grabbed J's hand off the alarm clock was disturbing. One last thing, the amount of times J eats fries is getting to be extremely unhealthy. It is like twice a day and I think that is a lot in even families that don't eat healthy. Anyway so happy to join!

Reactions: 34

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
JENN SLEPT IN THE SAME FUCKING CLOTHES SHE SHOWED UP AT THE HOTEL AT AND THEN TRAVELED ALL DAY IN THEM

SHE IS SO GROSS

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jen bitching about the luau noise and then Tim with the 'noisy' musician. The luau is 3 nights out of 7 at Aulani. They let you in between 5pm and 5:15pm. The entire thing is completely over and done by 8:15pm. It's not like it's a midnight rager or rock concert. Even with the time difference, it's not super late or a wild and crazy time.

Our room overlooked the pool area/ocean, where the 'noisy' singer/musician was. He was wonderful. He started at about 7 each night and ended around 9:30-10. We kept our "weird" screen door open while we were lying in bed because it was pleasant and very relaxing. He sang a mix of Christmas songs, Disney songs and nice popular, what my kids called "oldies" songs. He wasn't overly loud or obnoxious. On Christmas Eve there was a sax playing along with the Christmas songs.

They are both unappreciative assholes.

• Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Holy shit! They crossed the street!

Hawai’i is so wasted on them. We’ve seen more in a single day there than these two bozos will see over the course of two visits.
Why did the Trackers cross the road?
To prove to tattlers that they're not afraid to leave the Disney bubble. :ROFLMAO:

Fail.

• Haha

whosenose

so. they complained about being cold in the airport hotel bed...and used a towel for extra warmth. what about the extra blankets on the shelf that dim exclaimed over during the room tour?? did it not occur to them to use them? sometimes i can't understand how they manage to keep themselves alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought about this last night as I was sipping New Year’s mocktails 😁 we give Gin a lot of shit for bringing down the channel but we know she has zero actual editing skills so she is just stringing together the absolute worthless footage that Dim provides. He is just as responsible for the downfall and even more responsible for the buddy exploitation because he is the one teaching the kid to do the monkey tricks to showcase. They both suck hard.

happy new year!!!
I totally agree with you. There are a few people on here who give Tim too much leeway in my opinion.

They blame everything on Jenn and talk about oh “poor Tim” and “I feel so sorry for Tim that he has to deal with her” - they both suck in different ways and Tim could definitely have done more and worked harder at “his channel” .

The filming can be absolutely atrocious at times, and so can the editing. My wife is a videographer/video editor and gets so mad watching the videos- Tim has apparently never tried to learn how to use a camera properly and do anything other than auto zoom. Jenn is a choppy and uninspired editor.

Tim might be the more involved parent but like CoolWhip said, he’s the one who trains Jackson to perform for the camera and pushes him to do things for views/content.

Tim is picky as hell and his refusal to try anything new is so annoying. Neither one of them are cultured enough to actually be able to describe anything they eat in a an eloquent way.

In sneaky videos/photos of the two of them, they seem pushy and rude. Tim can come across as so arrogant at times and pushes his way through crowds and blocks the view for others. So fucking rude!

I also don’t understand people saying Jenn took over “his channel”. Jenn has been heavily featured/present for years now and like it or not, she’s the draw for a Lot of their fans. It’s not like he had some media empire and she just very recently became involved.

I don’t think either is worse than the other. They’re both toxic and most of all, lazy and stubborn.

I think they think that because they found some success, they don’t need to change the formula. They’d rather delete negative comments and just pretend nothing is wrong.

My point being- there an no lesser evils in this couple. They both suck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I've been sitting on this thread for a while and have thought about posting. I must say, I used to enjoy the Trackers. However, after a while (meaning j,) I wanted them to stop plastering the baby's face on the camera. This is when I realized they are just lazy and complain about everything. I mean, they call themselves "travel vloggers" but other people are giving them the advice! I mean, why would they go on vacations just to go and not enjoy things? They need some serious therapy, and no, stans don't count. I know I'm kind of repeating things (because they are very one-dimensional people) but they seriously annoy me to tears. I mean, Tim really isn't too terrible by himself, it's the people he surrounds himself with. Like I said, THERAPY.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

2020planner

VIP Member
I can’t comment on how often Jen showers because it’s not something she talks about, and in winter, I often go 3 days without showering as long as I’m not working out. My skin cannot tolerate it more often. I keep clean hygiene and do not smell. Just because her hair is up in a bun doesn’t mean she is smelly and stinks.
I think it’s going to far to say something about their habits. Unless she shows up in dirty clothes constantly and someone actually can smell her.
I also don’t glam up before a flight. I throw on clothes and go.
I lived in the wintertime climate of NE Ohio for 22+ years of my life and I still didn't go three days w/out showering.

I hope you still clean down there even if you're not showering. ;)
I had a co-worker who had similar showering habits (she felt the need to tell us one day at Happy Hour) and she smelled.
She didn't realize or think she did. But everyone smelled her.

That being said -

Jenn wore the same thing she wore going around the house before they left to go to the hotel for the evening. At the hotel for the evening. And upon waking up the next morning. And then for 16+ hours of flight time (or whatever number she pulled out of her ass).

The SAME thing. This. Is. Not. Normal.

Jenn hours before they left.

1640782945206.png

Jenn giving a room tour.

1640782965080.png

Jenn eating dinner in the room. (fabrics absorb smells)

1640782998613.png

Jenn bright and "early" the next morning.

1640783033000.png

Jenn now in Hawaii, complaining of the "longest day ever" in the shirt and pants she's worn for two straight days.
Same Harry Styles shirt.

1640783078603.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Southpaw33

VIP Member
OT: RIP Betty White.

Sigh. 😭 So upsetting! I thought for sure she would live forever; she was less than 3 weeks from 100. 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29