The Tim Tracker #52 And now it’s time to pay…for a new logo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, this title is courtesy of @Dont Call Them Creators

So we got a 30 minute vlog, which 20 minutes of it was J$ opening presents that will be discarded and forgotten about until someone falls over one in their dimly lit McMansion and gets another black eye.

Ginn who can't bother putting on outside clothes for her miracle baby's birthday party, instead shoved herself into another sausage casing dress with her every increasing bountiful bosom falling only held in place by the collective will of the internet not wanting to see them saggy breasts on the internet....knowing Ginn and her poor editing skills she would "accidentally" leave in footage of her flashing all of us.

Anyway, will we get Aulani vlogs for MLK day or Presidents Day? What are the odds on that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
WOW What an amazing achievement Ginn!

In a matter of days she went from this:

Screenshot 2021-12-24 235104.png

To This:

Screenshot 2021-12-28 013748.png

Or maybe they had help from their carpark picnic buddies (notice the butterfly crackers) :

Screenshot 2021-12-28 013519.png

Screenshot 2021-12-28 013440.png

Why do they have to bullshit so much? They obviously bought the Platter and the British 'friend'/Manny made the rest.

Also Jenny doesn't know how to pull a Christmas cracker??? :unsure: 🥴 :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What sad lives they lead. For the past 6 weeks they have been traveling around vacationing putting up a vlog here and there. This weekend when they could have spent time making Christmas memories with their family and they filmed everything, edited and uploaded daily. They are so in need of attention and validation.

Reactions: 26
Holy crap that Christmas vlog was boring.
The only reason I watched the whole thing was because my kid is around Jackson's age and I was curious to see what they go him for Christmas. No way I would have watched that if I was childless or if my kids were older.
It's a shame they filmed their Christmas. They should focus on making memories as a family. They should have posted their Hawaii videos instead.

Reactions: 21

I can't believe what a lazy duck she is. But she worked "SO HARD" on the charcuterie chickooturry board :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I honestly can't believe how much work she said the board was. She bought berries, grapes and plopped them in. She cut some cheese into squares. She bought some sliced meat and tossed it in, grabbed a handful of nuts (😆), and some fancy cheeses. All she did was arrange it on a board. It made me laugh because I spent over 3 hours just making one of the Scandinavian items for our family party for Christmas Eve. I also cut cheese and arranged appetizers on platters as well, among other things. Clearly the family and Matt brought food and they plopped it down in the kitchen and she left it all there by the stove. Only her boards were arranged in a display in a place of honor in front, on the counter/bar area. 😄

Their house is larger than mine downstairs and I still managed to set up some separate tables with tablecloths for main dishes, appetizers, and desserts, etc. The "wreath salad" Tim showed was really pretty and could have been set out by the boards, along with the rolls on that long white platter, and the cucumber and macaroni salads, among other things. She seriously wore a sequin dress and featured her charcuterie stuff as the main event. 🤪

Give me a break that a charcuterie board was really hard work. 🙄

Also, their British friends did the Christmas crackers in their "Christmas in July" vlog last year. Bets on whether Matt brought those, also? 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Jenn should win a mother of the year award for her comment about Jackson wanting to try the blue hover thing after seeing his cousins “but aren’t you afraid of it buddyyyy”. No Jenn. We do not remind our children of a fear to stop them from trying something new. bleeping encourage them you dip tit. Just like I’m encouraging you to eat a carrot. FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

In a matter of days she went from this:

View attachment 946466

To This:

View attachment 946467

Or maybe they had help from their carpark picnic buddies (notice the butterfly crackers) :

View attachment 946468
View attachment 946469

Why do they have to bullshit so much? They obviously bought the Platter and the British 'friend'/Manny made the rest.

#lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait a minute now, they bought buddy a little robot fake friend to play with. That is the most slacktacular gift ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly can't believe how much work she said the board was. She bought berries, grapes and plopped them in. She cut some cheese into squares. She bought some sliced meat and tossed it in, grabbed a handful of nuts (😆), and some fancy cheeses.
She didn't do any of it, remember these fuckers don't go shopping. The only place they go is Target. They eat food from a box! Theres no way she bought any of the tit needed to make any of this.

Reactions: 18
I wonder how much longer these British friends are going to last. They should be approaching their expiration date, right? Sure, one of them takes care of the kid quite a bit, but I hope they open their eyes and realize T&J are toxic pieces of tit and they should probably distance themselves as quickly as possible.

She didn't do any of it, remember these fuckers don't go shopping. The only place they go is Target. They eat food from a box! Theres no way she bought any of the tit needed to make any of this.
Agreed…there’s absolutely no way either of them bought this. I wonder if they’re using Instacart to have things delivered these days. She seems like the type who would but cupcakes from a bakery, put them on a plate, and take credit for working so hard in the kitchen to make them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The hardest thing about the charcuterie board for her was not eating all the meat and handling the fruit without melting. I wouldn't touch any of that, who knows if she remembered to wash her hands while handling it.

LOL at them talking about "donating" that cake that looked like it was from the grocery store. Please, tell me when you're going to get off your ass to go wherever you think you're going to go to go donate some cake that's a few days old. In times of COVID. While you're donating that cake maybe you can also donate half the junk in your freaking house. And you guyyyyzzzz, they can't go on their diet yet cause they just have sooooo many leftovers.

I love how they just left J$'s helmet (which he didn't care about) in the amazon box it came in.

Prediction for one of their January vlogs: "oops we got omicron".

• Haha
Hey listen up everybody, only moms have salad spinners according to wise Mack here (this is going to be such a boost to her ego).
Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 7.37.08 PM.png

Another simpleton stan man already talking about (and assuming) that J$ will "pick up girls" in his Jeep. :sick:
Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 7.41.43 PM.png

Comments that won't survive much longer:
Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 7.36.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 7.36.50 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
From the Christmas Eve video, I got the impression they had dinner catered, just my impression, based on them saying they had to go out and pick up the food and that they had time to go to GKTW and only mentioned having to make broccoli slop.
I only had breakfast to prep for and several dessert trays and it’s still 1000 things to do, I couldn’t imagine squeezing a trip out to GKTW if I was hosting dinner. Of course if I had it catered and likely had someone come to clean my house… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Who can go do reconnaissance on the trash cans for packaging.. 😂🤣

• Haha
We watched the Christmas vlog today. My wife commented with; "They are the most tactless people I have ever seen. How many people watch these vlogs and live vicariously through Tim and Jen and think that this is just normal for people who make over $100K a year? God, could you imagine if Jackson and our son ever became friends? It would blow Jackson's mind that people can make good money like his parents do and work real jobs and not feel the need to buy love all the time."

I think the tipping point for my wife was the Jeep coming from "Santa." We bought a Nintendo Switch as our big family gift this year, "Santa" brought our son pajamas, and both sets of grandparents split the cost of a Strider balance bike and a helmet. I think my wife growing up in a very economically disadvantaged family gives her a different perspective than it does for people like Tim and Jenn. It's pretty clear to us from watching their vlogs that they are doing better now than their parents were doing at their age and it's turned them into people that clearly want to buy their kid everything they wanted but never had instead of teaching them things they wish they had known. I think they're setting themselves up to raise a little tit, but, what the Hell do I know?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For those who missed in the other thread it took me TEN minutes to throw together this tit
We know they’re lazy but they really could’ve paid for one years ago. Endless adventure on YouTube (only people I watch regularly now) used fiverr and their stuff looks good. I bet it didn’t cost a lot either. Dim and Ginn are just that lazy and it’s going to cost them eventually.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.