The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point they are just dialing it in for the vlog. No planning, no quality content, poor or incorrect information. They aren't even keeping up with their peers. Pretty much each post is the same exact format but in different places. They eat, walk around, did you like that Buuhhhdddy?, ask each other questions about what things are and then look at camera and ask viewers if they know what the answer is comment below. Isn't that their job to find out the answers for the viewers?!?
Not sure if they have burn out or just a case of identity crisis. Whatever it is they better figure out what they are and what they plan to do long term. Do they not realize they are supposed to be adulting by now? Planning long term, investing for retirement, college funds, etc. There's no pension or 401k in vlogging. They just seem to live in the moment and vacation. Nothing to build business or have a sustainable, long-term plan in life. I knew they were stunted maturity wise, but this is bad even for these idiots.
They ask dumb questions anyone will have an answer and/or opinion on to nudge viewers into commenting. It manipulates youtube's formula for determining which videos are to be recommended. That's why you'll always see those live-streamers waiting for their viewing audience to max out before dropping the "roll call" in which everyone is to blast the chat with where they're from.

Jenn figured this one out by watching other vloggers. It also goes hand in hand with the dumb shtick she puts on.

As for Tim doing his research, he's never been inclined to read more than he has to, and even then he has to be emotionally invested to retain the info properly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They ask dumb questions anyone will have an answer and opinion on to nudge people into commenting on the video. It manipulates youtube's formula for determining which videos are to be recommended to people. That's why you'll always see those livestreamers waiting for their viewing audience to max out before dropping the "roll call" in which everyone is to blast the chat with where they're from.

Jenn figured this one out by watching other vloggers. It also goes hand in hand with the dumb shtick she puts on.
I figured they were fishing for comments. But they should use a different avenue since they are supposed to be "the go to travel channel for all your needs" :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I know that some of you don’t care for Jackie from Super Enthused, but she is doing things that first attracted me to TTT. Covering venues that I could never experience because of not living in Florida.

Sir Henry’s Haunt Trail
Wacky Orlando Gift Shops
Old Town
A road trip to Key West
Plus a lot of in-depth Disney/Universal Halloween and Christmas activities and events
Genie +
Steakhouse 71

TTT is just resting in their laurels of their past video catalog. Their current material is so meh and late to the party.

Terrorizing J$ by taking him on Gadget’s Go Coaster makes go viewing ??? 😡

Tim doing a food review on the bathroom floor was so cringeworthy!
Worse is that he honestly believes that there is nothing wrong with this optic.

At this point they are just dialing it in for the vlog. No planning, no quality content, poor or incorrect information. They aren't even keeping up with their peers. Pretty much each post is the same exact format but in different places. They eat, walk around, did you like that Buuhhhdddy?, ask each other questions about what things are and then look at camera and ask viewers if they know what the answer is comment below. Isn't that their job to find out the answers for the viewers?!?
Exactly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
@mjm9 Agree! I love Jackie. She likes to do the back ground and research on things so that she can give you additional information. It's an entertaining, informative channel. I don't think she has pixie dust goggles. I think she is just naturally a happy and positive person.
This stands out more to us as we look at Dim being a shadow of his former self just zombie through the motions.

Reactions: 12
You'd think with being in Florida he'd be used to seeing animals out near the roads. I can't tell you how many times I've seen deer or foxes standing on the side of the road.

I think there were either staying at that Disney "Tree House" resort (Adventure something or other) and he mentioned they saw a deer.

Odd, I live in a less populated area (still considered suburban) and we have a VERY busy highway that if you take it North for about 1 hour and 20 minutes you will be in Washington DC. So I do live near a big city. Even when you get close to Washington DC, you will see deer on the side of the road. I get deer all the time on my property. I think they think just because you live in a populated area they won't see deer unless you go to a Tree House Resort. From what I can tell from their home vlogs. I am sure they get a deer or two around. I think they just don't pay attention.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed a mixture, atleast when I was at MK this past Saturday. There were a few who were reminding people to mask up but most of them weren't. I wouldn't be surprised if they were over it with having to deal with reminding visitors to put their masks on.

You'd think with being in Florida he'd be used to seeing animals out near the roads. I can't tell you how many times I've seen deer or foxes standing on the side of the road. Hell, the bears go through people's trash all the time in my neighborhood due them basically being kicked out of their habitat due to new developments constantly being built.
You sure it was a bear and not Jenn?? 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this topic has already been covered in the last 45 threads 🙃...
Why doesn't Gin drive? A vlog from 2015(?) she was comfortably driving while filming herself and talking to the camera for a vlog. It can't just be a rise in anxiety, something must have happened? Or is it a play to be completely dependent on Dim so he can't stray too far?

Reactions: 4
Found this on TTT FB this morning.

It's from a week or two ago but hilarious that they think that FRE actually developed content to "publicly humiliate" the Trackers (and others).
I mean, they DO know that the content was straight from the work of the Trackers, Kays, etc., right?
All they did was edit tit together, hence the name.

And I don't recall any outright sexist or racist content either from FRE?
If anything, FRE was calling out the Trackers (or others) for that.

These bleeping stans. OMG. Down is up. Up is down with them. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 857363
Thanks for giving them views Jodie ya dumb bint. Go back to knitting socks for Jesus or whatever the duck you do to fill your sad nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree. The stan group has been pretty much silent.

I also don't get how someone spotted them at the airport on Wed., Nov 3 (based on day it was posted here) but then they were also spotted on DCL - with references in the comments to Port Canaveral - on Sat., Nov 6th. The port is only like 45 mins from their house. They don't need to fly there.

So strange.
Maybe the vlogs are on auto upload and Tim is driving Jenn back across the country in a white van.....

I am so sorry that is bad even for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can see them thinking that they don't need to spend on one because they have the park. But then they're lazy and don't take him 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm so lazy I'd rather have one at the house so I don't have to go to the park.

• Heart
I agree. The stan group has been pretty much silent.

I also don't get how someone spotted them at the airport on Wed., Nov 3 (based on day it was posted here) but then they were also spotted on DCL - with references in the comments to Port Canaveral - on Sat., Nov 6th. The port is only like 45 mins from their house. They don't need to fly there.

So strange.
Yeah either they had a very short trip to Hawaii or the stan who spotted them on the cruise ship was mistaken. Even if the stan who spotted them at the airport waited a couple of days to post the earliest they could have left Orlando was Nov 1. Or maybe it was spotting them returning from their California trip? California then Hawaii then a Disney cruise all in a short time seems silly to me.

Maybe the vlogs are on auto upload and Tim is driving Jenn back across the country in a white van.....

I am so sorry that is bad even for me.
This made me snort chuckle. Bwahahaha I'm glad I hadn't taken a drink while reading that, my laptop would be water logged.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn't Gin drive? A vlog from 2015(?) she was comfortably driving while filming herself and talking to the camera for a vlog. It can't just be a rise in anxiety, something must have happened? Or is it a play to be completely dependent on Dim so he can't stray too far?
I see her not driving as a bit of both anxiety and control.
No one knows for sure, but it's surmised that after an encounter with a few bad drivers (LOL, Jenn being one herself) that she gave up driving.

Over the years she's found being chauffeured like a princess to be agreeable and has even taken to residing in the back seat like Miss Daisy, using her son as an excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Were you referring to this one where she was driving and talking about the swine flu?

Here's another TTT classic where Jenn is driving for those wondering what she looks like behind the wheel 🚗

Jenn's anxiety is heightened in the day allegedly

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I see her not driving as a bit of both anxiety and control.
No one knows for sure, but it's surmised that after an encounter with a few bad drivers (LOL, Jenn being one herself) that she gave up driving.

Over the years she's found being chauffeured like a princess to be agreeable and has even taken to residing in the back seat like Miss Daisy, using her son as an excuse.
I get not WANTING to drive if someone else is willing, because whenever my husband and I go out together I let him do all the driving, but to not drive at all ever seems awfully limiting and setting her up for even more issues.

Reactions: 13
Were you referring to this one where she was driving and talking about the swine flu?

Here's another TTT classic where Jenn is driving for those wondering what she looks like behind the wheel 🚗

Jenn's anxiety is heightened in the day allegedly
Hmm, no. It was a bit later than that. But again, all good examples.

Reactions: 2
I've noticed a mixture, atleast when I was at MK this past Saturday. There were a few who were reminding people to mask up but most of them weren't. I wouldn't be surprised if they were over it with having to deal with reminding visitors to put their masks on.

You'd think with being in Florida he'd be used to seeing animals out near the roads. I can't tell you how many times I've seen deer or foxes standing on the side of the road. Hell, the bears go through people's trash all the time in my neighborhood due them basically being kicked out of their habitat due to new developments constantly being built.
Well, he's never (hardly ever) out on roads after dark because he is always in before dark to put J down after bath time, then stays home with Jenn. I was kind of joking with this but then realized it's very true. 😅😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.