Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkeypoopants

Jenn said she couldn’t find anything for Jackpot to eat at Disneyland because she didn’t have the app installed on her phone.

A “professional” theme park vlogger doesn’t have the app installed on their phone? It’s your job!

Reactions: 25

2020planner

VIP Member
To be fair I’d definitely mask up around Stans 🤣
🤣 I'm picking up what you're putting down.

I hate to say it but all their stans...well, they sorta look ... alike.
And I don't mean that in a good way. They're just a...really...err...interesting looking group of people... ?? 😐

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
So, Dim is still ordering things off menus, not reading the description, and then complaining about something being included that he doesn't like?

They are so far behind in terms of "time sensitive" events compared to other vloggers at the moment.

The wheels have completely fallen off the Bojonowski Train...their product is stale and poorly produced.

Small trip update; I shared about us going to Epcot yesterday, in the afternoon we hopped to MK, did some shopping, didn't really ride anything, and then we went to each of the resorts on the Monorail Loop before our dinner reservation at Steakhouse 71. I had a shirt I needed to return at the Poly because it was way too big, and we picked up the 50th Anniversary 3 Puzzle Set at the Contemporary and Megan got the brand new Contemporary baseball cap that has the adorable 5 legged goat on the back.

Steakhouse 71 was absolutely amazing. Like, they hit it out of the park with the menu, and the restaurant itself design and aesthetic wise.
SU15Zc4p3XgTDbnynx7zWl2g=w2480-h1118-no?authuser=0.jpg

NwNd5G_i4T5A4LWrTj-LxUjw=w2480-h1118-no?authuser=0.jpg

D3Tf7qbEXOunby99cq4VGGHw=w2480-h1118-no?authuser=0.jpg

zIS3qTguHIAkAYjtP0q6Qrvg=w2480-h1118-no?authuser=0.jpg

Megan wasn't overly hungry so she pretty much made a meal out of the bread service, the fork and knife Caesar salad and ordering a side of mac and cheese. I got the bone in pork chop and it was phenomenal. It was so juicy, no dry disgusting pork here, paired it with the Wild Mushroom sauce. The desserts though they hit out of the park, I had the Ambrosia and Megan got the Apple Tart with Blackberry Sorbet.

Today after our great dinner at Steakhouse 71 we decided to give breakfast a try and it was just as a good.

After breakfast we went to MK for the "early" entry, and MK was already mobbed. At 8:35AM, with the park only open for 5 minutes Mine Train was already pushing 85 minutes, despite the fact for the first 30 minutes it should be stand by only since the paid slots weren't supposed to start until 9AM.

The wait times were really inaccurate for what we rode this morning. Haunted said 20, it was 6 minutes. Pirates said 45 it was 9 minutes. People Mover said 5, it was more like 15. Big Thunder said 10 it was 25. Really disappointed with the time reporting since Genie and Genie+ was supposed to use so much data to get wait times down to a science.

In the early afternoon we went to Wilderness Lodge for lunch at Geyser Point and it didn't disappoint. It really is located in a beautiful location and it started raining as we got there but it was so relaxing and the service was top notch.

We were super excited that they restocked the Wilderness Corkcicle so we bought one of those as we left the Lodge. We went back to our hotel for a quick rest, and then headed out to Animal Kingdom around 5PM. Got there and because of the light rain the wait times were miniscule. Dinosaur said 20 minutes, but it was pretty much a walk on, we did that twice. Everest was 5 minutes and appears to have been a total flop with regards to the Paid Attraction Selections. We had dinner at Satuli, and then around 6:30 got in line for Flight of Passage that was listed at 20 minutes, we were inside the first Pre-Show in less than 10 minutes, and had we actually hustled getting off the ride we could've jumped back in line before they closed at 7pm.

Tomorrow we have the Merriest After Hours event, so I'm hoping we can knock out a lot of rides during that event.

Sadly I feel that Genie+ is pretty much required for touring the Magic Kingdom. So many attractions that should have low waits is back to long lines because of the LL to Standby ratios.

Don't know what we will do in the morning, might go back to Epcot for more F&W booths so we can then hop to MK before the party starts so we don't have to wait in the massive line outside MK to get our wrist bands. Last night we saw the line to get in for the event and it was an absolute clusterfuck of epic proportions.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Duh but when he ordered that expensive weiner, why in heavens name didn't he ask before ordering, "What's the white stuff?"
He claims at least twice that the photo didn't show "white stuff". I see mayo on that dog in that photo. Bitch, bitch, bitch. Complain, complain, complain. How about you're just a moron, Tim?

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 10.02.16 AM.png

• Haha

ashden91

:ROFLMAO: @ Tim saying they've been eating bad their whole trip like they don't eat bad all the time anyway

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I didn't understand her shock about the time difference either. Proof she doesn't ever think ahead. She literally lives in the moment like a dog. It's no wonder they "never have time" to do things on vacations - they don't map out their days.
So what you are saying is that people who manage a travel channel should understand time zones?

They really missed out on a golden opportunity here. A chance to get actual, not purchased, subscribers. Long flights with a toddler, time changes with a toddler, different foods with a toddler. Nope, they want to pretend everything was amazing and it clearly wasn't. She says in that last video J$ loved Universal, especially his interactions with the characters. I don't know if she watched the same video we all did.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t mean to laugh at a toddler who has parents like J$ but I woke up laughing to that reaction. “Foff woman, I’m tired of this shit”
Yeah, I'm thinking that's exactly what I envision him saying to her. 🤣

He just seemed OVER everything at Universal thus far.

Poor little guy is probably burned out on being completely overstimulated and dragged - and flown - around all over creation. :(

I noticed, at one point, he seemed the happiest just running around in circles in front of a closed ice cream window.

THAT is all he wants, you fucknuts. Just to PLAY.

Taking him all around theme parks at this age - and at this point for the millionth time - is FOR YOU (and fucking clicks and views), not him.

Reactions: 24

HaroldTheWalrus

What if Harmony opens back up - with a “no photography/video” sign on the door? After all, in that environment, it must be distracting for CMs to have a camera shoved in their face whilst they’re trying to work.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
The Trackers luvvved Disneyland when they were hosted by Disney. When they pay their own way, all they do is complain.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
THEY DIDN’T GET HIM HIS OWN SEAT TO SAVE MONEY!!!!

THEY ARE SO FUCKING CONTRADICTORY. THEY WASTE MONEY ON 👏🏼 EVERYTHING 👏🏼 ELSE 👏🏼

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Does this kid eat French fries every day? Great way to set him up to be obese. Jenn couldn’t mobile order cause she didn’t have the app on her phone. Come on you idiot!

Jenn said J$ meeting Frankenstein’s monster was a highlight for him 😡
looking good you two:
View attachment 863890
Setting him up to be obese… they actually advise.. as a tip… to shove food in your kids mouths to keep them quiet and calm. So basically any time the kid made a noise on a plane they shoved a snack in his mouth that is horrible parenting and horrible advice

• Wow
  • Sad

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Recap.....faintlines and bathroom eater are still asshats. Jmoney hasn't gotten a hair cut, travel with a toddler is hard, money is no object when buying crap to fill up their shitbox. I am sure the organizer company is salivating.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I only watched the last few minutes or so, I don't think I could stomach much more. But, that poor kid. Tim asks--what's your name buddy? J$ replies J-A-C-K-S-O-N. He's so used to spelling his name for the camera. :rolleyes: He's a trained monkey to them. He is simply too young to process those rapid fire questions. Which do you like better DisneyWorld or Disneyland? Really, as a 48 year old, I can't really answer that question in a this or that answer, they expect an almost 2 year old to do it?

And the lollipops were 100% edibles. There is no way they aren't. We've seen the chaos that they live in, they have a specific lollipop candy dish in the podcast room? Why wouldn't lollipops be tossed on the counter with the hair brush and toothbrush and all the other random shit? Because they're special lollipops. Good for them, I'd love one, but own that shit. Get the stans to clutch their pearls.

FRE's video--I have to admit, I had a tough time figuring out which clips were from actual Hoarders and which were from the Trackholes house. 😂 Job well done!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I found that stan's personal FB page w/ more Tim pics when he was by himself at SeaWorld the other night.

🎶 One of these things is not like the other. 🎶

Just proves his nonsensical choices w/ mask wearing are all for show.

1636810204208.png

1636810232364.png

1636810254129.png

1636810271798.png

1636810312766.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
This pair truly regret having a kid.
He completely cramps their style and doesn't roll with how they'd like him to and he quite frankly is a hindrance to them.

So sad really 😔

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Jenn hates Tim's Mom and his Dad is legally blind.
Yeah, his legally blind father who fished at the birthday party and said he was going to use his Publix gift card he won to buy a six pack of beer. 🤣
It was one of the first times in a long time that I heard Tim actually laugh a REAL laugh at his father's joke.

I love his parents. ❤ I think they're sweet. I always enjoyed when his dad would be in the vlogs.

(And for the record, I'm technically legally blind in my right eye but I wear glasses when I need to and it's fixed - I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing w/ his dad. You can be legally blind and still see just fine; maybe a tad blurry or can't drive w/out corrective lenses. Sad thing is, you can't believe anything T&J say because they always amp up everything for the sympathy factor.)

1636676531594.png

• Heart

Orangebird

I just think about what they are raising J to believe….these people love you!, you are famous buddy!, everyone wants to see every move you make!. Kid is going to have an effed up self esteem and be so confused. My kids were taught stranger danger, this kid is taught to do whatever a stranger asks…wave at your fans, blow kisses, tell them you love them! It’s just so gross I don’t even understand how two parents could not see it. I won’t even make my kid hug grandma (who she hasn’t seen in a while) if she doesn’t want to.

my husband was the one who stumbled on the trackers years ago when we were planning a trip to universal. Back when Tim was mustached, vegetarian, happy go lucky. one video ( after they moved into their new house and became boring af ) Jenn was acting all confused about what day of the week it was (she had no idea) and it just triggered me. That someone could be so fucking lazy in their life with no responsibility and not know what day it was just really disgusted me. Flash forward to now, I find more amusement reading a gossip board than watching their crap (which I don’t do anymore Unless I read about something here really pathetic like eating desserts on a bathroom floor.) my husband made a solid point though…Tim is used to eating next to Jenn so a toilet is no worse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
At least we can all assume that all these white lies must make them feel embarrassed. You can have all the money in the world but you can't run away from your own head.
I think lying comes pretty naturally for both of them. Morals are not their strong suit.
Well, I wonder if they secretly know how odd it is to have a nanny and that's why they call her / him a friend
It is odd- for two people with no real jobs. It’s evident they don’t really want to be full time parents. They spent $3000+ to bring a sitter- so they could have one adult dinner. That is insane & quiet frankly lazy.

• Sad
  • Heart