The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh off the presses

Where is the TTT “GKTW” video??
Oh, that’s right. The entitled narcissistic Bojanowskis only care about themselves!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And sadly TTT is so much higher in views than the other 3 with no real work put into that video at all. I love AllEars videos, especially Molly and Breedlove!
Yeah- but it’s only at 74k after 24 hours. Those numbers are abysmal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just watching SE's GKTW video now since it's yet another Christmas-themed thing I'm thinking of taking our exchange student to. I wonder if the Trackers even bothered to go to it/if they'd put up the video in a timely fashion.

I was just watching SE's GKTW video now since it's yet another Christmas-themed thing I'm thinking of taking our exchange student to. I wonder if the Trackers even bothered to go to it/if they'd put up the video in a timely fashion.
We went last year and already have tickets for 11/20, it has become my new favorite holiday event. It is so well done and it's such a good cause.

Reactions: 8
Fresh off the presses

Where is the TTT “GKTW” video??
Oh, that’s right. The entitled narcissistic Bojanowskis only care about themselves!

Thats what i was going to ask.I'm wondering if they were even invited this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I absolutely loved both SE and PMM’s coverage of the event. Really captured all the Christmas feels. Molly’s was excellent and highly entertaining as always.

Hey Tim and Jenn, where’s your “time sensitive” vlog of this event?

Reactions: 12
And sadly TTT is so much higher in views than the other 3 with no real work put into that video at all. I love AllEars videos, especially Molly and Breedlove!
Subscribers:
TTT = 870K. (15.3%)
Allears = 208K. (22%)
PMM = 121K. (34.1%)
SE = 84.5K. (37.3%)
(percentage of views to subscribers)

The latter three channels do quality informative work products.

TTT does crappy video work, worst editing, does no research, constantly gives out misinformation, and is late at posting time sensitive events (especially when they have been hosted!)

Tim and J♾️D are 💯 percent only in it for the $$$$ 💰 💰💰💵💵💵

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
We went last year and already have tickets for 11/20, it has become my new favorite holiday event. It is so well done and it's such a good cause.
Can you see everything in the 2 hours they let you stay there? There? It seems so extensive and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see it all

Releasing a Horror Nights video the second week of November! Obvious they rely solely on their stans for views, and to pay their bills, and have no real care of actually doing their “job”

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah- but it’s only at 74k after 24 hours. Those numbers are abysmal

If you are aiming for 10% of viewers within 24 hours of upload. For 870K, it is not "bad" views. Could be worse. That is around 8.5% of their sub views.

I stopped watching Carpetbagger (well, I do check in and watch a video here and there. His content seems to be a bore to me now). I noticed he has over 500K, but still gets around 16K after 24 hours. Either he is buying bots or his subs just don't watch his video's for whatever reason. Someone who has 500K should be constantly getting at least on the lower end 30K after 24 hours with 500K subs. He is getting constantly 1/2 that per video.

Reactions: 3
Not defending them but just showing how little their stans actually pay attention to the vlogs and what they actually say.

1. Pretty much everyone knows HHN has strobes. HHN is in the title of the vlog.
2. @:42 or so, he says a "warning" and that there will be flashing lights and to stop watching if you'll be uncomfortable.

Friggin stans. :rolleyes:

1636577363328.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Not defending them but just showing how little their stans actually pay attention to the vlogs and what they actually say.

1. Pretty much everyone knows HHN has strobes. HHN is in the title of the vlog.
2. @:42 or so, he says a "warning" and that there will be flashing lights and to stop watching if you'll be uncomfortable.

Friggin stans. :rolleyes:

View attachment 858266
OMG! Seriously. He literally said that in the first few min.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG! Seriously. He literally said that in the first few min.
Yep. It reminded me of when Jenn lost her ring. And the stans were writing in the comments about how they hoped Jenn found her wedding ring, and that a piece of her is forever at Animal Kingdom :rolleyes:, that Tim needs to buy her a new one, that they'd be praying for her, that they were in tears, etc.

When the Trackers showed near the end of the vlog that the ring was found. So the bulk of the stans obviously didn't watch the entire vlog.

I've surmised (based on vlog comments and TTT FB weirdos) that the bulk of their stans are comprised of either teens (to very early 20s) with incredibly low attention spans OR freaks who drive to Anna Maria Island w/ their bowl haircut child to bestow needlepoint upon the Trackers and would defend the Trackers to the death on a Facebook page.

RE: Teens - I've seen one too many "I stayed up late and my parents don't know it to watch your vlogs" or "I am home sick from school today and watched your vlogs" or "I should be studying for my test but I'm watching your vlogs"- types of comments lately.

So I don't think there's any normal "fans" of theirs anymore. And those two types of stans (teens and freaks) are too unstable - and unsustainable - to have as your main fanbase and to help keep paying the mortgage.

I hope Tim is dusting off his resume.

Reactions: 18
Yep. It reminded me of when Jenn lost her ring. And the stans were writing in the comments about how they hoped Jenn found her wedding ring, and that a piece of her is forever at Animal Kingdom :rolleyes:, that Tim needs to buy her a new one, that they'd be praying for her, that they were in tears, etc.

When the Trackers showed near the end of the vlog that the ring was found. So the bulk of the stans obviously didn't watch the entire vlog.

I've surmised (based on vlog comments and TTT FB weirdos) that the bulk of their stans are comprised of either teens (to very early 20s) with incredibly low attention spans OR freaks who drive to Anna Maria Island w/ their bowl haircut child to bestow needlepoint upon the Trackers and would defend the Trackers to the death on a Facebook page.

RE: Teens - I've seen one too many "I stayed up late and my parents don't know it to watch your vlogs" or "I am home sick from school today and watched your vlogs" or "I should be studying for my test but I'm watching your vlogs"- types of comments lately.

So I don't think there's any normal "fans" of theirs anymore. And those two types of stans (teens and freaks) are too unstable - and unsustainable - to have as your main fanbase and to help keep paying the mortgage.

I hope Tim is dusting off his resume.
I'm going to also make the assumption that a LOT of the 870k subscribers were from a long time ago and just forgot to unsubscribe.

Reactions: 13
Can you see everything in the 2 hours they let you stay there? There? It seems so extensive and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see it all
I think 2 hours is fine. I know things are slightly different from last year, because they are open to wish families again, but it was more of a timed entry system just so everyone doesn't arrive at the same time. They scanned your ticket at the gate, you weren't given a color wristband or anything for them to know it's your time to go. I think once you are in, you are in, they just ask that you only stay 2 hours to allow for more guests.

Reactions: 2
I just looked at their merch on the site. Most is extremely generic. Very few I would have known it was from TTT. Not great at branding themselves AT ALL (not surprised).
God forbid they do any research or business classes on how to grow a brand....which happens to be their livelihood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.