The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me Kevin nobody wants to see Jenn's anything let alone her reactionsView attachment 856869

She got real lazy with those hashtags. You guyyyyyyyzzzz View attachment 856870
No.

Just, no.

They could very well have a playground in the backyard of their house. Their next door neighbour has one. Unless they are breaking the HOA rules. I'm honestly surprised by the way they blow money on stuff that they haven't purchased him a playground quality one for their yard yet just to brag.
I can see them thinking that they don't need to spend on one because they have the park. But then they're lazy and don't take him 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

That new video...witch, witch, witch, complain, complain, complain.

Goes on water ride, whines about getting wet. Complains how wet he is and that it's cold. $300 for the event. Doesn't like the first house, too many blank spaces. Complain, complain, complain. 2ft long hot dog, not what he expected. Too much bread. Wasn't expecting mayo, doesn't like curry ketchup. Holy crap, I fast forwarded through most of it, but this tit is absolutely unwatchable.
I usually can watch this while working. I just couldn't. This feels like the same mundane 💩.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We have coyotes, bears, rattlesnakes, wild turkeys, wild hogs, bobcats, Fla panthers, and otters in our state of Florida.
We also have gators, crocodiles, monkeys, armadillos, wild horses, bison, Burmese pythons, coati, and capybara.

Some of the aforementioned listed, I've had at my front door before (I live near a state park).

He's just a moron.

And yes, Tim. Coyotes can be near cars and roads.

We saw one trotting along in Magic Kingdom's parking lot as we were leaving MNSSHP a few years' back around 1 a.m.
I have pigeons lol

As someone in the UK even I know you all have crazy animals over there that wonder about, pretty sure animals arnt going think to themselves hmmm that's a car park, better stay out of that

I also know what a coyote is even though I've never seen one on my life before

Surprised he wasn't at the opening of the Xmas at MK for something that's your job you would think you would want to be the first one there an have the video up before everyone else, by the time his Xmas vlogs go up everybody's going he onto the valentines vlogs, no wonder he's having to buy views, who's gonna watch stuff weeks after it's finished

Reactions: 8
No idea how US taxes work. Here in the UK, if he employed Jenn as an editor she'd not pay income tax on part of her income.
I’m honestly so curious how they organize their finances. Do they split 50/50 so they’re both paying in a lower tax bracket or does he claim 100% of income? Likely whatever they do… they don’t do properly 😆

When they were at Antojito’s with OA did Jen seriously say they bought Universal Studios Hollywood annual passes?! They were talking about how you get a pass holder discount at Sephora there with them and Jen mentioned that. That seems ridiculous for either of them to have - unless they would break even to add annual passes for both parks vs buying 2x 1 day tickets?!

Knowing them they’ll forget and take their next trip right after their dual coast pass expires 😆

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
When they were at Antojito’s with OA did Jen seriously say they bought Universal Studios Hollywood annual passes?! They were talking about how you get a pass holder discount at Sephora there with them and Jen mentioned that. That seems ridiculous for either of them to have - unless they would break even to add annual passes for both parks vs buying 2x 1 day tickets?!

Knowing them they’ll forget and take their next trip right after their dual coast pass expires 😆
I think for Universal Hollywood, if you are planning on 2-3 days at Uni, the AP is more cost effective. They also probably got a discount on his HHN, or at least the Express pass. I'm not sure when Super Nintendo World is slated to open, but they are probably thinking they'll be back for that. I'm sure they will do ridiculously bad at covering it. But I agree, we won't see them back in Cali again before it expires because of their poor planning skills.

Reactions: 7
I will say it's absolutely pathetic mask compliance, with a queue like Rise you go MANY MANY MANY rooms before you will encounter a CM. Once you are inside a building mask up, that's the rule, so many people going through the caverns not wearing their masks. It was 60 some odd degrees yesterday, and you're inside in the AC, there's no reason why you can't keep the mask on. The lady next to my fiance in our ride vehicle kept taking her mask off.

I’ve experienced the exact opposite. Cast members have been strictly enforcing mask compliance towards guests while I’m here. When we were on Rise the woman in front of us had a mesh mask and the CM asked her to change it and waited until she did. This was in the loading room before you enter the cockpit.

Someone on the disboards on FB asked about water bottle refill stations- no one mentioned the first aid 😂😂😂
Also- I know these two are lazy AF, but I find it odd they basically quit using social media. I think they don’t want to post anything for free at this point. If a post doesn’t make them $ then why bother.

Reactions: 10
I’ve experienced the exact opposite. Cast members have been strictly enforcing mask compliance towards guests while I’m here. When we were on Rise the woman in front of us had a mesh mask and the CM asked her to change it and waited until she did. This was in the loading room before you enter the cockpit.
I've noticed a mixture, atleast when I was at MK this past Saturday. There were a few who were reminding people to mask up but most of them weren't. I wouldn't be surprised if they were over it with having to deal with reminding visitors to put their masks on.

Dim can't figure out the difference between a coyote and a wild dog and asks "would a coyote be so close to the street?" Yes, Dim. Coyotes don't give a crap. I live in northern CA but we have plenty of coyotes (and rattlesnakes, tarantulas, turkeys, deer, wild hogs, badgers, mountain lions, etc) in the state, and they don't care if there's cars and roads. Which is why I give a side eye to people who let their cats go outdoors and then cry about it on Nextdoor when Fluffy gets killed by a coyote.
You'd think with being in Florida he'd be used to seeing animals out near the roads. I can't tell you how many times I've seen deer or foxes standing on the side of the road. Hell, the bears go through people's trash all the time in my neighborhood due them basically being kicked out of their habitat due to new developments constantly being built.

Found this on TTT FB this morning.

It's from a week or two ago but hilarious that they think that FRE actually developed content to "publicly humiliate" the Trackers (and others).
I mean, they DO know that the content was straight from the work of the Trackers, Kays, etc., right?
All they did was edit tit together, hence the name.

And I don't recall any outright sexist or racist content either from FRE?
If anything, FRE was calling out the Trackers (or others) for that.

These bleeping stans. OMG. Down is up. Up is down with them. 🤦‍♀️

1636549738846.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone on the disboards on FB asked about water bottle refill stations- no one mentioned the first aid 😂😂😂
Also- I know these two are lazy AF, but I find it odd they basically quit using social media. I think they don’t want to post anything for free at this point. If a post doesn’t make them $ then why bother.
Are they still making cringe worthy tik toks or did they give up already on that too? i am old by social media standards and only use Instagram lol.but I think you nailed it that if they didn’t get $$ or hosted from their bare minimum effort they likely quit. Losers. Nice job modeling work ethic for your son.

Reactions: 12
Are they still making cringe worthy tik toks or did they give up already on that too? i am old by social media standards and only use Instagram lol.but I think you nailed it that if they didn’t get $$ or hosted from their bare minimum effort they likely quit. Losers. Nice job modeling work ethic for your son.
Their work ethic is pathetic. They can’t even plan a trip or a day at the parks. I cannot imagine they actually work more than 5-10 hours a week, and that includes park time.

I am sure they’ll just fart along at Aulani. They’ll complain it took too long to get their room, complain about the dining situation on Oahu (because they didn’t plan), and complain about lack of activities. They likely won’t do anything on Oahu but complain.

You’d think they’d realize even free social
Media can drive new business (ie viewers) to YouTube. They’re clearly dim and very lazy. Let’s just walk around, talk aimlessly whether it’s us complaining or spreading misinformation, show us eating (including in the 🚽) and rake in the cash. It isn’t a business model. It isn’t sustainable; the quality of their videos was fine in 2016 but it’s almost 2022 and they have lots of competition and they’ve burned a lot of bridges.

Reactions: 14
Are they still making cringe worthy tik toks or did they give up already on that too?
Their last tik tok was 10/13, the Careless Whisper Harmony Barber Shop weirdness and 2 KiteTails. He posted 3 in 2 days there, then the one before those was on 9/16.

Their work ethic is pathetic. They can’t even plan a trip or a day at the parks. I cannot imagine they actually work more than 5-10 hours a week, and that includes park time.
I think they've given up at this point. I'm not sure how they supposedly went to Aulani and were spotted on a cruise in Port Canaveral a few days later. Silence on social media and even the stan group has been strangely quiet.

We are still getting Halloween vlogs. No Genie +, No Christmas anything--and Christmas is everywhere right now, IAAPA is next week, GKTW event starts next week too. Then they have to plan J$ big birthday party. I know they suck, but damn, how the hell do you have a job that is this easy and suck so, so bad. I mean we're talking complete failure at this point.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG! Yes! I live in the heart of Atlanta- middle of the city & we have coyotes! They’ll howl at sirens. He is so beyond dumb!
Blessyourheart, Hey! I live in N Georgia and we have coyotes pass through our yards plus hubby has found leftovers from their "takes" in our yard. And we've seen on the news about coyotes in Atlanta and people mentioning how pets are missing- well don't let your babies outside, geesh!!

Their last tik tok was 10/13, the Careless Whisper Harmony Barber Shop weirdness and 2 KiteTails. He posted 3 in 2 days there, then the one before those was on 9/16.

I think they've given up at this point. I'm not sure how they supposedly went to Aulani and were spotted on a cruise in Port Canaveral a few days later. Silence on social media and even the stan group has been strangely quiet.

We are still getting Halloween vlogs. No Genie +, No Christmas anything--and Christmas is everywhere right now, IAAPA is next week, GKTW event starts next week too. Then they have to plan J$ big birthday party. I know they suck, but damn, how the hell do you have a job that is this easy and suck so, so bad. I mean we're talking complete failure at this point.
I agree. The stan group has been pretty much silent.

I also don't get how someone spotted them at the airport on Wed., Nov 3 (based on day it was posted here) but then they were also spotted on DCL - with references in the comments to Port Canaveral - on Sat., Nov 6th. The port is only like 45 mins from their house. They don't need to fly there.

So strange.

Duh but when he ordered that expensive weiner, why in heavens name didn't he ask before ordering, "What's the white stuff?"

• Haha
Found this on TTT FB this morning.

It's from a week or two ago but hilarious that they think that FRE actually developed content to "publicly humiliate" the Trackers (and others).
I mean, they DO know that the content was straight from the work of the Trackers, Kays, etc., right?
All they did was edit tit together, hence the name.

And I don't recall any outright sexist or racist content either from FRE?
If anything, FRE was calling out the Trackers (or others) for that.

These bleeping stans. OMG. Down is up. Up is down with them. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 857363
Hahahaha I love how Jodie's like, "They must lead a really sad life," yet she worships two lazy fuckwads in a Facebook fan club who post their home movies on YouTube like they're actual celebrities.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to make chocolates for weddings and holidays, was a good side business but being around it all the time made me nose-blind to the smell (except for first thing in the morning when walking into the store) and ruined my taste for the sweets.

Likewise, Tim and Jenn are nose-blind to the thrill that the theme parks yield. Tim in particular is totally missing the magic that is Disney. That dull look and tone, the missing of the obvious joy, they will never recover and that could be from too many years of vlogging, or it may be that their egos have grown too big and have cast a shadow on the magic. Either way, it's gone and not coming back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
One of all ears video showed up in my recommendations and I watched it. I normally don't watch any vlogs anymore.. But wow what a difference..

Aaaand... Universal fast pass can be up to 200 dollar???? Who Can afford that with a family??? That's insane!

I used to make chocolates for weddings and holidays, was a good side business but being around it all the time made me nose-blind to the smell (except for first thing in the morning when walking into the store) and ruined my taste for the sweets.

Likewise, Tim and Jenn are nose-blind to the thrill that the theme parks yield. Tim in particular is totally missing the magic that is Disney. That dull look and tone, the missing of the obvious joy, they will never recover and that could be from too many years of vlogging, or it may be that their egos have grown too big and have cast a shadow on the magic. Either way, it's not coming back.
Agree. I used to work as a photographer for a while. Photography was my big love since childhood. But actually working in that business wasn't good for my passion.... At some point its just work and not love anymore.

Reactions: 10
Duh but when he ordered that expensive weiner, why in heavens name didn't he ask before ordering, "What's the white stuff?"
He claims at least twice that the photo didn't show "white stuff". I see mayo on that dog in that photo. witch, witch, witch. Complain, complain, complain. How about you're just a moron, Tim?

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 10.02.16 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At this point they are just dialing it in for the vlog. No planning, no quality content, poor or incorrect information. They aren't even keeping up with their peers. Pretty much each post is the same exact format but in different places. They eat, walk around, did you like that Buuhhhdddy?, ask each other questions about what things are and then look at camera and ask viewers if they know what the answer is comment below. Isn't that their job to find out the answers for the viewers?!?
Not sure if they have burn out or just a case of identity crisis. Whatever it is they better figure out what they are and what they plan to do long term. Do they not realize they are supposed to be adulting by now? Planning long term, investing for retirement, college funds, etc. There's no pension or 401k in vlogging. They just seem to live in the moment and vacation. Nothing to build business or have a sustainable, long-term plan in life. I knew they were stunted maturity wise, but this is bad even for these idiots.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.