Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoasterHo

I am absolutely sickened at this last video of them in Universal Hollywood. J$ did NOT like Frankenstein's monster, but they didn't remove him, they made him stay there. Then same thing with the farting minion. J$ is STILL A BABY, why force this kind of crap on him? These 2 make me wretch. Jen's frustration with J$ is so freaking evident. Put the damn camera down, and stop making that baby perform. We know you read here Trackholes, get your $hit together and stop exploiting your baby. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

2020planner

VIP Member
So...two people require a nanny on a cruise... to help them care for their ONE son.

To all you lurking stans, you KNOW that's fucked up. Don't try and act like that's NoRMaL.

And no, we're not jealous.

There's nothing to be jealous about two people - with zero health issues or other physical restrictions - requiring the assistance of a nanny / friend to help them with their ONE healthy son.

It's actually quite sad. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Caligirl123

Forcing your toddler to pose for photos with characters they are VERY VISIBLY AFRAID OF is just cruel. Trackers, you should be ashamed of yourselves. But who are we kidding, you’d need a soul to feel remorse.

It’s disgusting that clicks>your child

Between the roller coaster and this, they should rename their California series “How to property traumatize your toddler”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

2020planner

VIP Member
Can someone please buy him a pair of shorts that fits properly? Yeesh!
I don't know if it's the lighting or the actual color of the outfit but all he's missing is the USPS patch on the side of his shirt.
He looks like he's dressed as a mailman. 📮 and yes, with his shorts too tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

shadee91762

VIP Member
How do you get a toddler back into a normal routine after a cross country plane ride and vacation you ask? You stick him on a cruise ship!! 👍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

JssLG317

VIP Member
Buying comments again?? Wasn’t this exact same comment posted on a previous video?

0C5A2060-0DC4-4628-9CD0-CB95859B2F69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

scopeyscope

VIP Member
• Someone to teach them how to buy age appropriate clothes that fit their ever-growing bodies properly.
I think “age-appropriate” is not really the right thing to say …yes, they should dress to fit their bodies but who in the hell is someone to say what someone of any age should wear or not wear? if I dressed like many women my age I would look like some frumpy ass dump. I’m not going give up wearing concert T-shirts, jeans ,converse and doc martens because someone else thinks it’s not “age appropriate”🙄 People should dress in what makes them happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
All this motherfucker did during the SW media event was fucking eat. Missed the show, bitches about missing characters, but he sure did stuff his damn face.

“I’m going to see if I can find out more information” then never tells us more information. Fucking idiot.

but at least Jenn’s dumb fucking mug didn’t make an appearance

also he’s so fucking excited that J$ can see the parade and still be home in time for bed. OR how about this Tim, every once in a while, the miracle child can be awake past 7:30 pm. He’s not going to die and neither will you

• Heart
Reactions: 28

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So I just watched Super Enthused GKTW video and at the end she said “ I know I’ve been putting up a lot of holiday videos lately but things are starting to open up and I want to post them as soon as possible so that you have time to get to the event“ …. Very smart of her but it also made me feel like a little bit of shade towards the trackers not getting anything up on time lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
I only started watching them last year during lockdown and now I've pretty much caught up to the current videos.

My thoughts are is that they have absolutely no clue who their audience is and therefore what content to put out. Not an exhaustive list but a few I think apply:

The escapism viewer. This is me. I've been to Florida, unlikely to go because of finances but still enjoy seeing the parks and sites. I like to see the rides, the events, the parades and also all the other things you can experience in Florida....the malls, the crazy golf, the weird shops etc

The Florida planners. Those who are going, who want tips and tricks on how to plan their visit. Needs current up to date information, and should be awash with hacks and insider tips and tricks especially from Florida residents who claim that this is their full time job.

TTT does neither of these things well at all. Obvious comparisons would be Molly at AllEars who does it so so well although I do wish sometimes they would branch out more to what else there is on offer other than Disney/Universal.

Then there's J$. Having kids changes your life irrevocably, and sometimes your career.

What has been the most painful thing to watch is that they've just continued their crappy content and just made him fit into it rather than adapt to him and his needs. And I'm sorry, for me personally I don't want to watch videos about other people's kids. I have my own thanks. And spoiler alert, no one finds your kids as amazing as you do...unless they're a bit odd.

If they insist on including him, why not do some separate content...how to survive disneyworld with a toddler, secrets to keeping your toddler happy in DW. I know....its a stretch to believe that they could put someone else's needs before their own.

If they used J$ being in videos for something informative, more centred around his needs, enjoyment anything than just being paraded for a bunch of strangers on the Internet, then it maybe, just maybe save about 5% of their morals.

• Heart

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
I've never seen a child so uninterested in their own mother as Jackson is with faintlines!
She continually talks at him 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don't think Tim's heart is in vlogging anymore. Not Disney, not vacation, not anything.
He's dialing it it.

Most employees would have been brought into the office long before this point to discuss how to motivate them, but Tim has no one to answer to and he sincerely believes he has nothing to work on, hence why he keeps upgrading the camera and mics, thinking all the issues are with them.

(Tim, your camera and mics are fine... it's you.)

Last edited:
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The way Chapek runs the place- not reopening it is a distinct possibility. It’s just one less CM position they have to fulfill. Meanwhile Barber shop & BBB former CMs are cutting hair & doing make overs for people at their resorts by private appointments. Timmy boy could do that and actually helped someone who needs the money- but nope.
I agree with this, in Chapek's Disney, the Harmony Barber Shop really doesn't fit in the mix. That place is small, with 2 people cutting hair at the same time. I don't think you could fit 2 CMs, 2 clients and their 2-4 parents in that room. Disney runs like a conveyor belt now and those little magical things like Harmony Barber Shop are disappearing at a rapid pace. I don't think it was a money maker, the hair cuts were cheap. I think Covid was a great excuse to kill that place.

I know Tim and Jenn are reading, so I'm going to flex---BOTH of my kids got their first haircuts at Harmony Barber Shop, by the famous Harmony Barber Shop CM Michal. 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26