The Tim Tracker #52 And now it’s time to pay…for a new logo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s pregnant yet or at least she would be newly pregnant. So much drinking lately. Her body is like that from poor diet/weight gain and having a baby and not getting her ab muscles and pelvic floor back where they need to be. Even if it wasn’t full on diastasis recti (ab muscles separate) everything stretches and doesn’t necessarily go back without help. Happens to a lot of women, especially those that have bigger babies, and becomes even more noticeable with weight gain. You look even bigger because nothing is holding your organs in properly. Causes a lot of other problems too. Probably explains her waddle gait and her complaints of back pain, etc. Speaking from unfortunate experience. Takes dedication and PT to get it taken care of. She’s going to be in pain a lot more if she gets pregnant again before addressing that. And baby will probably sit lower and tip too far out over the pelvis so not in a great birthing position.

I don’t think she’s pregnant yet or at least she would be newly pregnant. So much drinking lately. Her body is like that from poor diet/weight gain and having a baby and not getting her an muscles and pelvic floor back where they need to be. Even if it was full on diastasis recti (an muscles separate Happens to a lot of women and becomes even more noticeable with weight gain.

Reactions: 8
Future greetings to this Redditor if they make their way over to tattle. 👋
Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 11.50.18 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was too bored to watch the whole thing. But my comments from what I watched…

For the entire intro, she was picking her teeth with her tongue and I think belching a couple times. I don’t know why this annoys me so much, but it does. Brush your bleeping teeth before you film, you damn slob.

What is up with the pile of tit stacked up in the corner of their living room? Then right after they show that, they head into the garage where there is more tit stacked on top of tit on top of tit, stacked on more tit on top of tit. Too. Much. tit.

I thought Jackson was going to fall right off that elevated surface they use in the kitchen. While she was assembling the pig, all I could do was watch him. His hips are taller than the safety rails. It’s not safe. Speaking of that scene, what was going on there? It was like the movements were sped up, but she was narrating it and Jackson was making comments but his mouth wasn’t moving.

The kid seat on the bike. I could be wrong but the child seat attached to Tim’s bike looked too small for Jackson and not safe for him to be riding on the front of the bike like that. Tim mentions something about when Jackson is big enough to ride in a bike trailer attached to the back. I’d say he’s big enough for that now.
You can start using a bike trailer around 12 months. We actually started a little earlier because our son could sit up pretty well

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.