Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I only started watching them last year during lockdown and now I've pretty much caught up to the current videos.

My thoughts are is that they have absolutely no clue who their audience is and therefore what content to put out. Not an exhaustive list but a few I think apply:

The escapism viewer. This is me. I've been to Florida, unlikely to go because of finances but still enjoy seeing the parks and sites. I like to see the rides, the events, the parades and also all the other things you can experience in Florida....the malls, the crazy golf, the weird shops etc

The Florida planners. Those who are going, who want tips and tricks on how to plan their visit. Needs current up to date information, and should be awash with hacks and insider tips and tricks especially from Florida residents who claim that this is their full time job.

TTT does neither of these things well at all. Obvious comparisons would be Molly at AllEars who does it so so well although I do wish sometimes they would branch out more to what else there is on offer other than Disney/Universal.

Then there's J$. Having kids changes your life irrevocably, and sometimes your career.

What has been the most painful thing to watch is that they've just continued their crappy content and just made him fit into it rather than adapt to him and his needs. And I'm sorry, for me personally I don't want to watch videos about other people's kids. I have my own thanks. And spoiler alert, no one finds your kids as amazing as you do...unless they're a bit odd.

If they insist on including him, why not do some separate content...how to survive disneyworld with a toddler, secrets to keeping your toddler happy in DW. I know....its a stretch to believe that they could put someone else's needs before their own.

If they used J$ being in videos for something informative, more centred around his needs, enjoyment anything than just being paraded for a bunch of strangers on the Internet, then it maybe, just maybe save about 5% of their morals.
you are correct but I actually don’t think they intend to make content for any of those viewers. I have come to realize that they believe the content is them and whatever they are doing or places they go are secondary. The show is about them like Keeping up with the Kardashians. They don’t have to know anything or provide any solid information because people should just be happy to see them and envy their lives worship their opinions.

It is truly bizarre and also why they don’t film with anybody else or stay friends with anybody who can pull focus from them. They keep the Brits around because they are OK with being nameless faceless “friend props”

Keeping Trashy with the Trackers

Reactions: 21

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Stay tuned, next time Jennyturdlines gets a Brazilian while Dim interviews the esthetician and asks her where she gets her own waxing done.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
That new video...bitch, bitch, bitch, complain, complain, complain.

Goes on water ride, whines about getting wet. Complains how wet he is and that it's cold. $300 for the event. Doesn't like the first house, too many blank spaces. Complain, complain, complain. 2ft long hot dog, not what he expected. Too much bread. Wasn't expecting mayo, doesn't like curry ketchup. Holy crap, I fast forwarded through most of it, but this shit is absolutely unwatchable.

• Sad
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
FRE … still reading here ? If you’re the same person bring back the intro and the Outro… if you’re not the same person.. bring back the intro and the Outro

• Haha

Olivias1701

Tim says Disney has no whimsical / themed trash cans or water fountains. 🤔

I’m a Disney & Disney Parks fan who only gets to go about once every 2 years if I’m super lucky and I knew right away he is SO WRONG.

Trash cans - but you’d never notice. And it’s not like they make Xmas ornaments in the shape of them…
ADCB1FF5-D247-4C8F-8EEB-222E02AB528C.jpeg

Oh and a water foundation with a Star Wars alien AA INSIDE IT in Galaxy’s Edge. 🤦🏻‍♀️
A5938A5F-A6DE-4AAA-9EDB-9C4A71E899FD.jpeg

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy shit they really drug this “vacation” out in video form. Did we really need an entire travel day video from LAX to MCO??

For fucks sake Jenn, get a real job

Tim says “by the time we get home it will be Jacksons bedtime”…they are so anal retentive with this kids sleeping schedule it’s honestly comical. I know we used to shit all over them for not having structure/a schedule for J$ but they really fixate on the one thing that is not controllable. It’s just so weird to me the hard ons they both have for his naps/bedtime

We went to California when our son was 4. I went for a photo shoot so one day was totally “wasted” as we were in the studio all day but…I’m telling you we did more in the one full other day we had at Universal Hollywood than the Slackers did in 2 full days. They seriously confuse the shit out of me. I also didn’t rush our son to bed at any certain time. It was a once in a lifetime experience so we all just embraced the exhaustion

Last edited:
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I used to make chocolates for weddings and holidays, was a good side business but being around it all the time made me nose-blind to the smell (except for first thing in the morning when walking into the store) and ruined my taste for the sweets.

Likewise, Tim and Jenn are nose-blind to the thrill that the theme parks yield. Tim in particular is totally missing the magic that is Disney. That dull look and tone, the missing of the obvious joy, they will never recover and that could be from too many years of vlogging, or it may be that their egos have grown too big and have cast a shadow on the magic. Either way, it's gone and not coming back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

lucyricardo

I think it's really sad they took a nanny on the cruise. Your kids are only small once, and it's fun to do things with them. Yes, it is true that you can't always do what you as adults want to do, but it's worth it.

I'm not at all saying that parents shouldn't have time alone, have date nights, etc. I'm going on one tomorrow with my husband! But why not just do that when you are home rather than pay to have someone accompany you on the vacation?
Enjoy the cruise with your kid! He's only a toddler for so long!

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
Imagine not having your spawn be Potty Trained! Lucky a guy like Schillinger isn't around for JACKSON

No way they're going to have him potty trained by their next cruise! They don't have the patience and won't be home long enough for him to learn. They said they're going to Aulani pretty soon and sure as hell they won't be sitting him on a potty in their room. They'll just keep making excuses to bung a diaper on him and head out to eat. Jenn is going to have to stay home for a while if they genuinely want him to use the toilet. The one in their hotel room will be occupied by Tim eating food on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
Yeah. Yet the stans continue to tell us we're supposed to be so jealous. 🤣

Jealous of what exactly?

People who are shells of their former selves?
(even if I can't stand them. LOL)
Their lives seem so extremely UNFUN at this point, even with all these amazing experiences they are either gifted or can afford. Neither of them ever look actually happy or as if they're actually enjoying the experience. Both typically have this permanent look of both annoyance and disgust. There is nothing to be jealous of with their current existence.

• Sad

YoNosé

I know they have a toddler and the funds but they flew to California and spent all that money for nothing.

mjm9

VIP Member
I know that some of you don’t care for Jackie from Super Enthused, but she is doing things that first attracted me to TTT. Covering venues that I could never experience because of not living in Florida.

Sir Henry’s Haunt Trail
Wacky Orlando Gift Shops
Old Town
A road trip to Key West
Plus a lot of in-depth Disney/Universal Halloween and Christmas activities and events
Genie +
Steakhouse 71

TTT is just resting in their laurels of their past video catalog. Their current material is so meh and late to the party.

Terrorizing J$ by taking him on Gadget’s Go Coaster makes go viewing ??? 😡

Tim doing a food review on the bathroom floor was so cringeworthy!
Worse is that he honestly believes that there is nothing wrong with this optic.

At this point they are just dialing it in for the vlog. No planning, no quality content, poor or incorrect information. They aren't even keeping up with their peers. Pretty much each post is the same exact format but in different places. They eat, walk around, did you like that Buuhhhdddy?, ask each other questions about what things are and then look at camera and ask viewers if they know what the answer is comment below. Isn't that their job to find out the answers for the viewers?!?
Exactly!

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
And sadly TTT is so much higher in views than the other 3 with no real work put into that video at all. I love AllEars videos, especially Molly and Breedlove!
Subscribers:
TTT = 870K. (15.3%)
Allears = 208K. (22%)
PMM = 121K. (34.1%)
SE = 84.5K. (37.3%)
(percentage of views to subscribers)

The latter three channels do quality informative work products.

TTT does crappy video work, worst editing, does no research, constantly gives out misinformation, and is late at posting time sensitive events (especially when they have been hosted!)

Tim and J♾️D are 💯 percent only in it for the $$$$ 💰 💰💰💵💵💵

Last edited:

Tommytomtom

Gee these 2 are so relatable. Just 2 regular people. Im sure we all spend an extra $3100 for an extra room on a cruise to bring our nanny to watch our 1 child.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
For those who forget the ride, it's cued up: (I suggest watching at .75 speed - Jenn kept bugging Tim about not holding JS properly and even she picked up on the fact that he was scared. Tim was up his own a$$ oblivious to what his son was feeling. That kid could not get out of the ride vehicle fast enough.

Also note the huge cut in the middle there. Jenn would have left it in if it were any good, and it takes something seriously wrong for her to cut out an important piece of video.

If you noticed FRE titled it Episode 1.
More to come....😂

Sorry but FRE could have done a lot more with this one. TTT gives them so much material they don't use. Not showing J$s face is dumb since he own parents are the one that make him public. I'm happy at least someone calls them out on their bull though.
Well, at least FRE stays the course.
They will never show a child’s face.
You got to respect that.

popplebaa

So they took a “friend” with them to look after j$ cos they wouldn’t be able to do what they wanted otherwise 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Hey about you stop slamming them for running out of sour cream and salsa at 8pm for your totchos. Where was the review of the donuts and hot cocoa that you ordered, Tim? These places don’t invite you out skip over the things you enjoyed and to tear them apart for something as minor as running out of salsa. Seriously, not having sour cream on your tater tots didn’t need to be brought up 2-3 times.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Britk17

SMH. Let's go get a free $160 haircut while our toddler is waiting on a disney boutique to open. So stupid and shows who really matters.

• Sad
Reactions: 19