The Tim Tracker #52 And now it’s time to pay…for a new logo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much longer these British friends are going to last. They should be approaching their expiration date, right? Sure, one of them takes care of the kid quite a bit, but I hope they open their eyes and realize T&J are toxic pieces of tit and they should probably distance themselves as quickly as possible.
They will hang in there until Timbo does his commodes and ports review of the Lake Nona Wave where one half of the couple works.

Reactions: 7
She didn't do any of it, remember these fuckers don't go shopping. The only place they go is Target. They eat food from a box! Theres no way she bought any of the tit needed to make any of this.
I really think she did, because it wasn't nearly as nice as the catered boards you get. She just bought stuff (Instacart is possible) and plopped it onto the board. Buying prepackaged crackers, cheeseballs, and deli meat doesn't take much work. Then plopping some dips into little bowls and dropping grapes and berries randomly? I mean, a monkey could do it. The reason it was so hard is because everything is hard for her, just like a meal kit card. She didn't show us her making it because she didn't make tit - she bought it all, or Matt did, and she tossed it on a board that probably belonged to Matt also. 😂

Reactions: 13
I remember drunkenly making charcuterie boards in college for house parties (you know, when we'd moved on from drinking Natty Light over to box wine and two buck chuck and wanted to feel more sophisticated :LOL:) ... it's not rocket science. They practically place everything in the same area in the deli at the grocery store except for the fruit.

Reactions: 9
Wow, that's a lot of money for a clown dress...I don't care who the designer is - it's a clown dress.

2021-12-28 (2).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It looks crappy even on the size 0 model. I still think it looks like an Amazon gift bag.

GUID-2CECDC0D-0853-43B9-8A35-F2E061EC8543_en-US.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Finally got around to watching the Christmas day vlog. They usually exchange gifts with each other but didn't this year unless they kept it private. But Tim did ask Jen to open hers in the morning but she put it off saying she was too busy. There was no gift mentioned for Tim. Tim also mentioned they had a gift from holy moly to open but never got back to that or Jens gift. So was the salad spinner Tims gift to her? Or was that holy molys gift? It just popped up at the end with no explanation.

As people say these are just home movies. Poorly edited home movie clips thrown together with no cohesive narrative flow to them.

Reactions: 21
If the salad spinner was from Manny Matt, it was a deliberate ploy to get kicked off Tracker garbage island. He read about the iron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, that's a lot of money for a clown dress...I don't care who the designer is - it's a clown dress.

View attachment 946548
That dress is WAY too short IMO for a family dinner with little kids. Those poor kids.

WOW What an amazing achievement Ginn!

In a matter of days she went from this:

View attachment 946466

To This:

View attachment 946467

Or maybe they had help from their carpark picnic buddies (notice the butterfly crackers) :

View attachment 946468
View attachment 946469

Why do they have to bullshit so much? They obviously bought the Platter and the British 'friend'/Manny made the rest.

Also Jenny doesn't know how to pull a Christmas cracker??? :unsure: 🥴 :oops:
The butterfly crackers are the smoking gun! 😆
Plus the fact that there’s an extra table set up with clearly rental picnic type chairs. Why do they always lie?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My wife and I caught up on some of these last night..That's an hour we will never get back

Questions...oh the questions..

1) Why did they have Jackpot open the pink car from his grandparents before they came over to see him unwrap and play with it?

2) Did they really make cookies, go to GKTW, and wrap all in one day?

3) The kitchen wasn't that bad. Jenn is total drama island imo.

4) Sad Christmas decorations in the house. Was it only the tree or did we miss something?

5) A roller coaster 🎢 in the house?

6) Jackpot went back to babbling? A sign of abuse from what I know.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They don't do anything to encourage his language development. He should at least be able to string three or four word sentences together at this point, but all we see them do is ask him yes or no questions.

I hope to God they take him to the pediatrician like they should.

• Heart
  • Sad
The butterfly crackers are the smoking gun! 😆
They sell butterfly crackers at Target and Publix. Pepperidge Farm, even. If anything, it shows how lame the ultra expensive picnic stuff was. 😂 Publix sells Boar's Head "build your own" charcuterie boxes.

Reactions: 14
They sell butterfly crackers at Target and Publix. Pepperidge Farm, even. If anything, it shows how lame the ultra expensive picnic stuff was. 😂 Publix sells Boar's Head "build your own" charcuterie boxes.
Everyone is making me hungry for my own charcuterie board LOL. I'm snowed in at home and can't get to the supermarket, so all I have is my boring healthy food I bought.

Apart from the upcoming Aulani Christmas-themed videos Jenn promised us coming up in January, I wonder how many other Christmas-themed videos we'll be getting. Even when I was a fan, I always avoided their channel around the holidays. Once Halloween and Christmas are over, I'm in overload mode and need a cleanse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the votes on the title, finally got chosen hahahaha

The charcuterie board is so easy to put together, especially if you buy the kit from the store or buy all the meats and cheeses pre-sliced. However I doubt they went to that much trouble, either they bought it from one of the many stores/people that make them or Manny Matt and his partner put it together.
As a side not, my wife put one together as a Christmas Day lunch/snack for us and it took her all of 15 minutes to cut 3 meats, 3 cheeses, add crackers and toast points, almonds, stone ground mustard and honey, and grapes. If this stressed JenDressUp out, then it’s no wonder that she cooks from a box and thinks it’s hard. #homemovies

Reactions: 11
Amazing how darn messy that house was when it was all said and done- golly forced family fun causes havoc in Trackerville and leaves piles upon piles of what piles were already piled! I don't feel sorry one iota for them, not one. How many of us have hosted and NOT had that mess? LOL Hell, it was like Toys R Us run by a bunch of disgruntled elves.

PS the little fella needs this toy to help clean..
1640701693235.png

• Haha
Why on earth do they KEEP on showing Jackson sleep in his cot on the monitor? It’s creepy and they just don’t care.

Tim and Jenn - would you be happy being shown asleep in your bed to thousands of people on the internet, without your consent?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Jenn explaining to J what a retro toy is was just DUMB. He does not understand, nor care.

I feel like with all those presents J opened it was just too much. If they insisted on giving him so many toys, it would have made more sense to do a present a day leading up to Christmas (yea, I know it wasn't possible since they weren't home). That's what my parents did the year they bought us a bunch of <insert popular toy> posable figures and it's still one of my favorite childhood holiday memories.

Watching J open the Jeep made me think of My Sweet 16. Imagine them gifting J a real car when he's older; it will be so extra. Oh wait, scratch that, they will be destitute by then.

I agree about the dress. It's fugly. How the heck do they justify the price of such a godawful looking thing?!?

I agree that it was dumb for Jenn to point out to J that he was afraid of the blue thing. What was she thinking? I'm glad it didn't put him off to it (assuming she wasn't lying about his response).

I like my salad spinner, but I prefer the collapsible kind because it takes up way less space. Not that it matters, because I will be absolutely shocked if we ever see it make a repeat appearance.

Reactions: 16
My wife and I caught up on some of these last night..That's an hour we will never get back

Questions...oh the questions..

1) Why did they have Jackpot open the pink car from his grandparents before they came over to see him unwrap and play with it?

I didn't watch the vlog yet but how did they get the gift from the grandparents if the grandparents hadn't arrived yet? Did Tim's parents have it shipped to the house?

Also, the last vlog I watched - the farmer's market one - he seemed to be talking fine, even counting to 20 on his own.

I think they referenced babbling in a vlog, right? But it's not like he's reverting back to going all "goo goo gah gah" or anything like that so I don't know what to make of the babbling comment. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I was also thinking it was the build your own platters

Reactions: 7
Why on earth do they KEEP on showing Jackson sleep in his cot on the monitor? It’s creepy and they just don’t care.

Tim and Jenn - would you be happy being shown asleep in your bed to thousands of people on the internet, without your consent?
Jenn would get more camera time that way. 🤷‍♀️ So she’d probably be fine with it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
💯 This is a kit from Publix. She unwrapped it and laid it out on the board. Soooooo much work.

The wine cork shadow box thing looks extra full in that video. The counters they complain are so messy look way cleaner than the do on a regular day. I hope Js toothbrush wasn't there while people were serving themselves Christmas dinner.

I think they will be busy deleting stan comments about Santa and how Santa was represented by them. All the stan kids watch the videos and they will hear complaints about why grandma/grandpas gifts is just mixed in with Santa and they are wrapped just like Santa's jeep. This is confusing to me, because the grandparents gift should have been opened in front of them, given by them...even if it was delivered to the house early. It's just disrespectful. Even though J is little, getting that tractor with them there would have made it clear that was from them, not Santa.

I'm not all all surprised that I made it to Aulani and back home before we get to see any Aulani videos. 😂

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm looking forward to watching the downward spiral of the Trackers with you all in 2022.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.